It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly reminder: Hillary Clinton still hasn't had a open press conference.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

Funny I don't have to pull up memes or obscure youtube videos to show trump in a bad light. All I have to do is turn on my tv. 😵😵😵

Yes, you have stated many times that you rely on television for your politics.

It shows.

Top comment 🙌🏼

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
She's got something going on now with some moderators at the national assoc of black and hispanic journalists.

No info yet if it's open questions.

I guess there might be a few open at the end but I doubt they'll be heavy.

Well, finally she's doing a press conference. First press conference: Blacks and Latinos only! Seriously ? LOL! Pandering much? Keep the race narrative/divisiveness up much? Good grief this election just keeps getting better.

#SegregatedPress

Is this a joke or is it actually happening?

EDIT: Wow. It happened.
edit on 6-8-2016 by TrillaGold because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2016 by TrillaGold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa>>>> Hillary would stammer and stutter like Obama if they hit her with a question she was unprepared for. or she'd say something stupid and look disoriented and not be able to get her thoughts together. They have ear pieces where they feed responses to them now, but they are limited in range and not 100% reliable and her handlers can't be ready for every question hurled at her.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrillaGold

She's got something going on now with some moderators at the national assoc of black and hispanic journalists.

Well, finally she's doing a press conference. First press conference: Blacks and Latinos only! Seriously ? LOL! Pandering much? Keep the race narrative/divisiveness up much? Good grief this election just keeps getting better.

#SegregatedPress

It was more like a scripted speech and when it was over the press applauded her.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Yep, this restricted Latino press conference is where Hillary said that she mentally "short-circuits".

Ref: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'm starting to form a possible theory on all of this. Remember way back when Hillary Clinton was suspected of being ill or injured in a manner that was implied could affect her running for President? I think she either had a stroke or started showing early alzheimer's...or something on those lines.

Of course she is a liar, but now she almost seems to believe her own lies. She is confused, speaks like a robot, hides from public speaking and real interview questions, etc. I'm theorizing that she has a mental problem that would preclude her from the Presidency. But her supporters/handlers decided that she "deserves" to be President before she passes into a non-functional state. The VP will be able to take over or she will simply disappear from sight until her term has ended. The sympathy wouldn't hurt the Dems later on either. But they will make her President, give her her legacy and then disavow any knowledge of her illness.

I'm not convinced of this...just have a feeling.

edit on 8/8/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Still no press conference,
Not even one on the schedule.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Most of the electorate doesn't care about the server. Clinton and the democrats are content to let Trump have the spotlight for now. Trump will have a press conference soon....you're not gonna like it!!

True enough.

Between questionable health issues, her email leaks getting a spy killed in Iran, paying a 400 million ransom in foreign bills to skirt sancions, and more mysterious Clinton related deaths, and collusion with a Super PAC...she's had a busy week!!! The LAST thing she wants is more media attention. Better to let Trump go ahead and stay something stupid.

edit on 8-8-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: TrillaGold

#SegregatedPress

It was more like a scripted speech and when it was over the press applauded her.

Not just when it was over - they applauded her answers one by one. It was a lame attempt to try and pretend she did a real press conference. She must be scared.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Most of the electorate doesn't care about the server. Clinton and the democrats are content to let Trump have the spotlight for now. Trump will have a press conference soon....you're not gonna like it!!

True enough.

Between questionable health issues, her email leaks getting a spy killed in Iran, paying a 400 million ransom in foreign bills to skirt sancions, and more mysterious Clinton related deaths, and collusion with a Super PAC...she's had a busy week!!! The LAST thing she wants is more media attention. Better to let Trump go ahead and stay something stupid.

Media attention? You're kidding right? She could be caught on video murdering the Pope and the media would downplay it and switch the discussion to how many protesters Trump had.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Now at 260+ days and climbing.

It is the one thing the Clinton campaign fears the most.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
She is too busy fundraising with the elites of wall street (21 fund raisers in August - all in private) and hardly any campaign events and of course no press conferences.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Still no open press conference... won't be one before the election.

Hillary is in bunker mode now... nothing now but negative after negative after negative leaks and dumps coming out.

She is hoping to ride this out until November,,,, but I think she is sadly mistaken if she believes a strategy of "If I ignore it long enough, it will go away" will work.. isn't working now, and it especially won't work the closer it gets to the election.

Makes ya really wonder how the MSM that has been so Hillary biased is going to react when they realize she is doing the same thing at White House conferences.... no press unless they agree to only ask certain questions or get their questions pre-approved.

Sad days ahead.
edit on R342016-08-31T12:34:21-05:00k348Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
nevermind.
edit on R022016-08-31T14:02:34-05:00k028Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
270+ days and counting.

No open press conference at all in 2016.

Yes sir she got some real informed voters voting for her.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There have been more sightings of Bigfoot, UFO's, Elvis than Hillary has had press conferences.

True story.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
270+ days and counting.

No open press conference at all in 2016.

Yes sir she got some real informed voters voting for her.

She is somewhat backed into a corner now - if she has a press conference she will be seen as caving in to pressure and there will be so much to cover her head will be in a spin as she tries to lie her way out of every tough question. If she doesn't have a press conference before the election then she'll be seen as hiding and hoping.

Her August did pay off though - $145m raised. So she reached the audience she really cares about. Probably took a list of policies with each donation for when she's in the White House.
edit on 2/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
273 days...

Now her campaign says she will have more press following her.

What a crock of BS.

Sure they will be right on top of things.... roped off 400 yards from Clinton as usual.
edit on R362016-09-04T17:36:44-05:00k369Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532016-09-04T17:53:36-05:00k539Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join