It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Aria and Errollorre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM

“Troll!” said Errollorre rising to his feet. “You shouldn’t be here! This is not the time for you!”
“Troll try to save silly man.” said Troll.
Troll looked up and saw the Witch Queen frozen in place.
“It is evil Witch!” yelled Troll. “Now Troll break her neck like she break Trolls!”

“No Troll!” yelled Errollorre. “Stop! Please. Listen. We can’t kill the witch. We must be careful. Troll, the wizard has sent us back in time. It is one year ago. The moment Aria was turned into a ghost.
I must save her and bring her back to restore her memory. Do you understand?”
“No, troll don’t understand.” said Troll.
“Just trust me Troll.” said Errollorre. I’ll explain everything later. But I have to move fast right now. Just stand there and don’t move.”
“Troll will stand here. But why witch and ugly princess no move?" Asked Troll.
“They are moving Troll.” said Errollorre.”But we’re moving faster than them. We passed through time quickly and our momentum still has us moving fast.
But time will soon catch up to us and the witch will see us if we don’t get out of here before then.”
“Troll no clue what you saying.” said Troll.
“Just stand there Troll.” said Errollorre.
“Troll stand here.” said Troll. “Troll keep eyes on evil witch.”

Errollorre ran over to the seemingly frozen Aria.
Errollorre removed the small beat up ring from his hand and placed it on the raised hand of Aria.
Then he pulled her hand and in turn her whole body towards him.
It was like he was pulling a strip of bark from a tree.
It seemed like Aria was being peeled away from a ghostly figure of Aria that still stood there looking at the Witch Queen.

Errollorre and Aria fell back onto the floor. Aria blinked a few times then took a deep breath.
She looked at Errollorre with her eyes wide.

“Errollorre?” said Aria. “Errollorre you look so different from yesterday. You look like you haven’t shaved in days. There is gray in your hair where there wasn’t before.”
Aria placed her hand on Errollorre’s cheek.
“And lines on your face that were not there yesterday."

Suddenly Aria gasped.
She stared at the floor as her mind began to fill with thousand of images and thoughts.
She turned to look at Errollorre.
“I know what has not yet come to be.” said Aria. “You’ve come from what not yet is.”
“The wizard. Carl he sent you. I know why. I remember the battles against the witch that have not yet happened. I know of friends I haven’t yet met. How can this be?”

Aria looked at the ring on her finger.
She took it off and handed it to Errollorre.
“Take this Errollorre.” she said. “I could see the wizards thoughts. I do not want another's thoughts in my mind. This ring is meant for you.”

“You knew the wizard Carl’s thoughts?” asked Errollorre. “That’s strange I didn't notice anything like that.”
“Oh Errollorre.” said Aria. “You romantic idiot. I remember running to this very room to find you in the time to come.
I was coming to tell you I got my memories back.
I remembered everything about us.
I told Prince Seapaul and he withdrew from the contest.
Everything was set right for us. And now you’ve come back here and we risk never going back.”

Errollorre sat speechless.
He could have had his dream fulfilled.
But now, what will happen?

Troll stood there staring at the Witch Queen.
Then ever so slightly, almost imperceivable, the Witch Queens eyes moved the tiniest bit towards Errollorre, Aria and Troll.
“Stupid man! Ugly princess!” whispered Troll urgently.

“Troll!” said Aria. “I know you. My dearest Troll.”
“Troll glad see ugly princess too.” said Troll. “Troll not see princess since minutes ago.”

Aria and Errollorre laughed.
The Witch's eyes again moved the slightest bit.
“Ugly Elf, stupid man, look! look!” said troll as he pointed towards the Witch Queen.

Errollorre and Aria looked at the witch and saw her eyes barely move.
“We are running out of time!” said Errollorre. “We have got to get out of here now!”

The trio ran to the heavy wooden door.
Aria turned to look at her ghostly figure still frozen in terror behind her.
“She’s going to go through so much.” said Aria.
“But you know it turns out for good.” said Errollorre.

Troll pulled at the door but it wouldn’t open.
“Troll break door!” said Troll.
“No!” said Errollorre. “That would be too big of a change in the time stream.”
“Then what will we do?” asked Aria.

