It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sudonim, do you enjoy being emotionally pulled by a youtube video full of propaganda

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm sure i can find bernie supporters, or liberals heckling Trump supporters and acting thuggish, hell, I've seen videos of Trump supporters being baited by people from the other side of a gate.

But you wouldn't be bias would you?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: justneo

So far as I know there is only Trump and Hillary on the tickets unless you do a write-in vote. So I'm all ears too on what the OP thinks their alternative to Trump is.

I am really surprised that an ATS member believes there will be only those two up for election.

Maybe you mean you only support the two party system. tsk tsk

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Probably not quite accurate:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Trump is trying to send us back to Africa? This is why people like Hillary are elected. I have seen the above video and a few others. Trump supporters are usually trying to talk and the DNC side just yells and has no substance. I guess, in a nutshell, they are showing exactly how both parties are.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Not only that.. but if Im not mistaken the "system change" we are referring to are lobbyists and corporate money in politics... Ummm... You do realize Trump has one of those corporations that dumps money into political affiliations right?

And why is it that nobody wants to talk about the "Non-profits" that so many politicians run? Seems to me that the Clintons use theirs to travel all over to collect their paychecks for speechs. As for Trumps actual platform, well why are we taking in refugees from Syria? Another country where we get that America = bad rhetoric? It is not for humanitarian reasons, because the last time we could have been helping people from a muslim country come to the states we didn't. Remember the Iraqui's who helped us that sought asylum and they were denied? There were people who actually needed and deserved our help and what happened with them?????

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Not only that.. but if Im not mistaken the "system change" we are referring to are lobbyists and corporate money in politics... Ummm... You do realize Trump has one of those corporations that dumps money into political affiliations right?

And why is it that nobody wants to talk about the "Non-profits" that so many politicians run? Seems to me that the Clintons use theirs to travel all over to collect their paychecks for speechs. As for Trumps actual platform, well why are we taking in refugees from Syria? Another country where we get that America = bad rhetoric? It is not for humanitarian reasons, because the last time we could have been helping people from a muslim country come to the states we didn't. Remember the Iraqui's who helped us that sought asylum and they were denied? There were people who actually needed and deserved our help and what happened with them?????

Im sorry, maybe I am misunderstanding you..

I brought up the fact that Trump IS the establishment, he IS a billionaire owner CEO, he IS a Lobbyist, He HAS bribed government officials.

Im not debating Hillary, because thats not the subject. It was that Trump is was going to put an end to all of those things, yet hes the one doing them. My statement was asking for the logic in that. Im not sure what this reply has to do with it?

And in regards to the refugees... you just come out and say its not for humanitarian reasons. Your proof of that is that we didnt do it in the past for other countries. How does that have any correlation? We can just decide to do things whenever we want. If we didnt want to do it for humanitarian reasons before, we didnt have to. If we want to know.. we can. We can change our mind, its possible.

Also, since Isis is partially our fault, dont we owe it to the refugees to offer assistance?

We are the greatest country in the world. The motto of our Special Forces is "De Opresso Liber," or "Liberate the Opressed"

We are a country that was built on immigration and refuge. Thats what makes us great. Why change that due to fear?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You mean illegal immigrants is the issue. Lots of these refugees have been causing yuuuugggge amount of issues within ,france, london and germany.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Have you been to his page and read the proposed policy changes? Done any research? Or are you basing this off youtube videos and a few asshats at a rally? Trump is the real deal, he is gona make waves. He is a bit of an unknown quantity but at least he isn't a lying, murdering, sociopath with a trail or corpses.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Sudonim, do you enjoy being emotionally pulled by a youtube video full of propaganda

Are you talking about the one I posted or the ones that the Trump supporters posted a link to in here?

I'm sure i can find bernie supporters, or liberals heckling Trump supporters and acting thuggish, hell, I've seen videos of Trump supporters being baited by people from the other side of a gate.

But you wouldn't be bias would you?

