It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deeep Political and Psychological operation of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is conceivable to me

that the oligarchy is using him to insure the screechy one gets back in the WH to destroy the Republic further.

The rest of your allegations seem excessively off the wall, to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

It is conceivable to me

that the oligarchy is using him to insure the screechy one gets back in the WH to destroy the Republic further.

The rest of your allegations seem excessively off the wall, to me.

Well as they say: The writing is on the wall

I just read it

Seriously, the oligarchy clearly wants Hillary. Remember the secret meeting of Hillary and Obama at the Billderberger conference in 2008. They told Hillary to keep her powder dry--we have you penciled in in 2016.

They likely told Obama…Look, you put Hillary in as Secretary of State.

Hillary had a huge vacation running around the world basically doing nothing. Oh…of course when she did do something it was the ruination of the nation of Libya.

My point in this OP is that the Trump CANDIDACY IS A PART OF THE OLIGARCHY’S ASSISTANCE TO Hillary.

They keep their promises

Trump will be well rewarded

edit on 7-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I dont know if he is trolling or not, but if he is trolling, he is doing a very good job, nothing geminis cant handle on their own and well.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

don't let them fool you. The Left is trying to draw a connection to Clinton in order to discourage his backers and nothing more. It is the same three images I see going around. their daughters sharing a conversation (completely irrelevant) , their attendance to a wedding with dozens of other famous Americans from the generation, and a golf trip.

Rich affluent Americans do things with other rich Americans and still don't maintain a regular friendship. Same thing happen to regular people.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

It’s a theory.

But a lot of circumstantial evidence points to its possibility

Clearly, Donald Trump IS NOT for the people.

He has no history of being any maverick politician for the people.

Whoever believes that is the one who is being fooled

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If on is to really look into this, it’s a story for a good mainstream reporter, one would trace Trumps allegiance from the liberal policies to when, why and where he changed to being on the GOP side.

Apparently Trump has changed like a blinking street light his political persuasion over the years

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump switched political party affiliations at least five times since the late ‘80s, according to voting records obtained byThe Smoking Gun.

Mr. Trump, who after years of teasing the idea announced on Tuesday his GOP bid for the White House, may soon have to answer for why he left the party as recently as 2011.

Mr. Trump registered for the first time in New York as a Republican in July 1987, only to dump the GOP more than a decade later for the Independence Party in October 1999, according to the New York City Board of Elections.
In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported.

After only two years as a registered Republican, Mr. Trump left the party again, and in December 2011 marked a box that indicated, “I do not wish to enroll in a party.”

So clearly Trump has no stable political beliefs. This indicates he was possibly open to the conspiracy of a secret allegiance to Hillary since his allegiance from the GOP in 2011 to his then status as a no party guy.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I suspect more that his affiliations were more based on how he felt about specific candidates on specific policies . Many people do the same thing. I think the spotlight simply put him into a different set of "friends" and business partners, which is the kind of networking he wanted to do for his own personal reasons. If he had even a cordial, greeting cards on holidays, kind of relationship with either Clinton, that bridge has long since burned.

I firmly believe it is just a matter of the man is literally and exactly as spontaneous as we see him. I like that in a person.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

So it’s a coincidence that Trumps GOP rebellion took out all of the possible candidates that could beat Hillary.

A coincidence that Trump’s antics have likely blown any possibility of beating Hillary by directly offending every voting minority group and woman he can think of

Okay

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You don't know if he has blown any chance of winning. # minority votes. Im technically a "minority" , and most of the people I have known that actually would be offended by his # never even vote for anything. Many are not even legally allowed too.

Heartland America still has the numbers regardless of what the TV want everyone else to believe. And many people considered minorities do not tow the Democrat line.

As far as beating out the GOP candidates, he simply copied Bernie's formula and used their own rules against them. To be frank, I don't really see who else there would have been more likely to beat Hillary. What Jeb Bush?? that would have been a toss up. Rubio, same thing. Kasich? Wishful at best. I would have loved to see our traditional favorites Ron and Rand paul more involved this go. But they always play by the rules and get screwed by bigger money.

So yea, thats a coincidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join