It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deeep Political and Psychological operation of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Trump is pulling off the most deep psychological operation probably in the history of the American politics.

A masterpiece of deception and political jiu-jitsu. Trump’s mission has to legs to it.

One, to get Hillary elected, and two, besmirch certain issues that he claims to support.

I use the word” besmirch” very carefully in that it denotes exactly what he’s doing by associating himself with the issues

The issues are: Immigration…Trade…Russian détente

Let’s look at immigration first: Immigration has always been an elite way to control the US economy and influence certain (social issues we don’t have the space here to go into now.) So they have always supported illegal immigration. This is proven by the fact their number one boy George Bush, and number two boy, Barack Obama supports immigration reform.

Russian Detente:
Trumps toying with the traditional US enemy Russia and suggesting a new détente( get out of NATO rhetoric) is anathema to the elite so a new cold war has to come about because the Muslim terror scam is running its course and after ISIS will peter out. They need the cold war back to enflame the world further.

Trade:
The anti-trade deal movement has caught fire. How to put it out is to have Trump support it and when he goes down in flames so will his anti-trade deal issue he has associated himself with.

Trump will bury and forever besmirch these issues under the weight of his certain political collapse.

Indeed Donald J Trump is one of the greatest political tricks in history

When its all over and Trump enters the ballroom where he will be rewarded by his hidden elite masters, they will put down their glasses of brandy and Cuban cigars and say

BRAVO Mr. Trump!

BRAVO

Hillary and Bill will be in the back raising their glasses

Think ( in reverse) the ballroom scene in Eyes Wide Shut

edit on 5-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is pulling off the most deep psychological operation probably in the history of the American politics.

Or he is 70 years old and this is his last hurrah. I am not sure there is really that much more to it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i had a similar theory. i put it in the rant section.

simply because a plan like tis would take an uncanny political leverage of massive capacity... maybe even a governing body which supersedes what we know of governments now.

trump was never meant to win; he was to do

a) show the disparity in conservative views, the moral values are getting too far apart between certain conservatives and others.

b) elect possibly the 'last of' another historic first. i.e. Obama first black, preceded Bush, but couldnt fix certain issues. likely result no more blacks as president. elect first female president, preceding another historic first, her presidency if it happens, will undoubtedly be one of the worst cabinet in history. result, no more female presidents.

c) in a post Hillary presidency, the republican party will emerge with a resurgence which will ensure the senate and congress and supreme court remain largely republican or completely republican.
more minorities with lean toward the republican party after two massive firsts were two massive failure by the democrats. the US will be seem more firm, and invest in the best interest of 'Americans' instead of foreign lands etc...

----

how far fetched is all this to think this was in the making since maybe before 9/11

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
Actually , after 2 terms of Obama and x terms of Clinton , looks as if it will be a while before another Dem will be elected. Perhaps the plan as you stated?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
This sounds too good to be true
I think it gives tptb too much credit.

What about brexit?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It is a #ing psychological operation and I wish you'd guys would get it. But you don't.

It's whatever, I'm used to the "them" running all over us. I pay it no nevermind anymore. It's just a theatrical performance. Where's the damn popcorn.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Or he is 70 years old and this is his last hurrah. I am not sure there is really that much more to it.

You'd be wrong. Very very wrong.

He's as effective as a muppet with someone's hand up his rear as was Obama. Chew in that, or not. As stated above, it makes no nevermind.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

He's as effective as a muppet with someone's hand up his rear as was Obama. Chew in that, or not. As stated above, it makes no nevermind.

Sorry. No idea what you are on about.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Sorry. No idea what you are on about.

I'd already supected you wouldn't be so don't worry. Think movie plot.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I agree with you on every point Willtell and I thank you for expanding my mind on it.

I had not thought about the effect of Trumps position on trade agreements, but you are correct, what a brilliant strategy!

They also have been able to use Trump as a means of conditioning a new generation into a fear of Russia, most people in general pay no attention to politics and have no idea that it is Russia who is destroying ISIS in the middle east, not America.

