It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unseen War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Rant!

The people have been fighting an enemy ever since they entered day care than entered public schools where they been fed propaganda on how
to be the perfect obedient slave for the workforce. Then at an early age they been fed processed food which is not real food because it has
ingredients. What is ingredients MSG, Corn Syrup, Baby Fetuses, Preservatives, Artificial Sweeteners etc, you get the point that's not real food.

With the processed food you drink your juice full of fluoride which calcifies your pineal gland and lowers your IQ. Then from there you go
to the dentist and if your teeth is really bad they give you braces full of mercury which don't you think would be harmful to a developing
kid let alone a full grown adult. Then you wonder why the kid can't sit still, so what you do next is send the little kid to the doctor
where they prescribe the kid Ritalin more poison does this make any sense to people.

From there you then go to the pharmacy which is sorcery a form of black magic ritual to pick up the Ritalin. It gets worse from there
you come home and sit in front of the TV which is majority manufactured people promoting lies, hence the name tel-lie-vision. The
TV is nothing more than a 3D box, 666 trapped in a box, a black box meant to destroy your DNA because of false light. To repair your DNA
you need to detach from the black box by keeping your feet planted by eating organically.

That means eliminating blood foods from the diet because when you eat blood foods you merge the animal spirits in your blood. What this
means is the temperament of the animal before its death is what will flow through your blood. That is why there is an epidemic rise of
anxiety, fear in people. On top of this eating blood foods creates parasites that create larvae in the intestines where they travel to
the brain where they can control your emotion keeping you depressed at a low vibration. Not even eating fish is safe because the enemy is
purposely dumping oil in the oceans and having this as an excuse to come clean it up using more toxins and chemicals and they wonder why
cancer is so prevalent.

Wake Up America to the Unseen War.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky
I am glad that this is in skunkworks.
It is a bit more than I can swallow.
I think most of these things are done to make more money for the corporations that are involved, not to affect our brains.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I only eat animals that i consider to be strong, valiant creatures, because i want their power, wild hunted deer for example.
And their death is painless, free from stress and anxiety.
Not going to touch those petty creatures that are farmed in wherever.

Organic is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Links please!

Just kidding crunky..

I see you are new here both by your join date and your enthusiasm..

It appears to me that you feel you have woken up, and it is your duty to rouse the rest of us walking drones.
Good luck with that..

Those who are asleep don't like being shouted awake..especially when most people here feel they are "awake",that's why there here..

The problem lies in the fact that what you might consider the real reality of our situation,
Is probably not completely congruent with someone else's.

So again ,
Good luck,

respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My phone ate part of my post,

Basically, I agree with you on some points,and disagree with you on others. It does not mean I haven't read into those topics and am asleep though..

It means I've heard those ideas before,researched them,and came to a different conclusion than you. Mostly we disagree on the why's, some times it's not anything more than a cold hearted corporation maximizing profits as butcherguy said.

I think the main difference between us is our approach, I would never insinuate anyone is asleep( insult) because they have reached a different conclusion then me, especially on a topic where there is no black and white answer available..

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

join