I'm sure you could, i'm also pretty sure your capable of starting your own thread about them. How about that eh? The wonders of a forum.

I am biased, as is anyone who has picked a side or dislike for someone. All we do is post evidence to support our opinion which has created the bias.

Thank you for contributing nothing to this thread, not answering the questions I asked and just continuing to prove that the majority of Trump supporters can only deflect instead of talk about his policies.
edit on 5-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I wonder what percentage actually discussed the OP and not Hilary? I would work it out but it's bed time night night.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OK...I watched the video. I expected something horrible and all I saw was Americans pissed off at what the politicians, the liberals and the PC crowd has done to our country. I didn't notice a single statement I didn't agree with...I didn't see anything as vulgar as the actions of Obama or Clinton and I saw something you will NEVER see from the left...TRUTH!

Americans...real Americans all feel this way. Sure, some vocalize it better than others...or louder...but as one of that crowd I'll back up everything they say. Americans want illegals out of our country on their asses...along with their children that shouldn't have been born here...illegally. Americans want a real wall to keep more of them out. HOW DARE THEY INVADE OUR COUNTRY!!! It is our country, not theirs and we don't want people invading our country without going through the legal process set in place. And by the way...THAT IS THE LAW.

Hillary is a bitch and a corrupt politician that hasn't spoken the truth in her life. Bill Clinton is a pervert and maybe a pedophile (visits to a certain "island") and both are likely guilty of conspiracy to murder. Obama is of the same cloth and none of them give a second's thought to the life or death of any American including our Military. They HATE America. Why else would you campaign on "fundamentally changing America". Tell your wife you want to fundamentally change her because you love her and you will see what I mean. You don't fundamentally change something you LOVE.

Lets see...what else did they say? Oh yeah...the protesters that aren't supposed to be in the forum with them. I only condone violence when someone starts the fight or if it is required when the person refuses to follow the rules and must be ejected. If you want to call out the Trump crowd...then call out the protesters who instigated most if not all the violence. Unless you can show me that this statement is false...you might as well not say a word. If it weren't for the protesters...there would be not violence.

Trump is nothing special. He is an American that knows what Americans want. What Clint Eastwood wants, what most of the military want, what ANY law-abiding American wants. A strong country with a strong economy with enough balls to take care of our enemies and doesn't apologize unless something was actually our fault. We want to be proud, strong, great, productive, working, living, supporting our families, paying our bills, buying what we want and can afford, avoiding illegal activities and celebrating a great country. Those looking for something else...those who want a weak America, want to take from others, that want handouts, reparations, those who abuse welfare and abuse our CHOICE to allow legal immigration...they can all...well...go to hell.

I support Trump...I support America and Americans. If you don't...YOU are the enemy.

PS: I don't care if you are white, black or green. I don't care where you come from or what your religion is. I don't give a crap about your gender, your beliefs or your opinions. If you are part of "Team America", you are welcome. If you are about "Team YOU", "Team BLM", "Team Change America", "Team Illegal", etc. YOU are the problem and we want you gone.
edit on 8/5/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Have you been to his page and read the proposed policy changes? Done any research? Or are you basing this off youtube videos and a few asshats at a rally? Trump is the real deal, he is gona make waves. He is a bit of an unknown quantity but at least he isn't a lying, murdering, sociopath with a trail or corpses.

Oh i've been to his website and read his policies.

They read like the prayers a child says before going to bed. The mindless reiterations of the cliches and phrases over and over with no substance. The kind of drone background noise that triggers something in the brains of the, lets say less mentally capable, people. Who fist pump and yell about building that wall! His instructions on how he's going to get Mexico pay for it are so delusional I fear for his health.

His ideas to cut taxes, pump money into the military, alienate every god damn country left who trades with America and somehow not throw it all into economical free-for-all is scary.

His rash statements about no more police being killed while he is in power is both comical in the sense of its premise and that he knows his supporters will gobble it up.