Now that Trump is associated with Russia all those brainwashed Hillary supporters(saw them on full display at the DNC) will be against Russia as well. And from the tone of speakers at the DNC, defending "Amercian Exceptionalism" is one thing these idiots will go for.

I though that tactic was supposed to be reserved for redneck republicans!?

It is a crazy world and they appear to be upping the ante with Trump and you pegged it correctly...a psy-op of epic proportions that is working disturbingly well!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: odzeandennz
Actually , after 2 terms of Obama and x terms of Clinton , looks as if it will be a while before another Dem will be elected. Perhaps the plan as you stated?

No the 'plan' is working brilliantly.

Ruin the economy so enough people are dependent on the government for their very lives that they have no choice but to vote for whomever promises the most free stuff.

Attract millions more through porous borders and amnesties to continue tipping the scale in that direction.

Control impoverished population like cattle.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This one is easy.

Trump making a mockery of the GOP candidates that could have easily beat Hillary.
Bush, Rubio, Kasich

This all started with Bill Clinton turning Trump on to some elite psychological tricknology master.

This one is beautiful. A psychological op for the ages. Trump will go down in the secret history of the elite’s rule of us as a dark star.

And were as usual being manipulated like donkey sheep and blind geese takin to the slaughter house of manipulation and control.

The elite has to do something to stop the anti-trade paradigm that has come up

After Trump is walloped trade will be all but forgotten

Immigration reform will be back on the table and with Hillary we’ll have a full fledged return of the cold war against Russia

And for the elite:

happy times are here AGAIN!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Let’s don’t be all negative. What can we do?

These are master trichnologists were up against therefore you have to have asymmetrical psychological war on them.

When Hillary gets in demand an international all out war on ISIS

she won’t do that but it will stop any other ME war

I’ve done the same tactic on Obama and it’s worked!

Turn the ISIS disaster against them

Demand they deal with Russia and Syria

Demand she stops giving Israel everything

Start a new movement of the Trump sincere supporters and the Bernie supporters and

Demand Hillary doesn’t start any dam wars like the Libyan disasters.

Demand she NOT invade Syria

If any war is to be in the ME it should ONLY be a world coalition war on ISIS NOT an American war

Now that were aware of the scam we need to double down on anti-trade deals with a sincere group of bi-partisan politicians and people.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This simply... Makes sense, where nothing else does. All of the positive aspects of Trump, confounded by the idiocy and insanity, tossed in the trash. It's probably considered a bigger win by "them" than handing the presidency to the Wicked Queen (which could have been done without the theatrics of Trump.)

I think perhaps they weren't counting on quite the level of support Trump has received, and so it will continue to devolve until he's recommending mass slaughter of American citizens as a method to decrease unemployment, or preemptive nuclear strikes against Great Britain "just in case they're considering restarting the revolutionary war."

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Obama's Soros,OP is FAR greater and he has POISONED the well.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
(tiny except from quoted post)

Will, I'm loving your thoughts in this thread and agree with the overall post just above which this line was in, but, can you explain this a bit about using the tactic on Obama and it worked?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
[snipped] has already organised a cleaner for Trump.

If Trump has any health issues, im sure they will be accelerated by November.

I will admit, this circus has been great to watch, but how much will america pay for it.
edit on 8.6.2016 by Kandinsky because: Thou shalt not lampoon the names of thy political parties or their servants therein

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
(tiny except from quoted post)

Will, I'm loving your thoughts in this thread and agree with the overall post just above which this line was in, but, can you explain this a bit about using the tactic on Obama and it worked?

A bit of hyperbole

As many know ever since ISIS showed its ugly head I advocated NOT an American military response but an international 100, 000 man force( maybe UN) including all the Arabs, Iran, even Israel, and Russia and the west and America to quickly exterminate this moral disease on the world.

All Obama had to do was make an attempt to lead and organize it.

When it became clear the US was using ISIS I started to advocate this immediate force more so.

Of course Obama likely doesn’t read ATS but the more I called for this force the more Obama withdrew from doing anything including attacking Syria.