“Stand aside.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre raised his hands and yelled “OSTIUM!’
The door swung open and the three of them ran out into the cold stone hallway.

“How did you do that?” asked Aria.
“I have no idea.” said Errollorre.
“Something just came over me. Let’s go we haven’t much time left.
Run for the forest!”

Time for the Witch Queen progressed as it should.
She laughed as her black lightning delivered the spell to Aria that changed her into a ghostly form.
For just a split second something made her look to her left.
But there was nothing there.
Now she walked to the ghostly form of Aria who was trying not to cry.
“There, there my dear.” said the witch. “You bring me the necklace and I’ll put you back in a nice solid body.”
The Witch Queen laughed. “Now go and find it!”
Aria headed for the door.
“You don’t need a door princess.” said the Witch Queen. “Your a ghost. Through the wall will be faster.”

Aria placed her hand on the wall.
It passed right through it.
Sobbing Aria flew through the wall and out of the castle.

The Witch Queen stood there for a moment. Then she walked over to where she thought she saw movement.
She placed her hands on the floor as if she was feeling for something.
Then she examined the still locked door.
She touched it with her hand, then drew it back.
“Search well my ghostly princess.” said the witch.
“Time is telling me it’s time for me to do some hunting of my own.”

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM

Chapter 12

Aria, Errollorre and Troll escaped before time had caught up with them.
They appeared as a blur to the drawbridge guards they passed as they exited the castle.
As they slowed down in the time stream they became clearly visible, but they were at this point deep into the Dark Lands Forest.
They continued to run for hours without stopping.
Finally the left the Dark Lands Forest and entered the thick wilderness of Free Accasia.

“Troll tired and hungry.” said Troll. “Troll want stop and eat.”
“Very well.” said Errollorre. “ I suppose we’ve put a good distance between us and the Witch Queen. Aria, could you perhaps fly above the treetops and see how far we are from the nearest village?”
“I can’t Errollorre.” said Aria. “My wings no longer work.”
“What?” said Errollorre. “Oh no, how can this be?”
“It is as the wizard told you.” said Aria. “Once you took this part of me from my ghostly form, I began to slowly perish.”
“I’ll get you back to our own time before it’s too late.” said Errollorre. “I promise.”
“I know everything will work out for the best.” said Aria. “Let’s not worry about that right now. I’ll build a fire and you and Troll can look for some food.”
“We will need some torches.” said Errollorre. “It is so dark here that I can barely see my hand in front of my face.”

“I can’t see your faces either.” said a voice from the dark forest.
Errollorre tried to turn to see who had spoken, but was unable to move.
He and Aria and Troll were covered in a glowing black web.
The web itself seemed to have appeared out of thin air.
But it wasn't necessary for Errollorre or Aria or even Troll to see who had spoken.
They all recognized the voice.
It was the Witch Queen.

“So who do we have here in the forest in the middle of the night?” hissed the witch.
“What a strange collection of characters. A troll! I never heard of a troll that mingled with anyone let alone these companions.
I must see your faces. I am curious who you may be.”
The witch walked closer to Errollorre, Aria and Troll.
They had been facing away from the witch when she cast her black web of light over them. So she did not yet have a chance to see their faces.

She got closer to Errollorre.
“I don’t recognize your clothes or scent. You may be a stranger to me.
Please everyone relax. I’m just looking for some visitors I had in the palace earlier.
I didn’t see their faces either. They were quiet as mice. But I just knew they were tip toeing about. And they left without even saying hello. Can you imagine how impolite that is?”

The Witch Queen turned and walked up behind Aria.
“Perhaps you might have run into my sneaky guests. Oh my, what have we here.
A winged elf? There are not many winged elves in Acassia. I think I’ve met them all.
So we must know each other. Let me just turn you around dear and say hello properly.”

The Witch Queen put her hand on Aria’s shoulder and was about to turn her around when there was the sound of a loud thud.
The Witch Queen fell to the ground unconscious.
A voice from behind called out, “Abrogo!” and the webbing of black light fell away from Errollorre, Aria and Troll.

