It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will she or won’t she? Why Hillary Clinton should take questions at NABJ/NAHJ today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here's the video ....

Count the lies and red herrings.

Her alleged press conf

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kapriti

I suspected that from the start.

On Sunday hillary supporters will say it's only been 2 days since her last "press conference"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
For those who missed it, a recap:

Minority reporter: "Gawrsh Miss Hillary, my question is how are you so perfect, honest, truthful, flawless, the most qualified presidential candidate in all of history who loves blacks and latinos soooo much, and be a woman all at the same time?"

Hillary: "Trump hates babies, and eats chicken with a fork."

*wild cheers and clapping*

edit on 5-8-2016 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So when will she do an actual press conference? Besides some girly sleep over "press conference time gaauiz" make believe game session?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So,

Hillary bowed to Trump's pressure and had a press conference
Only Hispanics and African Americans.
For anyone complaining about Trump's winding answers, just listen to her squirm on the only hard question she had (which was actually a pre prepared set up question for her to try and justify her lies). I can't stand her but even I was embarrassed for her when she tried to walk back and justify her lying. I think she wins the Bloviating 2016 award

No wonder she has not done any press conferences and still has not done a proper one with hostile or even bi-partisan questions. She is a complete joke, but what's even funnier is she may be America's president

edit on 5/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join