It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

I'm gonna get popcorn.
Give him his due brave op.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: SudoNim

I can edit my posts, too...

I edited to try and help you since my first post was misleading, instead of creating a long string of posts. It was not intended to do anything else but make it easier for you to respond.

I assumed you would then edit your post to respond once I had clarified.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: amicktd

Maybe to discuss how you didn't even bother to read the OP before making your accusation.

If you had you would of read...

Not everyone attending a Trump rally behaves this way. In fact, many are polite and well mannered.

Funny, I didn't originally see that sentence. Shady editing? Yea you sound like a Hillary supporter.

The OP hasn't been edited. Next accusation?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Maybe to discuss how you didn't even bother to read the OP before making your accusation.

Not everyone attending a Trump rally behaves this way. In fact, many are polite and well mannered.

Funny, I didn't originally see that sentence. Shady editing? Yea you sound like a Hillary supporter.

Ahh I see the article states that sentence and yes I didn't read some blatant bias bull#. I was referring to the words you posted. So I still stand by my original statement...thanks for the label.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Ahh I see the article states that sentence and yes I didn't read some blatant bias bull#. I was referring to the words you posted. So I still stand by my original statement...thanks for the label.

I did post those words. As a quote. I also posted someone elses video as well.

You managed to attribute the videos contents to my Title post but are unwilling to do so with the associated text? Strange.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The reason for my vote to go with trump is not picking the lesser of two evils. It is for retaliation. I switched from democrat to the green party because i could smell deceit oozing out of the speakers when ever i heard hillary speak. I originally backed aanders until he spoke those devilish words. I am not voting for hillary and i do not want her to win. The only way to do that is to vote trump. It is retaliation for the complete and utter violation of trust that is making me vote trump. # hillary and # bill clinton. I hope someone injects them with a god damn super virious cocktail dart. # it shoot them with chlorox in the vial. Fill the damn dart with air so when it punctures the veins it shoots air into the blood stream causing the heart to explode due to an immense increase of blood pressure.

Or better yet shoot her with that cia instant heart attack gun made from sea oysters.

Nothing would make me happier right now unless news reached my ears that hillary clinton got mauled by a bear, and they couldn't track that bear down.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
What's the point of this thread if you say some Trump supporters are well mannered? Funny I don't see that mentioned in the OP as you said.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: content links

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
The reason for my vote to go with trump is not picking the lesser of two evils. It is for retaliation. I switched from democrat to the green party because i could smell deceit oozing out of the speakers when ever i heard hillary speak. I originally backed aanders until he spoke those devilish words. I am not voting for hillary and i do not want her to win. The only way to do that is to vote trump. It is retaliation for the complete and utter violation of trust that is making me vote trump. # hillary and # bill clinton. I hope someone injects them with a god damn super virious cocktail dart. # it shoot them with chlorox in the vial. Fill the damn dart with air so when it punctures the veins it shoots air into the blood stream causing the heart to explode due to an immense increase of blood pressure.

Or better yet shoot her with that cia instant heart attack gun made from sea oysters.

Nothing would make me happier right now unless news reached my ears that hillary clinton got mauled by a bear, and they couldn't track that bear down.

I'd rather you didn't fill the thread with such a hate-filled rant.

However thank you for you answering my question about your position.

So as someone who is voting Trump to stop Hilary, how do you feel about Trumps policies? Do you like Trump?
I imagine you could be in a very difficult situation where you feel forced to vote for someone who you don't agree with or support, just to stop someone else.

I'm not saying this is wrong, well... actually it is, it should never get to this, but I find it interesting that these situations arise.

Is it picking the lesser of two evils or do you actually think Trump will do well.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Has anyone actually answered the ops concerns he wrote in the first post?.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Has anyone actually answered the ops concerns he wrote in the first post?.

Yes, I indicated my support for Trumps policies on manufacturing support in the USA and posted a link to his speech stating that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx

I'm surprised that Bernie could support Hillary after that knife in his back by the Hillary supported DNC gang of thugs. Maybe he was promised something in return for his endorsement.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here is something I picked off of the news yesterday...the pile of videos in a back handed way speak to the unbalanced nature of Trump...nice today and twisted tomorrow.

Cheers

"Republican donor Meg Whitman has endorsed his rival Hillary Clinton, saying Mr Trump's "demagoguery" had undermined the national fabric.
Senior party activist Jan Halper-Hayes told the BBC she thought Mr Trump was "psychologically unbalanced".
In the latest controversy, Mr Trump has refused to support two senior figures in his own party."

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You managed to attribute the videos contents to my Title post but are unwilling to do so with the associated text? Strange.

First sentence you posted after the video link:

Is this really what you want to support as a Trump voter?

Now, go ahead and keep deflecting from what you meant by that.
edit on 5-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

First sentence you posted after the video link:

Is this really what you want to support as a Trump voter?

Now, go ahead and keep deflecting from what you meant by that.

Yes, I was asking Trump voters if they really want racism and violence?

