It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton supporters?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Abortion: Doesn't affect me

Rebuilding the economy: She is in bed with Bankers and Wall Street as can be seen by the campaign donations. These are the same industries that tore down the economy. So rebuilding the economy is a fat lie.

Taxes: Yes, she will raise taxes on the middle class.

Military Funding: Well we know she's a warhawk, just like the rest of them.

Gay rights: Funny how shes flip-flopped on that ideal.

Gun Ownership: I like my 2nd amendment right and she doesn't. Most of the places riddled with criminal activity are the same places with strict gun laws.

Green energy: I can support that.

Women's rights: But supports SA...Lol Make sure you get your women's card when you vote for her.

Building relationships with other countries: Libya and Syria come to mind. Have you looked around lately? Nobody approves of what were doing overseas right now.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Because unlike the Donald ,she does have a connection to Putin and America needs a great ally like Russia :>)

Gin

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh I forgot her tax planning. You all probably remember her speech about how she won't hike taxes for the middle class, well...

Full List of Hillary’s Planned Tax Hikes

Hillary Clinton has made clear she intends to dramatically raise taxes on the American people if elected. She has proposed an income tax increase, a business tax increase, a death tax increase, a capital gains tax increase, a tax on stock trading, an "Exit Tax" and more (see below). Her planned net tax increase on the American people is at least $1 trillion over ten years, based on her campaign’s own figures.

Hillary has endorsed several tax increases on middle income Americans, despite her pledge not to raise taxes on any American making less than $250,000. She has said she would be fine with a payroll tax hike on all Americans, she has endorsed a steep soda tax, endorsed a 25% national gun tax, and most recently, her campaign manager John Podesta said she would be open to a carbon tax. It’s no wonder that when asked by ABC's George Stephanopoulos if her pledge was a "rock-solid" promise, she slipped and said the pledge was merely a “goal.” In other words, she's going to raise taxes on middle income Americans.

Hillary Admits She Would Not Veto Middle Class Tax Hike

Hillary Clinton would not veto a middle class payroll tax increase if it reached her desk as President, she said Monday at an Iowa candidate forum. The admission is a stunning reversal of her repeatedly stated pledge not to raise taxes on any American making less than $250,000 per year.

Clinton made the middle-class tax promise in November and in the ensuing weeks has continually cited the pledge as she campaigned across the country.

But on Monday, during the Brown & Black Democratic Presidential Forum at Drake University in Des Moines, Clinton was pointedly asked if she would veto a payroll tax:

Moderator Alicia Menendez: “Democrats have introduced a plan that Senator Sanders supports that you’ve come out against because it is funded by a payroll tax. If that were to reach your desk as President, would you veto it in order to make good on your tax pledge?”

Hillary Clinton: “No. No.”

Clinton’s outright admission that she would break her middle class tax pledge follows a Dec. 6 remark that the pledge was a mere “goal.” The “goal” comment took place during an interview on ABC’s This Week hosted by George Stephanopoulos:

Stephanopoulos: “You are also saying no tax increases at all on anyone earning $250,000. Is that a rock solid read-my-lips promise?”

Clinton: “Well, it certainly is my goal. And I’ve laid it out in this campaign. And it’s something that President Obama promised. It’s something my husband certainly tried to achieve. Because I want Americans to know that I get it.”

The plan referenced in Monday’s forum is the FAMILY Act, which calls for a payroll tax increase on all Americans, levied on all wages up to $113,700.

Said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform: “Hillary is up front saying, ‘I’m going to lie my way into office.’”

Tim Kaine Pushed for Income Tax Hikes on Families Making as Little as $17,000

If prospective Hillary Clinton running mate Tim Kaine had his way, Virginia residents would be paying billions in higher taxes. As governor, Kaine sought to impose nearly $4 billion in higher taxes, including an income tax hike on families earning as little as $17,000 a year.
Income Tax Hike on Working Families: Kaine tried to Increase the bottom tax rate from 5.75% to 6.75%, directing affecting low income families earning as little as $17,000 annually.

And a good thread on ATS about her and taxes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Report: Hillary Clinton would hike taxes by $1.3 trillion
edit on 5-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Rebuilding the economy: She is in bed with Bankers and Wall Street as can be seen by the campaign donations. These are the same industries that tore down the economy. So rebuilding the economy is a fat lie.

Gun Ownership: I like my 2nd amendment right and she doesn't. Most of the places riddled with criminal activity are the same places with strict gun laws.

Women's rights: But supports SA...Lol Make sure you get your women's card when you vote for her.

Building relationships with other countries: Libya and Syria come to mind. Have you looked around lately? Nobody approves of what were doing overseas right now.

I'm sorry, why are you replying to me?

