It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton supporters?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
Gin

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
You only scratched the surface of Hillary's dirty soil.

I know but I'm not going to dig all the dirty soil for them just to ignore it. Already hearing the crickets playing their lovely tune in distance.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Lol! I think we all know what side your on just by looking at all your posts. Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
I love how someone created a thread asking Hilary supporters to comment (and myself specifically since I haven't claimed a side) and yet its still flooded with Trump supporters re-posting what they post in every other thread.

Oh no no don't pin this on me, I asked a simple question and I am open for my threads to have a proper debate about such and you can't have a debate If you only have one side of the story.
And sorry but you have claimed a side every time you bash a trump supporter your clinging to the other. And in this case it's Hillary. You say you don't support her but you also say she'll save America how is that not claiming a side?. Plus I see many facts in this thread however none have come from you.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

I love how someone created a thread asking Hilary supporters to comment (and myself specifically since I haven't claimed a side) and yet its still flooded with Trump supporters re-posting what they post in every other thread.

Oh no no don't pin this on me, I asked a simple question and I am open for my threads to have a proper debate about such and you can't have a debate If you only have one side of the story.
And sorry but you have claimed a side every time you bash a trump supporter your clinging to the other. And in this case it's Hillary. You say you don't support her but you also say she'll save America how is that not claiming a side?. Plus I see many facts in this thread however none have come from you.

You don't have a debate on your hands though. You have a Trump circle jerk.
It's turned into a thread for you all to pat each other on the back and star each others posts.

I came in good faith since you asked me to but I'll leave you to it now, you can all argue against the invisible Hilary supporter who isn't in the thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

You don't have a debate on your hands though. You have a Trump circle jerk.
It's turned into a thread for you all to pat each other on the back and star each others posts.

I came in good faith since you asked me to but I'll leave you to it now, you can all argue against the invisible Hilary supporter who isn't in the thread.

Well I guess now that you're leaving the debate is over.
And the only reason I made this thread was because you said to and wouldn't answer my question in your thread. So this trump circle jerk is all on you.
edit on 5-8-2016 by justneo because: Added material

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't like Trump or Hillary personally. They both get on my nerves and irritate the hell out of me. Here's what I will base my vote on:

Hillary will nominate a moderate for Justice of the Supreme Court. Trump has promised to nominate a conservative. I don't want another Scalia. I want a moderate to replace him. It will make a huge difference in future rulings. It's a big deal to me.

That's the main reason I would vote for Hillary over Trump.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

You only scratched the surface of Hillary's dirty soil.

I know but I'm not going to dig all the dirty soil for them just to ignore it. Already hearing the crickets playing their lovely tune in distance.

Nah, it is just not easy to follow a link to another ats-thread with several more links and then to another website with yet another video.. That just takes time to review, you know?

For example, in your first link you said that "Clinton destroyed Haiti" (in my words). From what I get out of the newssite, Bill Clinton sat in a co-commitee with the Haitian president to watch over the money to rebuild Haiti. I now should verify this by using multiple sources. That takes time. Maybe I will not finish it, as my weekend is coming close fast - and thats time off the computer

But I read some of your list and will try to read more of it, hopefully all of it.

Because I think that there is more smear (from others) than real dirt on that teflon-woman.

Gin

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Nah, it is just not easy to follow a link to another ats-thread with several more links and then to another website with yet another video.. That just takes time to review, you know?

I know. Wasn't exactly targeting you with the crickets. It's just I have witnessed so many times here of others ignoring text and videos in other threads. At least you have shown some interest and will to take time to look at the data people have collected on Clinton. Kudos for that.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Gin because: typo

edit on 5-8-2016 by Gin because: more typos aaaaaah

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Do you have proof that she promised to raise taxes on the middle class behind closed doors? If not, does that make you a truth teller, a liar, or a gossip? And Hillary can't do any of that, if true, without congress. So, wall street has to have the congressman involved also then. You have a representative you can correspond with?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

What makes Hillary a better person then trump? And I'm not asking based on policies because at the end of the day running policies are merely just dribble until the candidate gets the presidency and can make good on his or her policies. So what makes Hillary better then trump?

You are asking us to comment on something that we have no way of knowing. None of us know them personally and are not in a position to comment on anything other than policy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I was asking based on their actions not on things they say. And if we look at their actions we can determine our thoughts on them. Like I said I'm not asking why you're voting for them which if I was that would lead to policy choices even though i believe the things they have done mean more then what they say.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Unborn women and unborn gays don't exist. So keep out of the fantasy realm.
And this ISNT A THREAD ABOUT ABORTION.
Don't make it one.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I don't like Trump or Hillary personally. They both get on my nerves and irritate the hell out of me. Here's what I will base my vote on:

Hillary will nominate a moderate for Justice of the Supreme Court. Trump has promised to nominate a conservative. I don't want another Scalia. I want a moderate to replace him. It will make a huge difference in future rulings. It's a big deal to me.

Well at least you have a legitimate reason for voting for her and I can respect that. Pretty much in the same boat but my concern is corruption and Hillary doesn't fit the bill to fix that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Yes, my big concern was corruption also, which was why I was a big Bernie supporter. Whether it was done fairly or not, he's out, so I have to choose between what's left. I know that both Hillary and Trump are connected with corruption in politics. So all I can hope for now is to have Bernie in congress, still fighting the good fight. At least now, he is more of a house-hold name, so what he says may get more notice than before.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I wonder if the Hillary supporters that like to use the 'circle jerk' remark ever thought that they are like the cis-gendered people telling us queers that they don't like it when we have circle jerks because it ruins their circle jerks.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I never said they did those things, but those should be qualities you have no doubt would ever happen.

And so you want liar for a politician, says a lot about you.... You have a sea of choices then

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

How do you know it will be a moderate?

Have you seen her list?

You are right, it is a big deal, to everyone for a long time.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
God bless Hillary Clinton!

I love you all

Harry

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I wonder if the Hillary supporters that like to use the 'circle jerk' remark ever thought that they are like the cis-gendered people telling us queers that they don't like it when we have circle jerks because it ruins their circle jerks.

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about?

Too much to comprehend?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join