His foreign policy relies heavily on p1ssing china off while flip-flopping on whether he likes Russia and deciding where to build his next golf course. Considering the UK population have already tried to ban him from entering their country and the rest of Europe think he is the single worst thing that could happen to the USA. He seems to encourage the use of nuclear weapons as both deterrents and actual weapons, claiming "at least it would be quick" for North Korea and Japan to fight this way.

His slogan of "Make America Great Again" makes you wonder when he last thought America was great?

His running partner who may as well put on his 8th grade school uniform and raise his hand if he wants to open his mouth or just let DJT stick his hand right up his ass and do it for him.

Lets not even get started on his comments regarding how to stop ISIS.

His $100 billion dollar idea to deport all illegal immigrants would both immediately crash the economy and secure its status as crashed for the foreseeable future.

Not only that but his comments regarding black lives matter and muslims would lead to a very divided and aggressive future for America. White America is where Trump wants to take it, which would be a long and violent path to start on.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I wonder what percentage actually discussed the OP and not Hilary? I would work it out but it's bed time night night.

It's very telling isn't it. I think only two people have given any response that discussed policy and not Hilary.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well that's the most racists response I've had yet.

Thank you for fitting the stereotype. Who do you speak for when you say "we want you gone".

I'd be interested to know if the other Trump supporters in this thread are happy for this person to speak on your behalf.

If you are about "Team YOU", "Team BLM", "Team Change America", "Team Illegal", etc. YOU are the problem and we want you gone.

Americans want illegals out of our country on their asses...along with their children that shouldn't have been born here...illegally.

What say you Americans, does this man speak for you?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
OK...I watched the video. I expected something horrible and all I saw was Americans pissed off at what the politicians, the liberals and the PC crowd has done to our country. I didn't notice a single statement I didn't agree with...I didn't see anything as vulgar as the actions of Obama or Clinton and I saw something you will NEVER see from the left...TRUTH!

Americans...real Americans all feel this way. Sure, some vocalize it better than others...or louder...but as one of that crowd I'll back up everything they say. Americans want illegals out of our country on their asses...along with their children that shouldn't have been born here...illegally. Americans want a real wall to keep more of them out. HOW DARE THEY INVADE OUR COUNTRY!!! It is our country, not theirs and we don't want people invading our country without going through the legal process set in place. And by the way...THAT IS THE LAW.

Hillary is a bitch and a corrupt politician that hasn't spoken the truth in her life. Bill Clinton is a pervert and maybe a pedophile (visits to a certain "island") and both are likely guilty of conspiracy to murder. Obama is of the same cloth and none of them give a second's thought to the life or death of any American including our Military. They HATE America. Why else would you campaign on "fundamentally changing America". Tell your wife you want to fundamentally change her because you love her and you will see what I mean. You don't fundamentally change something you LOVE.

Lets see...what else did they say? Oh yeah...the protesters that aren't supposed to be in the forum with them. I only condone violence when someone starts the fight or if it is required when the person refuses to follow the rules and must be ejected. If you want to call out the Trump crowd...then call out the protesters who instigated most if not all the violence. Unless you can show me that this statement is false...you might as well not say a word. If it weren't for the protesters...there would be not violence.

Trump is nothing special. He is an American that knows what Americans want. What Clint Eastwood wants, what most of the military want, what ANY law-abiding American wants. A strong country with a strong economy with enough balls to take care of our enemies and doesn't apologize unless something was actually our fault. We want to be proud, strong, great, productive, working, living, supporting our families, paying our bills, buying what we want and can afford, avoiding illegal activities and celebrating a great country. Those looking for something else...those who want a weak America, want to take from others, that want handouts, reparations, those who abuse welfare and abuse our CHOICE to allow legal immigration...they can all...well...go to hell.

I support Trump...I support America and Americans. If you don't...YOU are the enemy.

PS: I don't care if you are white, black or green. I don't care where you come from or what your religion is. I don't give a crap about your gender, your beliefs or your opinions. If you are part of "Team America", you are welcome. If you are about "Team YOU", "Team BLM", "Team Change America", "Team Illegal", etc. YOU are the problem and we want you gone.