I'm not particularly interested in whether you care about abortion or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: amicktd

I'm sorry, why are you replying to me?

I'm not particularly interested in whether you care about abortion or not.

Master deflector? Out of all those points you single out the only one that has no facts tied to it. Thats what I don't understand and that's why we think you're correct the record

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

I just moved from a blue state to a red state. For years Idaho legislators have been giving tax breaks to high earners and tax exempts to special interest groups. But the towns and small cities are struggling to keep school funded, homeless shelters, health clinics for poor and about 80,000 people have no health insurance. They have shifted the tax burden to property taxes and sales tax. The state even taxes food.

Fifteen years of war and no end in sight. Lots of veterans to take care of and their families. We are not the Roman Empire. We cannot let the country continue to deteriate within just to feed war machine. Taxes must go up. Suck it up like the WW2 generation did.

edit on 5-8-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
What makes Hillary a better person then trump?

She should not have to be. All she should have to be is to be better for America. She is not running for office of Best Personality of the United States.

She is running for president.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

It was number 1 on the list.

I don't know why he thought

But since you want to play that game.

No facts.

Opinion not fact.

Still not a fact.

Not a fact.

Opinion, not a fact and not really funny.

Not a fact.

Opinion.

Attempt at humour.

And we finish with another opinion.

So remind me which ones had the facts tied into them?
edit on 5-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Okay yes that is all correct that taxes should go up, but, you totally missed the point. Hillary has been openly speaking how she won't raise any taxes, lying to people just so she gets gullible people to vote for her. But in reality with what she has planned behind closed doors, she will just tax the # out of everyone.

Proven that she lies to the masses.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It was number 1 on the list.

I don't know why he thought

But since you want to play that game.

No facts.

Opinion not fact.

Still not a fact.

Not a fact.

Opinion, not a fact and not really funny.

Not a fact.

Opinion.

Attempt at humour.

And we finish with another opinion.

So remind me which ones had the facts tied into them?

Lol, man you sure are creative.

Send me a PM when you can add some substance to a post. I won't get my hopes up though.
edit on 5-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Which Hillary are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

They are the same Hilary? Or have I wondered into one of those clone conspiracy threads?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Maybe she's a Replicant!?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Here's some threads on ATS talking about her lies and connections to shady people. Should work as a list for now, right?

The Clinton Family and the Robbery of Haiti

Hillary: Second Amendment ‘Is Subject To Reasonable Regulation’

Clinton camp illegally colludes with CTR PAC

Meet the real Khizr Khan who has ties to Clinton

Hillary lied under oath at benghazi trial email proof

Hillary kept Boko Haram off of Terrorist designation for cash

Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm

This above shows how Hillary is so full of herself with supporting women rights while taking money from countries that enforce sharia law and slavery.

-----------------------------------

Now Hillary supporters have said she isn't a racist person, well...

Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur

Three witnesses publicly acknowledged that she said it. One of them even passed the polygraph test.

Polygraph: Hill accuser honest – he passed test

Top 10 Examples of Hillary Clinton's Racism the Media Chooses to Ignore
downtrend.com...

-----------------------------------

I'll put this here again that I have shared in previous threads. Hope someone dares to touch it.

Can you people still support Hillary after watching these two documentaries?

I have yet to see anyone address these two videos. So, anyone wants to be the first one to review both, from the Hillary camp. After you can of course explain why Hillary is a good candidate.

-------------------------------------------------

13 minutes of Hillary Clinton lying.

-------------------------------------------------

Dig in.

You only scratched the surface of Hillary's dirty soil.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I see the one thing important to her didn't change...follow the money.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I love how someone created a thread asking Hilary supporters to comment (and myself specifically since I haven't claimed a side) and yet its still flooded with Trump supporters re-posting what they post in every other thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I like to picture my hillary in a tuxedo tshirt because it says I want to be formal, but I am here to party.

Gin

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

How about a list of all the bad things Mrs. Clinton did?
Could someone provide this, please?

Plain talking, to show what we are really talking about.

Ask and you shall receive. Don't put the blame on us because it was requested.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
She'll only enhance the current corruption and lack of transparency inn DC.

If you think you've benefitted in the past 8 years under Obama, then you'll vote for Hillary.

If things have gotten worse, if you're paying more for healthcare, paying more taxes, taking home less money, dislike the US foreign policy, our economy, the high unemployment. . . . then you won't.

Easy enough to figure out.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I love how someone created a thread asking Hilary supporters to comment (and myself specifically since I haven't claimed a side) and yet its still flooded with Trump supporters re-posting what they post in every other thread.

Isn't it interesting that there seem to be so few actual Hillary supporters..... when she leads Trump by 30+ points in some polls?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join