They turned to see who had struck the Witch Queen and removed the black glowing
Light was coming from the top of an old mop.
Standing there holding the mop was a man in a fuzzy bathrobe with a colander on his head.
It was the wizard Carl.

“Wizard Carl!” said Errollorre” Am I glad to see you.”
The wizard looked at the three standing there.
“Oh no.” he mumbled.
He looked at Errollorre. “Why are you here?” asked the wizard.
Errollorre held up his hand and showed the wizard the ring that he was wearing.
The wizard Carl’s eyes grew wide and then he held up his hand which was wearing the same ring.
Not a duplicate, it was the same ring.
“Touch your ring to mine.” said the wizard. “Then I will know all that has transpired and why and how you came to be here.”

Errollorre touched his ring to the wizards and a glow ran from the rings and covered both Errollorre and the wizard.
The wizard stepped back detaching from the other ring and the glow faded.
“I know all now.” said the wizard.
He turned and faced Aria.
“I am sorry this happened my dear.” said the wizard. “It seems like this trip for Errollorre into the past was unnecessary. Now there is much risk in getting back to his time.
You can not change events without getting lost in a false reality.”

The Witch Queen let out a low moan.
The wizard stood over here and said, “Somnum.”
The witch began to quietly snore.
“That should keep her sleeping for awhile, but I don’t know exactly how long.
You must not let her see you or time will change.
I will go back to my hut and retrieve the necessary items to enchant you for the trip in the time stream.
It is going to take me several hours to get there and back. In the meantime you three need to rest and wait.”
“Where can we go that will be safe?” asked Aria.
“There is only one place in Acassia the witch and her servants can not enter.” said the wizard. “You must go and spend the night in The Shed.”

“The Shed?” said Errollorre. “What if we run into people in the Shed. They will remember us in the future. We will change time.”
“You should be safe there if you're careful.” said the wizard.
“By the time you get there most Shedites will be sleeping. Errollorre you’ve got a good beard grown on your face. When Shed folks meet you in the future you’ll be clean shaven. Plus your hair is greyer than it will be then and your face is more wrinkled.”
“Great” said Errollorre. “I’m glad stress and age has given me a disguise.”

The wizard looked at Aria.
“When Shed folks meet you, you will still be a ghost.” said the wizard.
“They never really get a clear look at your features until the curse is reversed. Then you didn’t stay around long because you had to go back to the Dark Lands to rule. So I don’t think anyone will definitely remember you. But to be safe I think you both should keep the hoods on your cloaks on and as low over your head as you can.”

Then the wizard looked at Troll.
“There is no successful way to disguise a troll.” said the wizard.
“Good” said Troll. “Troll not in mood to wear dress again.”
“Fortunately,” said the Wizard. “All woodland bridge trolls look alike to most folks. Although one that isn’t terrorizing everyone will probably stand out. Just try not to be seen.”

“What about the pixies?” asked Aria. “They will remember. They are not easy to fool.”
“Don’t worry about the pixies.” said the wizard. “Pixies love keeping secrets.
Since you are able to enter the Shed they will know you are on the side of good. They will giggle like crazy in the future that only they know your secret.”

“I can think of one pixie who won’t keep our secret.” said Errollorre.
“I know who you mean.” said the wizard. “But she shouldn’t be there. She is usually off on some adventure with that elf woman. But nevertheless, be careful, try not to interact with anyone or in any way change this time stream. I’ll be there as soon as I can.
Now off with you.
Get to The Shed.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:26 AM

Chapter 13

Errollorre, Aria and Troll sat under a tree that was on the edge of the grass surrounding The Shed.
It was the wee hours of the morning. They waited for Sheddites to leave or go to sleep for the night.

At last there was stillness as the Sheddities had either gone away or went to sleep.
The trio snuck into the Shed and the pixies showed them to a large room that they could sleep in.

It was only a couple of hours later when they were awakened by a loud voice.
“Alright! Enough sleep! Let’s go before you get caught here!” said the wizard Carl.

Errollorre, Aria and Troll awakened and Errollorre said to the wizard, “Where are we going so early Wizard Carl?”