I'm sorry but you've dug yourself in a hole here and I fear you won't get out.

You accused me of calling you a racist, then of editing my OP both were proved wrong and yet you still won't admit your error. Be a man, apologies for the mistake and we can move on. I made a similar mistake in the "Clinton Supporters" thread, I apologised for missing some of the OP's comments and we moved on. Its not a big deal.
edit on 5-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

7 Positions one of which is a protected right...

We're gonna do good things, huge things it will great.

/sigh
edit on 8/5/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Most of his policies are bargaining chips. The US needs to get the best deals, and the best deal maker, because as of now it is the world's feeding trough.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So one post? Like I said proves the op correct.
Trumps whole campaign is not Clinton.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yes, I feel confident as a voter he is the best this year. Late last year I purchased two books. One by Sanders about being an outsider and bringing down the establishment, It is called Outsider in the White House. The other was 'Time to get Tough' by Trump. I wanted to see which I would be behind because I knew I did not want Hillary and of the GOP, only Huck, Carson and Christie seemed good for the job. The rest were simply GOP robots. It is a choice I made.

Which of his policies is it that you think will "Make America Great Again", which of his economical insights is it?

Read the book. He explains it all in there. How he has watched it happen and now wants to step in because we are on a precipice. Low Personal Tax. Low Business Tax. Remove all the loopholes for the rich to not pay taxes. It is all in there but listen to the MSM and they say he will have us 20 trillion in debt in 4 years. Truth is he could cut it in half fairly quickly but it would require some of the DNC social experiments to go away. Reduce fraud. GAO needs more influence for good not failing policy.

Maybe its his foreign policy?

Stop funding other countries and invest in the US not foriegn interests. The Iran deal paved the way for US and other companies to now go into Iran and set up shopped. All paid for by your taxes. Do you feel good rebuilding a country that only 30 years ago held hostages for over a year. 440 plus days. We owe them???? He wants a strong military to protect us in the US and not fight proxy wars. This is what the average person wants.

How he's suggested he will tackle unemployment?

This goes back to taxes. Businesses are having a hard time turning profit and leaving the country. We are the highest taxed country for business. This mean no money for new hires. Lower taxes and jobs will come. It is a precedent and can happen again.

I hate my government right now. Hate. Not Obama...or Hillary...the whole #ing thing. It is so far from being corrupt it is now mainstream. At least they used to hide it but we as a nation have become conditioned to having no hope and looking the government for it. Fundamentally change the nation they said in 08. Not again...I want it like it was not some new wrapped up package of free stuff and higher taxes.

WAtch a few of these. Videos. Not just words.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

edit on 08am31amf0000002016-08-05T10:22:02-05:001002 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Don't forget the deals gonna get good deals, deals deals china deals.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yes, I feel confident as a voter he is the best this year. Late last year I purchased two books. One by Sanders about being an outsider and bringing down the establishment, It is called Outsider in the White House. The other was 'Time to get Tough' by Trump. I wanted to see which I would be behind because I knew I did not want Hillary and of the GOP, only Huck, Carson and Christie seemed good for the job. The rest were simply GOP robots. It is a choice I made.

Which of his policies is it that you think will "Make America Great Again", which of his economical insights is it?

Read the book. He explains it all in there. How he has watched it happen and now wants to step in because we are on a precipice. Low Personal Tax. Low Business Tax. Remove all the loopholes for the rich to not pay taxes. It is all in there but listen to the MSM and they say he will have us 20 trillion in debt in 4 years. Truth is he could cut it in half fairly quickly but it would require some of the DNC social experiments to go away. Reduce fraud. GAO needs more influence for good not failing policy.

Maybe its his foreign policy?

Stop funding other countries and invest in the US not foriegn interests. The Iran deal paved the way for US and other companies to now go into Iran and set up shopped. All paid for by your taxes. Do you feel good rebuilding a country that only 30 years ago held hostages for over a year. 440 plus days. We owe them???? He wants a strong military to protect us in the US and not fight proxy wars. This is what the average person wants.

How he's suggested he will tackle unemployment?

This goes back to taxes. Businesses are having a hard time turning profit and leaving the country. We are the highest taxed country for business. This mean no money for new hires. Lower taxes and jobs will come. It is a precedent and can happen again.

I hate my government right now. Hate. Not Obama...or Hillary...the whole #ing thing. It is so far from being corrupt it is now mainstream. At least they used to hide it but we as a nation have become conditioned to having no hope and looking the government for it. Fundamentally change the nation they said in 08. Not again...I want it like it was not some new wrapped up package of free stuff and higher taxes.

WAtch a few of these. Videos. Not just words.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

I won't be buying or reading his book. Interesting views on how you expect him to tackle taxes and foreign policy. I don't see it working out like that personally.

What were your views on Sanders book then?

This is what the average person wants.

Not sure about that. Pouring money into the Military wouldn't place high on my list of needs.

Thanks for responding with a reasoned post however, sadly one of only a few to refrain from Hilary bashing and actually add some basis behind your choice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join