It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So SudoNim...tell you what. If you really want to understand, answer me a few questions.

Question #1: What do you love? Be honest.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well...apparently he isn't around. Here is the whole thing.

1. What do you love?
2. Is what you love perfect, or is it it's imperfections that make it what you love?
3. If you change it to make it more perfect, don't you change what it is?
4. If you change what it is...might you stop loving it?

Nothing is perfect. Perfection doesn't exist. We love what we love for everything it is...imperfections and all. Change it and you destroy what you loved. And then you are nowhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
OK...I watched the video. I expected something horrible and all I saw was Americans pissed off at what the politicians, the liberals and the PC crowd has done to our country. I didn't notice a single statement I didn't agree with...I didn't see anything as vulgar as the actions of Obama or Clinton and I saw something you will NEVER see from the left...TRUTH!

Americans...real Americans all feel this way. Sure, some vocalize it better than others...or louder...but as one of that crowd I'll back up everything they say. Americans want illegals out of our country on their asses...along with their children that shouldn't have been born here...illegally. Americans want a real wall to keep more of them out. HOW DARE THEY INVADE OUR COUNTRY!!! It is our country, not theirs and we don't want people invading our country without going through the legal process set in place. And by the way...THAT IS THE LAW.

Hillary is a bitch and a corrupt politician that hasn't spoken the truth in her life. Bill Clinton is a pervert and maybe a pedophile (visits to a certain "island") and both are likely guilty of conspiracy to murder. Obama is of the same cloth and none of them give a second's thought to the life or death of any American including our Military. They HATE America. Why else would you campaign on "fundamentally changing America". Tell your wife you want to fundamentally change her because you love her and you will see what I mean. You don't fundamentally change something you LOVE.

Lets see...what else did they say? Oh yeah...the protesters that aren't supposed to be in the forum with them. I only condone violence when someone starts the fight or if it is required when the person refuses to follow the rules and must be ejected. If you want to call out the Trump crowd...then call out the protesters who instigated most if not all the violence. Unless you can show me that this statement is false...you might as well not say a word. If it weren't for the protesters...there would be not violence.

Trump is nothing special. He is an American that knows what Americans want. What Clint Eastwood wants, what most of the military want, what ANY law-abiding American wants. A strong country with a strong economy with enough balls to take care of our enemies and doesn't apologize unless something was actually our fault. We want to be proud, strong, great, productive, working, living, supporting our families, paying our bills, buying what we want and can afford, avoiding illegal activities and celebrating a great country. Those looking for something else...those who want a weak America, want to take from others, that want handouts, reparations, those who abuse welfare and abuse our CHOICE to allow legal immigration...they can all...well...go to hell.

I support Trump...I support America and Americans. If you don't...YOU are the enemy.

PS: I don't care if you are white, black or green. I don't care where you come from or what your religion is. I don't give a crap about your gender, your beliefs or your opinions. If you are part of "Team America", you are welcome. If you are about "Team YOU", "Team BLM", "Team Change America", "Team Illegal", etc. YOU are the problem and we want you gone.

What he said^^^^^

Amen brother!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For all the folks out there shouting such nonsense, there's 10 others who support Trump not shouting nonsense.

Ever rally has folks yelling stupid things...Even Hillary rallies and especially the Bernie rallies.

Typical NYT's garbage. That's it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim
From the few times I've interacted with you I knew that I couldnt stand your emotional liberal standpoints. So with great disgust I gotta agree with you on this Thread. Trump aint gonna change anything. I wish he would, but he's not. And he's taking all you conservatives for a ride.
Sudonim: There are good arguments to back up this position. You are not using any of them. I would help you prove Trump sucks, but this aint my thread. And may Hillary rot in hell for all eternity. Amen.

edit on 862016 by MayanBoricua because: ???

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm not supporting my fellow Trump voters.

I'm voting for the best alternative to keep Hillary out of the White House. And who might be able to patch up the economy.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

These are Democrat plants "pretending" to be Trump supporters to be used for propaganda like this post and the likes of the NYT. Nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who cares?

Really, who cares?

Doesn't every person have a right to express themselves freely?

What the f###?

Do we have "speech police" now?

I am so sick of this sh#t!

Who cares what people think?

ATS terms and conditions.

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayanBoricua
From the few times I've interacted with you I knew that I couldnt stand your emotional liberal standpoints. So with great disgust I gotta agree with you on this Thread. Trump aint gonna change anything. I wish he would, but he's not. And he's taking all you conservatives for a ride.
Sudonim: There are good arguments to back up this position. You are not using any of them. I would help you prove Trump sucks, but this aint my thread. And may Hillary rot in hell for all eternity. Amen.

This thread wasn't me trying to argue why Trump is fooling his supporters. It was for Trump supporters to come in and tell me why they are voting for Trump without mentioning Hilary. They failed.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VVV88

These are Democrat plants "pretending" to be Trump supporters to be used for propaganda like this post and the likes of the NYT. Nothing to see here.

Wow. Denial at its greatest. Anything thats ever bad or negative regarding Trump is propaganda, plants or people hired to slander him.

Wake up.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Trump is a mentally ill narcissist. His supporters will vote for him no mater what. No matter what. I would not be surprised if that kind of willful ignorance is some kind of psychosis, also. Some kind of extremism.

Having a conversation with a Trump Supporter is completely useless. They're not al there. They lack normal thoughtfulness. I think they even glorify their own ability to ignore truth. Insane followers to an insane man.

Trump will lose, but these crazies will still be among us.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So I'm guessing that you're on the fence about Trump?

Maybe not voting for him?

Glad you're here to "correct the record"!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Honestly I was on the fence about a year ago... But my pride is not tied to Donald and I won't ignore full retard, nor a beacon for racists and bigots. He lost my support when he abandoned all reason.

He should have stuck with the fight against the corrupt system, rather than supporting war crimes, racism, and bigotry. I'm not a Nazi so Trump isn't my guy.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So only Nazis will vote for Trump?

Glad you're not partisan or anything.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, but Trump will definitely have the vote of the Nazi's and White Supremacists.

The only other reason to vote for Trump is complete ignorance.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So only nazi''s and bigots and ugly and really stupid people will vote for Trump.

Only the smart and beautiful and wonderful will be voting for Hillary.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Op, we are only allowed to generalize Blacks and Muslims on ATS.

Oh, and Liberals too.

How dare you generalize Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Still doesn't change the point I was making.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So only nazi''s and bigots and ugly and really stupid people will vote for Trump.

Nazi's, racists, and bigots will all vote for Trump, along with other people who suffer from very poor judgment.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Good. Who cares. They have a choice just like a Black Panther party member. I hope every racist white person in America votes for Trump. It is not like there is an agenda for them but if they believe than VOTE!

You are trying to make it racist to vote for a white person....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join