It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was James Earl Jones experiencing a faulty memory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
First thing first, I`m not here to argue as I`m done with that but I just wanted to add what I think is interesting as most of the time people are being accused that they must remembered it wrong because they are not the experts in the field where this phenomena has been observed. Well this is different...

I know this topic has already been discussed here and while I managed to find a reference to the 2004 documentary, there was no actual video, just voice added in a clip, pointing out the differences of the famous line.

So by now you probably already know what I`m talking about. I actually don`t remember the line 'Luke, I am your father' from the original film but do remember a parody where this line was used. However, the man who actually said the words, probably plenty of times during rehearsal and filming, remembers it differently than I do.

Was James Earl Jones experiencing a faulty memory which, needless to say, would really be strange in his case (yet possible) or has the history been altered? Watch the clip...

If you have doubts and think the clip was somehow modified, here is the full documentary. This part comes after 1:53:10 sec.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Posted here a few days ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Nevermind....that is a thread from last year, not a few days ago...REOPENED

edit on Fri Aug 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Well, thank you for noticing

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In my memory , James died of heart attack back in late 90's.

2p

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

That's a faulty memory then.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

he is just as human and fallible as the rest of us...so...yes...he could have faulty memory

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the most seen clip where it is spoken at "I am your father" was only in the advertisement shots. which were all over.

its not uncommon that audio gets edited to make a scene for an advertisement for the film fit a context.
this is done a lot. almost every superhero movie does it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

2p

He's still alive.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

2p

He's still alive.

I know , so is Gary Busey who also died in 90's according to my memory.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: 23432

That's a faulty memory then.

possible i guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

he is just as human and fallible as the rest of us...so...yes...he could have faulty memory.

He could have...I like your careful approach

I`d like to know what James himself thinks about this.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

2p

Posted Feb 2001, the false death reported in 1998 I believe.

James Earl Jones (actor) -- Alive. On the night that James Earl Ray died, Pittsburgh baseball announcer Lanny Fratere told thousands of listeners that James Earl Jones had died.

dpsinfo.com...

what bothers me is Jupiter Rising..

and Darth Vader seemed to always say 'no, I am your father.' to me..
edit on 5-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

OP i found a better video for those who still want to question faulty memory.. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

2p

Posted Feb 2001, the false death reported in 1998 I believe.

James Earl Jones (actor) -- Alive. On the night that James Earl Ray died, Pittsburgh baseball announcer Lanny Fratere told thousands of listeners that James Earl Jones had died.

dpsinfo.com...

what bothers me is Jupiter Rising..

and Darth Vader seemed to always say 'no, I am your father.' to me..

Look at the url, it says Jupiter rising, but the story says Jupiter ascending:

Jupiter rising

Another mention of "Jupiter Rising"

Sean Bean Joins The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING Sean Bean Joins The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING Deadline report that the LOTR/Game Of Thrones actor will join the already impressive cast of the Wachowskis' upcoming sci-fi flick as a "Han Solo type" character. Shall we take bets on whether he'll survive till the end of the movie? According to Deadline, walking movie massacre Sean Bean has signed on to play a character called "Stinger" in the movie that marks Matrix duo Andy and Lana Wachowski's return to sci-fi, Jupiter Rising.

Jupiter ascending or rising?

Jupiter Rising is set up at Warner Bros. and follows the story of a woman who has been targeted for assassination by the queen of the universe in a time where humans are at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder. Andy and Lana Wachowski will write and direct the project, as well as serving as producers. The film is set to begin production in early 2013.

Hypable Jupiter ascending

You are not going mad, it is just that, in my opinion, the title was undecided during the hype of the movie.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
sry got spooked.
and can no loner confirm anything I was posting as psy op or as not psy op so just incase it was a psyop I accidentally played a role in I have removed my post.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It has occured to me that this could be a psyop going on. I found a video which is actually an audio recorded in 1969 in which this was predicted.

This is tape 1 of 4 in which Dr Lawrence Dunegan recalls a meeting with Dr Richard Day on 20th March 1968, in which Dr Day revealed the world plans of a secret group of powerful people who he referred to as the New Order of Barbarians.

Best part comes at 42:50. Only thing I do not understand is how they are able to change keywords in old books as reported. It would be more logical that memories are being altered to accept new future versions of literature that will all eventually become digitised. But even so, it doesn`t explain this whole phenomena.

Whatever this is I think it was just the beginning...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
sure I'll watch, but now im onto something...
I don't know what to think anymore.

new topics

top topics

join