The lesson

To stop a war advocate a war

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks pretty suspicious to me

Of course no smoking gun but all the signs external and internal point to collusion and conspiracy...deep conspiracy

Despite recent rhetoric regarding the former U.S. president, years before he secured the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential election—a feat acknowledged Thursday—Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were longtime friends.

But now as a Republican contender, Trump is being criticized for his ties to the Clintons—Democrats and fellow New Yorkers who celebrated his 2005 marriage to Melania Knauss with him. Hillary Clinton was granted a front-row seat at the ceremony, and her husband later joined the reception at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. A snapshot taken of the Clintons and the newlywed Trumps has been widely circulated during the primary season; the wedding was dubbed the event that explains the 2016 election. During the first GOP debate in August, Trump said the couple “had no choice” but to attend his third wedding, because he had donated generously to the their charitable foundation, as well as to Clinton’s Senate campaigns and her first presidential bid. Never mind that their daughters, Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton, are also known to be friends.

www.newsweek.com...

Nine months ago, The Washington Post reported that on a private, casual phone call last spring, Bill Clinton encouraged Trump to play a larger role in the Republican Party. That conversation reportedly took place in May 2015, a month after Hillary Clinton declared her 2016 presidential bid and just weeks before Trump announced his.

Prior to his sweeping primary wins that began in February, Trump was known to defend the former president on multiple occasions. Meanwhile, Clinton has admitted the billionaire was “uncommonly nice to Hillary and me.”

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is Donald Trump Running a False Flag Campaign to Help Hillary Clinton?

blackbag.gawker.com...

To understand the contours of this theory, it’s helpful to understand where it came from. A Google search suggests the first person to remark upon Trump’s indirect assistance to Clinton was the anti-war activist and “conservative-paleo-libertarian” Justin Raimondo. In a long blog post dated July 13—just a few days after Trump stole Jeb Bush’s lead—Raimondo argued that the timing of Trump’s entry into the presidential race, which the candidate had long hinted at but until this year never followed through on, could only be explained by a hidden “Democratic wrecking operation” designed to assist Clinton’s parallel campaign:

Of course my theory runs much deeper tan this idea of Trump just being a false flag for Hillary’s election.

I say this plot is likely an organizes elite plot that Bill Clinton may have organized with his newly found elite masters.

Clinton was hired to set it up and include the political chicanery of Trump being a virtual skunk candidate who will not only win it for Hillary but ruin issues such as trade deals, immigration and Russian detente

Here's how it likely went one fine day on the golf course or on that secret phone call

Bill Clinton: Hey Donnie boy, you know old Hillary with all those bags under her eyes could use a little help here

Trump: Sure Bill I know a lot of good plastic surgeons.

Clinton: No No no Donnie boy, I mean in the election. I was just bringing up her baggy eyes cause they don't look good up against those young men like Rubio. I told that woman no American people electing somebody with baggy eyes…

Anyway somebody like you sure could help Hillary.

Trump: Oh yeah Big Bill what’s in it for me

Clinton: MONEY…more money than you could count!

Trump: Oh Really! And how about a new show on one of the networks, maybe on Fox, or those libras over at MSNBC

Clinton: Sure Donnie boy we could arrange all kinds of stuff for you.

Trump: What you have in mind Big Bill

Clinton: You run against all those republicans…make dam fools out of em and make Hillary look good. Run em all out the race. Then Hillary won’t have to go up against nobody young who would show up her baggy eyes.
#, your eyes are baggy as Hillarie’s.

Trump: You think I could win?

Clinton: Sure Donnie boy just be your old self....Nasty son of a bitch, make mockery of em all.
But first I want you to meet some of our friends in the Billderbergers Group. You know the Billderberger boys don’t you Don. They could do a lot for ya boy. Make you a real billionaire rather than that fake billionaire you pretending to be. They got a lot more in mind than just me and Hillary, though. Big things like trade and Russia. A lot is at stake Donnie boy. We want to skunk up some issues and you going to be the skunk...and at the same time get old Hillary elected

Trump: Sure Big Bill, sounds good to me. Just show me the money

edit on 6-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join