It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud rumbling heard over Nothern Holland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Me and my brother were quite suprised when we heard an aircraft high up in the sky in our house, it's usually not loud enough to be heard inside the house jet this time we did...

I suggested to my brother this might be a B-52 bomber, we had allied aircraft fly over our city before.

So I am asking, what could this have been? it was clearly an aircraft, but I couldn't see anything since it wasn't very clear tonight...It was not audiable in not too much time...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Probably a 747 or other passenger jet. Maybe rerouted enroute to Schipol due to weather.

[edit on 1/19/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
On another forum I've heard about a possible high alert of some european armies. Don't know much though.

Right now I'm also located in the netherlands. I haven't noticed anything strange around here yet. Also up north.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have seen many military excercizes in the Area including F-16 patrols and Lynx helicopter training flights.

A 747 is possible, but we have had so many planes pass by and never was this loud before, this 747 most have been low, since I have seen/heard many 747s.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Perhaps the Deventer Koek bakery finally blew their ovens.

Seriously, though, I'll email my relatives in and around the area to see if they heard anything...if they have, I'll let you know.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thank you, it's been heard over the Den Helder area, de Noord Kop, it was probably nothing...but it was loud enough to have gotten my attention...

new topics

top topics

join