It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton supporters?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

So no reasons? Just another regressive.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wonder if the Hillary supporters that like to use the 'circle jerk' remark ever thought that they are like the cis-gendered people telling us queers that they don't like it when we have circle jerks because it ruins their circle jerks.

What the hell are you talking about?

Too much to comprehend?

No, I thought it was just a pathetic attempt to try link people who use the phrase "circle jerk" to people who have a go at "queers".

Shameful.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

My goodness. How does one "run policies?" I think you mean political rhetoric. I also notice you capitalize Hillary but not trump. You can't not vote? Are you not fluent in English in Australia? I support you voicing your opinion here but it seems amazing that you have the ability to find this forum without the literacy skills necessary to interact with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Tell you what scares me the most about Hillary. Her clothing line. It's possibly a tell.

We all know the world is run by the financial elites. They make sure the right person is in power ... and they're usually dressed a certain way.

Those pantsuits she wears make her look like a communist for a reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
a reply to: justneo

My goodness. How does one "run policies?" I think you mean political rhetoric. I also notice you capitalize Hillary but not trump. You can't not vote? Are you not fluent in English in Australia? I support you voicing your opinion here but it seems amazing that you have the ability to find this forum without the literacy skills necessary to interact with it.

Running policies.... Policies while they are running for president. maybe it's your comprehension skills that are the problem considering you're the only one complaining about my literacy skills. Not to mention I'm on my phone and it automatically capitalizes Hillary. Sorry I'm not using a keyboard. And by the way I "can not not" vote in America because Im Australian? P.s if you didn't get the "can not not" check your own literacy skills before using that as an attack on my knowledge. And thank you for your valid contribution to the topic lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join