“We need to go outside into the field near the Shed to create a timestream for you to travel in.
We can’t create one here inside the Shed or who knows when or in front of who you’ll appear. You can’t alter time if you want to get back to where you started.” said the wizard.

Errollorre, Aria and Troll were about to go outside when they saw the wizard stop and lift a board from the floor of the room they were staying in.

“I’ve spent the last few hours making sure the Witch Queen and her minions aren't lurking nearby.” said the wizard.
“I placed these items in this floor many years ago for just this moment.”

The wizard Carl lifted from a hidden compartment in the floor, four incense pots and some incense sticks. The items used for the time travel enchantment.

“How did you know to put these here?” asked Errollorre.
“It’s a long story that you’ll know the answer to before your journey is over.” said the wizard.
“Wait a minute.” said Errollorre. “You said you were going to your home to retrieve those things. And you had them here? Why did you tell us that?”
“Errollorre” said the wizard. “I have reasons for what I do. I’ve been in a situation like yours before. Trust me. You’ll understand me and my ways very soon.”
Aria gave the wizard a knowing smile. Errollorre noticed but didn’t know what to make of it.

They quietly made their way outside and huddled near the woods on the edge of a field surrounding the Shed.
The wizard laid out the four incense pots on the ground.

“North, south, east and west. Twelve, three, six and nine.” said the wizard as he motioned for Errollorre, Aria and Troll to stand in between the incense pots.

“Take this.” said the wizard to Errollorre. "These small bottles contain enchanted oil.
When you move through the time stream each bottle will have a small time enchantment put on it.
If you find yourself in a situation where you are going to be discovered or need to make a quick escape the three of you join hands and break open one of the bottles. It will advance you through time a short distance.”
“How far is a short distance?” asked Aria.
“It could be an hour or a day or a month. I don’t know.” said The wizard. “Just use it to get out of a jam. Also if you get back close to your time, say within a month or so. Just hide somewhere, stay out of sight and wait it out. Then go to Aria’s castle at the time when Errollorre and Troll first entered the time stream.”

“What if we go into the future?” asked Errollore.
“You can’t go to what hasn’t existed for you yet.” said the wizard.
“The future is always changing. You can only experience it as it happens.”

The cloud of incense had become thick and began to spin clockwise around Errollorre, Aria and Troll.
Suddenly a small bird flew from a nearby tree and into the cloud where the trio stood.

Blinded by the smoke and in fear, it flapped wildly and flew into Troll’s face and lodged itself halfway up Troll’s nose.
Troll began to jerk and spin trying to dislodge the bird.
As he spun the smoke began to go counterclockwise.

“Troll stop spinning!” said Aria and Errollorre.
The bird suddenly dislodged from Troll’s nose and flew out of the cloud.

At that moment Errollorre, Aria and Troll disappeared into the time stream.

The wizard Carl stood there looking at the empty space where his friends had been just moments before.
He shook his head, then buried his face in his hands.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
Good evening everyone.
I have the another chapter in my story.
A very special chapter.
I wish you could read it without me giving you a spoiler.
But I have to give credit to another Shed writer.
If you'd rather be surprised then skip down to where it says chapter 14 and start reading there.
Otherwise here is the spoiler.
The parts of the story that appear in pink are wriiten by JacyGirl
and are taken from her writing and creating Shed 1.
Previous chapters of my story can be found here:
Aria and Errollorre

Now for tonight's adventure.

Chapter 14

In a small clearing in the middle of a thick forest, the cool quiet morning was suddenly disturbed by a whirlpool of incense and smoke appearing and rotating counterclockwise like a strange tornado.

The whirlpool began to dissipate but not before depositing three individuals onto the cold forest floor, Errrollorre, Aria and Troll.

“Ouch.” said Aria. “I landed on a pointed stick.”
“That’s not so bad.” said Errollorre with a muffled voice. “Troll landed on me.”
“Troll sorry.” said Troll. “Troll stand up and get off stupid man.”

