It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton supporters?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
As asked by SudoNim to make a new thread for this question to be answered... What makes Hillary a better person then trump? And I'm not asking based on policies because at the end of the day running policies are merely just dribble until the candidate gets the presidency and can make good on his or her policies. So what makes Hillary better then trump?

As for what I think Hillary time and time has had countless scandals amounting to not just money but blood on the hands because of certain choices she's made. as for trump the only thing I've seen or read about him is him being a bad business man or saying a bad thing that more then often has been taken out of context. But at the end of the day my opinion is irrelevant has I can't not vote. And its sad because America has such big influence on Australia even though you'd think we'd be more Influenced by the u.k
edit on 8.5.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped member name from title

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

What makes Hillary a better person then trump?

What elevates Hillary to the position of a person ?
Better question.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hillary is above the law, so some wrongly assume she's above other candidates.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

How about a list of all the bad things Mrs. Clinton did?
Could someone provide this, please?

Plain talking, to show what we are really talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If by better you mean a better candidate to be President I would say things I would consider to be a factor would be;

Her views on;

Abortion
Rebuilding the economy
Taxes
Military funding
Gay rights
Gun ownership
Green energy
Womens rights
Building relationships with other countries

Those are ones that come to mind. Great thread btw.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Fair enough. Those are good topics to consider when looking at the candidates.

From what I've read of Hillary she doesn't support unborn women's rights or unborn gay rights.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
If by better you mean a better candidate to be President I would say things I would consider to be a factor would be;

Her views on;

Abortion
Rebuilding the economy
Taxes
Military funding
Gay rights
Gun ownership
Green energy
Womens rights
Building relationships with other countries

Those are ones that come to mind. Great thread btw.

Some of the many reasons I find Hillary a better candidate than any Republican. They hate the Obamacare mandate but they love laws that will mandate ultrasounds. That's crazy.
edit on 5-8-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

How long have you been a member of Correct The Record?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb

I'm unaware of who or what Correct The Record is. I shall google.

I assume by your post that you have proof that I am member? Since rather than asking if I were a member you asked how long?
The answer would be 0 seconds.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

So you obviously didn't read my op, I asked not based on her policies which would be her views. I'm asking what has she done in her life that makes her a better person? Or what has she "Done" that makes you like her not what she says to the public because I bet there's a reason she doesn't want to say what she spoke about behind those closed doors at private meetings
remember she said she would release those transcripts when all the other candidates did. Well guess it's time to because trumps the only one left and he hasn't had any meetings with wall Street.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I assume by your post that you have proof that I am member? Since rather than asking if I were a member you asked how long?

Well then by the time you're done reading about it. You'll realize Hillary has to pay people to "correct" the record.. sounds funny doesn't it she has to pay people to correct things... Just like wall street pays politicians to "correct" things.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

So you obviously didn't read my op, I asked not based on her policies which would be her views. I'm asking what has she done in her life that makes her a better person? Or what has she "Done" that makes you like her not what she says to the public because I bet there's a reason she doesn't want to say what she spoke about behind those closed doors at private meetings
remember she said she would release those transcripts when all the other candidates did. Well guess it's time to because trumps the only one left and he hasn't had any meetings with wall Street.

You are absolutely right, I completely missed that sentence. Apologies.

I don't think she is better than Trump. I don't think Trump is better than her. I base my Presidential preference on policies and my opinion on who would run the country better.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Well then by the time you're done reading about it. You'll realize Hillary has to pay people to "correct" the record.. sounds funny doesn't it she has to pay people to correct things... Just like wall street pays politicians to "correct" things.

Well, I'd love to be able to say I get paid for doing this. But unfortunately I don't.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Ok now I ask you, what makes you believe her? What makes you think she isn't lying to you.

Or unfortunately you can't say because you'll get heart attacked......

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Unfortunately it all starts with the person being good at heart and knowing they will do the right thing. Line obeying the constitution, not harming their own citizens or selling them out.

Policies they talk about don't mean # when they move to the white house and all the real problems slap them in the face

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Aaaaand we left the area of reasoning (with facts and reports and such, you know) and have entered the minefield of emotions...

"..what makes you believe her?" This is such a subjective, personal view on Mrs. Clinton so it is a wide open door for useless banter and haggling.

A list of facts of wrongdoing or lying or whatever would be handy, we could discuss that. Does nobody have such a list?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Unfortunately it all starts with the person being good at heart and knowing they will do the right thing.

Those are not qualities neccessary for a politician, for a successful politician even less so. They should never let the other side see what they really want, otherwise it will be blocked out of pure spite or whatever reason.

Line obeying the constitution, not harming their own citizens or selling them out.
Policies they talk about don't mean # when they move to the white house and all the real problems slap them in the face

That is important. What acts of disobeying the constitution have occured? Where did they harm their citizens? How would this be different if they were president? Both sides, of course.
edit on 5 8 2016 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Here's some threads on ATS talking about her lies and connections to shady people. Should work as a list for now, right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Clinton Family and the Robbery of Haiti

Hillary: Second Amendment ‘Is Subject To Reasonable Regulation’

Clinton camp illegally colludes with CTR PAC

Meet the real Khizr Khan who has ties to Clinton

Hillary lied under oath at benghazi trial email proof

Hillary kept Boko Haram off of Terrorist designation for cash

Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm

This above shows how Hillary is so full of herself with supporting women rights while taking money from countries that enforce sharia law and slavery.

-----------------------------------

Now Hillary supporters have said she isn't a racist person, well...

Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur

Three witnesses publicly acknowledged that she said it. One of them even passed the polygraph test.

Polygraph: Hill accuser honest – he passed test

Top 10 Examples of Hillary Clinton's Racism the Media Chooses to Ignore
downtrend.com...

-----------------------------------

I'll put this here again that I have shared in previous threads. Hope someone dares to touch it.

Can you people still support Hillary after watching these two documentaries?

I have yet to see anyone address these two videos. So, anyone wants to be the first one to review both, from the Hillary camp. After you can of course explain why Hillary is a good candidate.

-------------------------------------------------

13 minutes of Hillary Clinton lying.

-------------------------------------------------

Dig in.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Ok now I ask you, what makes you believe her? What makes you think she isn't lying to you.

Or unfortunately you can't say because you'll get heart attacked......

She probably is lying, lots of politicians say things and then never deliver them. If you consider that lying then I'm sure she will.

What makes me believe her is that the policies are not far-fetched or ridiculous, they are achievable.
She's not, for example, promising to build a wall and get someone else to pay for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Unfortunately it all starts with the person being good at heart and knowing they will do the right thing. Line obeying the constitution, not harming their own citizens or selling them out.

What are you referring to when you say obeying the constitution? Is this linked to a specific concern you have?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join