It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So you embrace the racists and bigots and all the hate they bring. These Trump Supporters.... They are a twisted people. They have abandoned their own integrity, their own souls out of pure hatred for the system. They would support anyone who promises to help them destroy it.

Trump and his supporters are extremists.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Embrace? No, I said they have the right to do what they want. I am not twisted. I am not racist. I am not a bigot. I have integrity. I am educated. I am not supporting promises. I am voting for Trump.

Your logic is ignorant and hateful but that is the DNC. Hate what can hurt you.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I encourage you to re-examine what it means to be hateful...

Trump has indicated support for increasing the use of torture, and the targeted killing of families of terrorists. When confronted on the issue of war crimes, he said, if he tells the military to do, they will do it.

He has also indicated support for mass deportations, silencing media that criticizes him, and even supported violence at his rallies. Recently, following the DNC he expressed a desire to hit the people who spoke against him, attacked a Gold Star family for criticizing him, and called on Russia to hack and release his opponent's email.

He routinely resorts to childish insults and name-calling when referring to his opponents.

Plenty of reason to judge him and the people who support.

edit on 9-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What you are describing is not hate. They are liberal talking points.

1. Supports waterboarding - it works.
2. Killing of terrorist families - well, we already do that. Obama killed a US citizen and his teen son.
3. As CIC the military should listen to him.
4. No mass deportations. He stated that if people are here illegally they should be sent back to point of origin. This is not 1860. People need to be vetted coming from terror sponsoring nations.
5. Silencing media? I know he told a few after some horrible stories he would not give interviews. His perogative. There is no silencing. Hillary does not even have press conferences.
6. Hit people. He wanted to 'hit them back' with words like the 'hit pieces' they out on him...out of context
7. Khan is a scumbag who used his son....
8. Called on Russia to hack? or did he say if you hack the media may want it...this was bait...you took it.

Childish remarks? Like what difference does it make? My son says that all the time and he is 10.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Embrace? No, I said they have the right to do what they want. I am not twisted. I am not racist. I am not a bigot. I have integrity. I am educated. I am not supporting promises. I am voting for Trump.

Your logic is ignorant and hateful but that is the DNC. Hate what can hurt you.

So you are supporting their right to be racist?

(post by AmericanRealist removed for a manners violation)
(post by AmericanRealist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Let's stop fake elections by the elite and help Donald trump fight the rigged election!

Lets put an end to media bias, as well as social media censorship on the internet by the likes of Clinton and her goons at Google and Twitter!

Trump 2016!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well that's the most racists response I've had yet.

Thank you for fitting the stereotype. Who do you speak for when you say "we want you gone".

I'd be interested to know if the other Trump supporters in this thread are happy for this person to speak on your behalf.

If you are about "Team YOU", "Team BLM", "Team Change America", "Team Illegal", etc. YOU are the problem and we want you gone.

Americans want illegals out of our country on their asses...along with their children that shouldn't have been born here...illegally.

What say you Americans, does this man speak for you?

Wow, you talk big and you like to bully the posters here too. If you are so concerned about undocumented illegal immigrants, why not put your money where your mouth is and fill your home with them. I know you won't, you expect other people to pay for your illogical beliefs. Post a picture here of an immigrant family living with you with the days newspaper in the pic so we know you didn't just pluck one from the web. Otherwise I cannot believe what you spew.
edit on 16-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Wow, you talk big and you like to bully the posters here too. If you are so concerned about undocumented illegal immigrants, why not put your money where your mouth is and fill your home with them. I know you won't, you expect other people to pay for your illogical beliefs. Post a picture here of an immigrant family living with you with the days newspaper in the pic so we know you didn't just pluck one from the web. Otherwise I cannot believe what you spew.

What are you talking about?

Have I claimed somewhere in this thread that I house illegal immigrants?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
No, but you stated that you support the policies of open borders and take jabs at Trump supporters as racist that don't want to fund this reckless spending. I merely suggested with that position that you step up to house people on your dollar and not others if you support it so much.
edit on 16-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for clarification

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

No, but you stated that you support the policies of open borders and take jabs at Trump supporters as racist that don't want to fund this reckless spending. I merely suggested with that position that you step up to house people on your dollar and not others if you support it so much.

I don't think you understand what racism is, I'm not having a go at anyone who doesn't want to house illegal immigrants.

I'm not sure where you're getting my support for open borders policies either?

Are you just making it up so you can argue against it?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I understand racism and I understand your comments over several threads. You seemed to have trouble with comprehension on my points, so I edited it to make it obvious to you.
edit on 16-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typos

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I understand racism and I understand your comments over several threads. You seemed to have trouble with comprehension on my points, so I edited it to make it obvious to you.

Nope, still have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Call over someone to help you read the posts. Maybe english is a second language to you or you are not an adult. Just reread with a helper and you'll understand.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Racist? Do you know what racism is? You see, there is a difference between belief, hate and racism.

I believe in a man who has not made a racist comment for president. Not one. Islam is not a race. There are illegals committing crimes. Not ONCE did he say being white is better. He said our COUNTRY as a whole needs some change.

Racism is the thought that you are better than someone else. The BLM is not racist....they hate. To me that is worse. Being racist means you have pride in who you are and think you are better than others. It does not mean you kill people other than you it just means you feel superior. Hate however is violence. Physical.

I believe that a person, to be racist, hates not only themselves but those who they feel they are inferior to. It is insecurity that leads to racism as well as ignorant teachings of those who raise the children of our nation. There is no gene to make you racist....only influence.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I encourage you to re-examine what it means to be hateful...

Trump has indicated support for increasing the use of torture, and the targeted killing of families of terrorists. When confronted on the issue of war crimes, he said, if he tells the military to do, they will do it.

He has also indicated support for mass deportations, silencing media that criticizes him, and even supported violence at his rallies. Recently, following the DNC he expressed a desire to hit the people who spoke against him, attacked a Gold Star family for criticizing him, and called on Russia to hack and release his opponent's email.

He routinely resorts to childish insults and name-calling when referring to his opponents.

Plenty of reason to judge him and the people who support.

You have it all backwards.

Torture is relative.

"Going after the families" is not killing them. Could be something like Israel does, blow up the family home.

The military does not follow unlawful orders so maybe you misunderstood him.

So what, deport them all if needed. Why let them stay?

He said the media should be held accountable for putting out lies.

Yeah, he paid people to beat up his supporters.

HE was attacked and criticized THEM.

Yeah, asking Russia to hack hillary's emails was stupid. He should have known everyone and their brother had already done that years ago.

As to name calling? lol, so what.

It works, don't it?

And where the hell do you get your information? Can't be here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You only have to look at the bullying on the side of Hillary and her supporters to see the truth. They are violent and abusive. Nothing like the kinder Trump supporters. The video below is real evidence. You can't find a similar video of Trump people attacking Hillary supporters past some verbal arguing.

Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them

edit on 6-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: SudoNim needs proof

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join