Troll stood up on top of Errollorre for a moment. Then pushed off and leapt to the ground.
“Ugh. Thanks Troll.” said Errollorre. “I think I need to be put in traction.”
“Listen Errollorre” said Aria. “There is absolutely no sound coming from anything in this forest.”
“That’s because we are still moving fast from being in the time stream.” said Errollorre.
“Everything will appear as frozen to us for a few minutes until time catches up to us.”
“Troll see strange smoke.” said Troll pointing to the sky above the trees.

A trail of frozen smoke rose high into the air from a distant point beyond the forest.
“Let’s go to where that smoke is coming from.” said Errollorre. “Maybe it will help us figure out where and when we are.”

The trio walked through the forest for a long while.
As time caught up to them the sounds of forest animals began to be heard.
The distant smoke also moved in the warm morning breeze.
They at last came to a clearing at the edge of the forest.
They could see some buildings in the distance that the smoke was coming from.

“This seems familiar.” said Aria. “But I know Accasia like the back of my hand, and we are not in Accasia.
“I know what you mean.” said Errollorre. “This seems familiar to me too. But at the same time I don’t think I’ve been here before.”

Troll suddenly froze in his spot. He lifted his head a sniffed.
“Troll smell bacon!” yelled Troll.
Troll took off for the buildings like a racehorse.

“Troll no stop!” yelled Errollorre. “We have to stop him Aria. If he is seen or changes something in the timeline we could be trapped here. We don’t even know where here is yet.”

Aria looked around and found a nice round rock.
With pinpoint accuracy she threw it and hit Troll in the back of the head.
This caused Troll to stop and look around to see what hit him.

Errollorre and Aria ran up to Troll.
“Troll you have to wait until we know where we are.” said Errollorre. “You don’t want us to get stuck somewhere we don’t belong.”
Aria stood there listening with her sensitive elven hearing.
“Errollorre I hear a girl crying.” said Aria “She’s in the forest over there and heading this way.”
“Duck down until she passes.” said Errollorre. “We mustn't interact with anyone.”

The three time travelers lay in the grass behind a large green bush watching the girl emerge from the forest.
“I know who that is!” said Aria. “I know where we are. That’s my friend. My dear friend.”

edit on 26-10-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM

Aria rose to go to the girl but Errollorre pulled her back down.
“No Aria. I recognize her too. But we must not let her see us.”
“Oh Errollorre.” said Aria. “I haven’t seen her in so long. I have to see her.”
“Ok.” said Errollorre. We can have a look and listen. Perhaps it will help us figure out how to get out of here and back where we belong. Let’s go over this way. She won’t see us if we’re careful. We can hide behind that painted van and watch and listen.”

Errollorre, Aria, and Troll crawled quietly around the edge of the clearing and came up behind the buildings. They crouched behind a painted bus and watched the girl approach.

Lost and alone, she limped over uneven ground and broken branches...searching for signs of life.
Using her dirty sleeve to wipe the tears from her face, she looked towards the clearing.
A small wisp of smoke could be seen rising in the distance.
With heart pounding, she slowly worked her way towards the tell-tale sign of human existence.
"Fire!" she exclaimed.
Where there's smoke...there's fire. Where there's fire...there are people.

As she moved forward, she patted the little knapsack slung over her bruised shoulder.
"We'll be okay soon," she whispered.
A furry face popped up and looked at her quizically.
"Hush ferret," she smiled. "I'm sure they will help us."
Jacy rubbed her gurgling stomach. Lack of food was making her weak, and her lost days in the forest were taking their toll. Relying on the generosity of strangers made her feel vulnerable, but she didn't have a choice now.
"Yeah, I bet you're hungry too," she said, while stroking the ferret's face.

When she was close enough to focus, Jacy thought she was hallucinating.
After days of nothing but trees and wildlife...she was approaching what she feared was perhaps a mirage of sorts.
A perfectly manicured property, with house, shed and camper van all painted in various colours.
"Soooo pretty," she murmured, looking around with eyes wide.
As she got closer she could hear voices, and the aroma of bacon made her empty stomach groan.
Sophie's head popped up again. The little ferret sniffed the air and looked towards the house.
"I know, bacon!" Jacy exclaimed. "You like bacon, don't you? Maybe they even have bananas!" she laughed.

