It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Finest Hunk in The World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think Brad Pitt, Johnny Deep, and all the guys of BSB are the finest, what do you guys think? What would you say if you met them for some reason? Would you ask for an autographed or flirt?Would you care if you guys had a one night stand?
See this is what happens when you mix boybands with Thomas Paine. You get me.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That would be me of course

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I mean Brad Pitt has abs you can grind chesse on and butt you can get dinner off of and HE'S 40!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

The imposter took the words outta my mouth! I am the finest hunk in the world. no, really, i Think that a certian U.S. governer from austria has stollen that title. I'll Be Back.
Yes, arnold is a hunk. Not that i think so, but the women in my life sure do. Yes, i have women in my life. After all, i am the greatest hunk...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Johny Depp...Orlando Bloom (SOMETIMES! When he is in POTC he is hot...otherwise...no way)...ooor...that sexy gardener John who is with Gabrielle (Eva Longoria) in Desperate Housewives...ya...hes hot...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Everyone knows I'm the best damn good looking man in the world...sheesh.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I may not be a hunk but I'm pretty fine ^_^

o_O...shut up cpr...you say anything and I'll hurt you -knows what he wants to say-

JAK

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Who is the Finest Hunk in The World? Deep down, we all know the truth...

If a picture paints a thousand words...

Drink it in...

Its all about....."FEELING THE LOVE"

Jack

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
One day the Hoff is going to randomly come across this website and he is going to be scared of you guys...probably file a restraining order

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hoff! When asked who his number one fans were, he answered Germans, and that wasn't even a joke!(Was Jay Leno I think, famous people asked who the #1 fan of them was, first two would be the answers they gave, then the third one was some oddball funny pick made by Leno, but David Hasselhoff first pick was Germans, and more people laughed at that then the fake joke one)

Well, after me? Mr. T! Gotta love that hair!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hahahha becky fine?... suuure... lol

CPR IS UBER HUNKY!!! HE PWNS ALL OTHER HUNKS!!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

Come on ladies you know you want me

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I heard Croat56 was. I think I read it in People or something. Could have been Time magazine, too. Not really sure.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
JAK you will pay for your sins!!!

Billy Zane's pretty hunky.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
*sighs* grow up guys, none of you are the best looking guy in the world, cause we all know its me!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Enough with the pictures of Hasselpuke in his Speedos....OK!!

I'm afraid my girlfriend's gonna stop in to see what her hunky conspiracy theorist has been up to, see all these pictures of Hasselhoff and his package, and leave me.

Honest baby, I can't escape the Hoffmeister. He's like a virus.

Peace

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So, out of curiosity, how many people putting in their two cents here actually are into guys?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
hahahha becky fine?... suuure... lol

CPR IS UBER HUNKY!!! HE PWNS ALL OTHER HUNKS!!!

Cpr...according to the pic I have on you on my other comp...with the ugly nose and unibrow (that me and Kyoshi photoshopped
)

You ugly...

Becky ish fine...alltho she aint no male

Note: I meant to use impropper grammer o_O...spelling mistakes are CPR's fault

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I can't believe I am really going to answer this, but I first have to comment on the fact that so many of you boys think so highly of yourselves. That is a very healthy attitude..... I think.

First a reality check for those non-ATS member suggestions. Depp is a heart throb, but alas too young to be a real hunk. As for Brad, not bad but honestly I will never understand the Brad or Jennifer phenomenon, they are both highly over-rated. The Hoff - come on - a little too Ken doll for hunk consideration.

Now, I suppose I may have to admit that my taste may be more an indication of my advanced age, so I won't list the long line of real men I think deserve hunk status, but I must throw out this fine specimen since he is so frequently overlooked.

If we are talking "fine" I have to go with Jimmy Smits a.k.a. Bobby Simone, now there's a hunk!

I do want to encourage some of you who have already put forth your own names that you have definate potential, but you ain't there yet boys. Do keep trying though.

Finally, all this had made me think (at the risk of leaning BTS towards any hint of a girl thing as suggested by the GD, even if this is not what he had in mind ) perhaps we need a "Hunk of ATS" thread.

All submissions must include a resume of qualifications along with a picture that can be used for comparison of apples to apples. The Hoff picture can be used as a guideline, but please spare us the speedos - too much information.

Mods first?

[edit on 5/14/2005 by Relentless]

top topics

join