You don't want Team Change America, or to fundamentally change America. Yet Trump wants to "make America great again".

How does he do that without change?

Isn't your post a long list of things you want to change?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: sycomix

Oh i've been to his website and read his policies.

They read like the prayers a child says before going to bed. The mindless reiterations of the cliches and phrases over and over with no substance. The kind of drone background noise that triggers something in the brains of the, lets say less mentally capable, people. Who fist pump and yell about building that wall! His instructions on how he's going to get Mexico pay for it are so delusional I fear for his health.

His ideas to cut taxes, pump money into the military, alienate every god damn country left who trades with America and somehow not throw it all into economical free-for-all is scary.

His rash statements about no more police being killed while he is in power is both comical in the sense of its premise and that he knows his supporters will gobble it up.

His foreign policy relies heavily on p1ssing china off while flip-flopping on whether he likes Russia and deciding where to build his next golf course. Considering the UK population have already tried to ban him from entering their country and the rest of Europe think he is the single worst thing that could happen to the USA. He seems to encourage the use of nuclear weapons as both deterrents and actual weapons, claiming "at least it would be quick" for North Korea and Japan to fight this way.

His slogan of "Make America Great Again" makes you wonder when he last thought America was great?

His running partner who may as well put on his 8th grade school uniform and raise his hand if he wants to open his mouth or just let DJT stick his hand right up his ass and do it for him.

Lets not even get started on his comments regarding how to stop ISIS.

His $100 billion dollar idea to deport all illegal immigrants would both immediately crash the economy and secure its status as crashed for the foreseeable future.

Not only that but his comments regarding black lives matter and muslims would lead to a very divided and aggressive future for America. White America is where Trump wants to take it, which would be a long and violent path to start on.

Well now your position makes more sense. It is your ignorance that keeps you from understanding what Trump stands for.

America isn't just a sum of economics, deals with other countries, racial pacification and all those other things. Yes...they are important and required but without the hope Trump preaches, these mean nothing. Think about it for a second...Make America Great Again. Our core...our core values, morals and strengths are being raped by outside forces. Forces that want America to be defeated. We have lost our soul in many ways. We are a people divided with many looking to feast upon the dying carcass that IS America.

What Trump speaks of is what true Americans want. We want to rebuild our core values. We want to have the basics and foundation back that makes everything else...economics, peace, strength, etc. work. You can build what looks like a great building, but with a crumbling foundation...it will fall.

Trump speaks to rebuilding our foundation while Clinton and her like speak BS. Funny how he is a builder isn't it? You missed the point and it is an important point. If we don't make America great again...nothing else matters.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well that's the most racists response I've had yet.

Thank you for fitting the stereotype. Who do you speak for when you say "we want you gone".

I'd be interested to know if the other Trump supporters in this thread are happy for this person to speak on your behalf.

If you are about "Team YOU", "Team BLM", "Team Change America", "Team Illegal", etc. YOU are the problem and we want you gone.

Americans want illegals out of our country on their asses...along with their children that shouldn't have been born here...illegally.

What say you Americans, does this man speak for you?

If they tell the truth...yes. But I'm speaking of people who love America. Not those who wish to use, abuse and feed upon its flesh.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

You don't want Team Change America, or to fundamentally change America. Yet Trump wants to "make America great again".

How does he do that without change?

Isn't your post a long list of things you want to change?

Nope...it is a long list of things that we need to not lose. A list of things that people like you want to end. And these are the things that make America...America. America isn't dead yet...but you and your kind of liberal are sure trying. Don't fool yourself into thinking you have won and these things you push are who we are. They are not. They are not American values.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Who cares?

Really, who cares?

Doesn't every person have a right to express themselves freely?

What the f###?

Do we have "speech police" now?

I am so sick of this sh#t!

Who cares what people think?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join