As she stepped onto the damp grass, a pretty lady with long dark hair came out of the rainbow-striped house.
"You made it!" she grinned.
"Umm...hello? Where am I exactly?" Jacy asked suspiciously.
"This is the land of No Time. My name is Jane, and we have been expecting you."
Jane put her arm around Jacy and led her towards the kitchen door.
"Hey, how are you expecting me, when I'm lost?" Jacy asked.
"You're not lost, you're exactly where you're supposed to be." Jane answered. "Now, come in and meet the others."

Entering the kitchen, Jacy could see a group of people sitting around an old oak table. There were steaming plates of food, over-flowing fruit bowls....and a full pot of coffee.
"Ohh...I'm in Heaven!" she exclaimed.
Jane led her to a chair while a pretty girl with pixie ears placed a plate of food and a mug of coffee in front of her.
Jacy murmured, "Thank you" and looked around at all the smiling faces.
"How do you know me?" she inquired. "How are you expecting me?"
The pixie-girl reached into Jacy's satchel and placed Sophie in front of a bowl of fruit pieces.
"I'm Night Star," she said shyly, pushing a banana slice towards the hungry ferret.
"Nice to meet you Night Star," Jacy mumbled in between mouthfuls. "Can someone please explain to me what's going on here?"

Jane came over and gave her a hug. "You're among friends now," she said. "Kindred souls...kind hearts...and much love."
Just as Jacy opened her mouth to respond, she heard the 'thud thud thud' of heavy footsteps. Turning in her chair, she gasped at what she saw. A huge man with long dark hair flung himself into a chair.
"Found the rum!" he said, pouring a large quantity into his coffee mug.
Jacy peered under the table, unsure of what she had just witnessed. Was he wearing 'bunny slippers'?
Seeing her perplexed expression, the large man extended a rather large hand.
"I'm TrueBrit, pleased to finally meet you girl!"
"Hello sir," Jacy said, placing her hand in his. She leaned across the table and whispered, "Am I dreaming?"

Laughter erupted amongst the crowd.
Night Star looked at TrueBrit, Jane and the others, and in a concerned voice said, "Maybe we should tell her about the 'dimensions'?"
Jacy stopped eating and stood up abruptly.
TrueBrit tossed back the contents of his mug, and then looked directly at the now frightened girl.
"Dimensions...alternate KNOW this, you just have to remember!"
Sitting down again, Jacy shrugged. "All I can remember, is that I was lost."
"And now you're found!" smiled a petite blonde girl. "Hi, I'm Tsu...we are sisters in the land of No Time."

Jacy sniffed her coffee cup, wondering if it had been spiked. She eyed the big man with the rum bottle.
"Sounds like Alice in Wonderland stuff to me."
Jane patted her shoulder and refilled her coffee cup. "Maybe Gordi can explain it?" she asked the group.
"Och,'ve given me enough jobs this bright mornin'!" a Scottish accent echoed from another room.
"Bloody bureau of yours....move it here, move it there..."
Tsu jumped up out of her seat, "Never mind Gordi, I'll tell her!"
Jacy craned her neck, looking for the man they called Gordi. "Can someone please just tell me what's happening?"

Tsu lifted the now sleeping ferret and cradled it in her lap. "I will explain it to you Jaky."
"It's Jacy!"
"I know," she grinned. "I am your soul sister. So is Jane, and Night Star...and there are others. On earth we have 'blood family' but we also have 'soul family'. You were lost, because you have lost your blood family. We, your soul family...have simply assisted you in transitioning to a slightly different dimension...where we can help you and keep you safe." She patted Jacy's if this now explained everything.
Jacy looked around the table, as everyone was nodding in agreement and smiling.
Night Star stood up, placed her mug in the sink and then turned to Jacy. "You're staying with me, in the shed!" she exclaimed, rather excited.
"You live in the shed?" Jacy asked, still thinking she was dreaming.
"Oh, it's not just a regular shed!" Night Star laughed. "It's a magical shed...we have dragons in there!"
"Looks pretty small to me..." Jacy shook her head. "Dragons...dragons aren't even real..."

TrueBrit uncrossed his long legs, and shook a bunny-slipper-encased foot at the new arrival.
"Wot's real?" he asked.

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>