It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphysical questions about You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Do you you believe you have a soul?

What does it look like to THE WHO CREATED IT? And to other AWARE energy like it?

Do you think the Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy, is unique sentient energy only to humans (who are part of the enhanced animalia Kingdom) or do you feel its possible that the Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy can be found in animals and aliens?

Is a sign of the connection between many/all the ways many tend to and or memorialize their dead?
As if saying subconsciously "we shall meet again" in Spirit...

If some are not aware of their primary Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy forms human and aliens, does this then make said energies vulnerable & susceptible to contact / exposure from Aware Soul - Spirit - Internal Energies?
If you cannot remember or see what you are how then can you defend advance your primary Soul - Spirit - Internal Energies, why in intentional and or non intentional MANIFESTED FORMS as human or alien.

Consider how livestock would behave if made aware of their purpose by those more aware who consume them. Now consider Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy and how unaware and Aware energies may interact...

Thanks for your time to any who read. Maybe now you can start Visualizing your Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy and connect the Fractal Strings in theory... Of what primarily you are.

1 could imagine asleep, easier controlled human & alien Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy alike. Can be manifested un-intentionally into "somes?" interest, habitats included...

However awakened Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy of alien & human which technically are too aliens, are not so easy controlled. Can then manifested intentionally.

These are some reasons 1 studies paranormal - supernatural / alien - ufo / religious data's of nonhuman GODS & ASHYITAN & their supports, to try better understand where we ALL* are from paranormal dimensions to multiverses...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To add 1 doesn't think souls are racist, but can be manipulated into thinking so...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Before organic life there was non-organic life, before matter.

Organic life was requested by non-organic life, it needed, wanted this space.

I will try to remember next time.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I believe that all life has a soul and those individual souls are all offshoots of the universal spirit that connects everything together. The soul is awareness and all life has at least a rudimentary kind of awareness whereas the universal spirit is what that awareness arises out of.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes I believe I have a soul
Though I can not prove my belief to be true to others
All must find their own proof

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The most elusive subject to scientists is consciousness. They are baffled because they can't detect it with instruments which is easy to do without. If you have a consciousness and it lives in a body naturally the body is the womb of the soul/consciousness and like a mother who takes care of her health vs one who drinks and smokes while pregnant when the body stops housing the soul what emerges depends on what one did in life.

The mortal are immortal and the immortal are mortal. As above, so below. Life is Infinite death is nothing but the birth of the immortal soul. That is not to say that the souls evolution is complete. Many challenges lie ahead in the next life.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm agnostic-I believe I have a soul but have no Idea who had the power to give it to me.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You have to define the concept soul for me to answer that question.

From my point of view I think of soul as a knowledge behavior matrix that I can connect to in my unconscious that sometimes guide my conscious that slowly evolves. My conscious is always evolving and this version will only live one lifetime since my soul will not be exactly the same if it is incarnated in another body since it does not have the same life experience.

I do think animals also have a soul and that some animals are very aware of energetic manipulation where you push energy thru your body into another body to make the other body calm and relaxed (Reiki as a example).

edit on 5-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Many of you have added some valuable points inorganic then organic etc.

Question is though is it possible for some of you to Visualize your Meta-energies or Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy (HS) or do you feel it is to challenging a feat?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Or to simplify your inorganic forms you possess?
And is one vulnerable if not aware of what they truly are. Like an elephant having strength to break the chains, but programmed early with the rope? Controlled Perceptions prevents the elephant from becoming aware of its true strength of itself.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Controlled perceptions is actual MATRIX...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The main problem is language, words, -to know is something entirely different.
How interesting that you speak of elephants, this always causes sparks in my mind. like the blind men, of stories old.

My soul is a creature of pure hate, balanced by unconditional love.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

My soul is a creature of pure hate, balanced by unconditional love.

Interesting perceptions of your soul.
I would say my soul is a learning soul, that long ago may have realized the impacts of hate or Love upon it and others so tries to shine or resonate in regions of Existence or perceived reality where darker consciousness may reside (un-intentionally).
It may take various forms depending on the regions of existence it may be entangled. All forms entangled can inter exchange conscious data through the strings. As if the Soul - Spirit - Internal Energy is the main part of all attached fractal.

When writing the words Soul-Spirit-internal energy are used to describe the same CREATOR ESSENCE found in all Created. Attempting to minimize more labels of this paranormal, supernatural, metaphysical energy that keeps us all motivated-animated.
Whether considered soul or is-be, spirit or internal energy permitting Creations to function and gain consciousness. To 1 its all CREATOR ENERGY. At times I even try and factor in potential synthetic like sentience that may have formed within nebulas or high magnetized zones carrying electric current and various temperatures within their regions, basically generating life that interestingly would come out in the human consciousness as Transformer or bot-borg likes, for something is internally driving or powering them as are the bodies of humans carrying currents cycling iron blood through an electrical pulsed heart being driven who are also equipped with a smart system or brain to understand the reality they are part of.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Do you you believe you have a soul?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

consciouslifenews.com...

Yes.Soul is Light
In the center of your head

Vallalar teaches this in Tamil

top topics

join