It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gay Republican Mayor Arrested for Recording Underage Teens Playing Strip Poker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So this guy is a creep and an hypocrite?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'm sorry, while I do find his actions to be appalling if true, I'm struggling to understand what on Earth this has to do with him being anti-gay.

And I'm guessing the link to the pyramid story was a mistake?

Let's just assume that you have no eye for trends, then? I don't buy it.

And please do not go all liberal on me with a "NOT ALL!" argument.

Anyone who is familiar with your posting methods knows that if this were a Dem candidate you' be preluding your comment with "This is just another example of liberal hypocrisy.."
edit on 5-8-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This guy is creepy!!!

Silva has been under investigation for alleged sexual misconduct multiple times, even before he was sworn in as mayor in 2013. When he was a high school water polo coach in 2004, Silva was accused of secretly taping teens in the bathroom of his apartment. Charges were never filed.

high school coach!

Authorities also investigated Silva in 2011 for an alleged rape attempt on a 19-year-old woman when he was president of the Boys and Girls club. In this case, prosecutors did not press charges due to lack of evidence.

Boys and Girls Club!

The mayor could face more legal trouble after a gun stolen from his rental home in 2015 was used in two crimes, including the murder of a 13-year-old boy.
Silva says it was stolen from his home. However, he didn’t report the theft until a month after Harris’ death.

The Stockton district attorney’s office says Silva refused to talk to investigators about the missing gun for weeks.

Jeezus!

Another couple sources say there were also 23 photos on the phone.

He just gets weirder.
Stockton (CA) Mayor Gives God Key to the City During Prayer Rally
and holds

“organized Town Hall meetings, co-sponsored by Christian organizations, at Calvary First Assembly of God and at Christian Life Center.”

Yep, hiding behind a label. God-loving Republicans don't do those kinds of things. Mr. Silva sure needed that label to get away with what he's accused of.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join