It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: SudoNim

They spent a year gathering "all" that "shocking" footage (1.5-2 minutes TOTAL of actual 'ugly').

Over a month ago, a n00b to the state of modern "progressives", I did a youtube experiment as part of my part of my research into the modern liberal... In the entire window of an whole big long evening I reviewed and put that thread together:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

There's easily hours of non-stop action of verbal & PHYSICAL assaults, and actual riots. There's quite possibly an hour of footage EACH of physical assaults alone both at Trump Rally's AND elsewhere, being done both by mobs AND lone individuals.

If this hack little NYTimes video deserves 2+ threads, then the thread I put together there out to have 20, er have like hundreds of flags!

The Marathon was actually longer with 55 video embeds originally, and was locking up peoples browsers, so I had to do major trimming and compressing so there's only about 42 elements still there (only 5 actual embeds).

Now imagine if I had spent an entire week scooping videos out to add to that thread.

Next imagine if after that I spent another 2-4 weeks editing it ALL into a video the way NYT did by adding lots of little pieces that had no context within the piece. I guarantee I could come up with a video 10+ hours long NO PROBLEM. Trust me on this. When making a big montage type of film, at least the last one I did, the biggest problem becomes keeping the thing trimmed and tidy at a length of under 2 hours. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about see here: NEOCON WARS (starring Ron Paul).

Yeah, 60 minutes that video is not. The video is a biased piece meant to support a fledging Hillary campaign. From my research I support more of Trumps policies than Hillarys. Trump will win in the fall and that is why you see this stuff like the video example. The establishment career politicians are desperately trying to hang on to their power.

Both videos are biased. You just don't like labelling the one that supports your opinion as it.

Which of the Trump policies do you think will work the best? I'm interested to know about your research into them.

What "other" video? I like Trumps policy to return manufacturing to America. Manufacturing is important to the security of America and for jobs support.

The video in your quoted post, unless you just quoted that post for no reason?

Ah yes, return manufacturing to America. Continue what is already happening under Obama. Gotcha, great policy.

That's a good one. Obama supports TPP and more outsourcing of jobs if you haven't noticed. In case you'd like to know I'm a registered Democrat, but Obama and Hillary are not supporting the USA like the policies Trump has laid out in his speeches, so I cannot support them.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
So I'm a racist because I'm voting Trump...got it! Thanks for the label

No problem, but you just labelled yourself that.

No-where in this thread does it suggest that I am labelling all Trump voters as racist.

So either your happy to take the label yourself or your just trying to sway other posters into thinking that I've said in this thread that all Trump supporters are racists.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

No-where in this thread does it suggest that I am labelling all Trump voters as racist.

So either your happy to take the label yourself or your just trying to sway other posters into thinking that I've said in this thread that all Trump supporters are racists.

Whatever you say man. Go ahead, deflect and back pedal now doesn't matter to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They spent a year gathering "all" that "shocking" footage (1.5-2 minutes TOTAL of actual 'ugly').

Over a month ago, a n00b to the state of modern "progressives", I did a youtube experiment as part of my part of my research into the modern liberal... In the entire window of an whole big long evening I reviewed and put that thread together:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

There's easily hours of non-stop action of verbal & PHYSICAL assaults, and actual riots. There's quite possibly an hour of footage EACH of physical assaults alone both at Trump Rally's AND elsewhere, being done both by mobs AND lone individuals.

If this hack little NYTimes video deserves 2+ threads, then the thread I put together there out to have 20, er have like hundreds of flags!

The Marathon was actually longer with 55 video embeds originally, and was locking up peoples browsers, so I had to do major trimming and compressing so there's only about 42 elements still there (only 5 actual embeds).

Now imagine if I had spent an entire week scooping videos out to add to that thread.

Next imagine if after that I spent another 2-4 weeks editing it ALL into a video the way NYT did by adding lots of little pieces that had no context within the piece. I guarantee I could come up with a video 10+ hours long NO PROBLEM. Trust me on this. When making a big montage type of film, at least the last one I did, the biggest problem becomes keeping the thing trimmed and tidy at a length of under 2 hours. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about see here: NEOCON WARS (starring Ron Paul).

Yeah, 60 minutes that video is not. The video is a biased piece meant to support a fledging Hillary campaign. From my research I support more of Trumps policies than Hillarys. Trump will win in the fall and that is why you see this stuff like the video example. The establishment career politicians are desperately trying to hang on to their power.

Both videos are biased. You just don't like labelling the one that supports your opinion as it.

Which of the Trump policies do you think will work the best? I'm interested to know about your research into them.

What "other" video? I like Trumps policy to return manufacturing to America. Manufacturing is important to the security of America and for jobs support.

The video in your quoted post, unless you just quoted that post for no reason?

Ah yes, return manufacturing to America. Continue what is already happening under Obama. Gotcha, great policy.

That's a good one. Obama supports TPP and more outsourcing of jobs if you haven't noticed. In case you'd like to know I'm a registered Democrat, but Obama and Hillary are not supporting the USA like the policies Trump has laid out in his speeches, so I cannot support them.

Why are you mentioning what Obama supports going forward? He isn't one of the options for the next President.

Ah so its about the TPP, I notice that both Trump and Hilary oppose this issue.

Could you expand on the policies Trump has laid out in his speeches that support USA, or just a link would be fine. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He didn't blanket label to be fair he said some.
As I said there will be racit Clinton supporters also.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Whatever you say man. Go ahead, deflect and back pedal now doesn't matter to me.

Deflect and back pedal from what?

You accusing me of labelling you as something without any evidence to support such a claim?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Link you requested.

Hillary is for "free trade", not "Fair Trade". Big difference.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Thank you, I can't use audio at the minute so will have to watch later.

I shall return to comment on the policies he's laid forth and how he plans to achieve them.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Deflect and back pedal from what?

You accusing me of labelling you as something without any evidence to support such a claim?

Your thread is titled "Trump supporters", then shows sickening racism from nitpicked videos. What else is there really to discuss? Enjoy your hateful thread

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Maybe to discuss how you didn't even bother to read the OP before making your accusation.

If you had you would of read...

Not everyone attending a Trump rally behaves this way. In fact, many are polite and well mannered.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hillary , is that you ?

Hilarious. Another mention for Hilary in a Trump thread, the obsession grows.

Much funny guy. And it is HILLARYOUS. Of course , you didnt answer the question. And it does sound like a thread from Hillary . The part about "its my thread and I can do what I want...."

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Apologies. I'll answer now.

No, I am not Hilary.

I'm not sure why you put

"its my thread and I can do what I want...."

In quotations, since it isn't a quote from me. I guess it doesn't matter though right? You can attribute any quote to me and just claim I said it to further your own point.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

No, I am not Hilary.

I'm not sure why you put

In quotations, since it isn't a quote from me. I guess it doesn't matter though right? You can attribute any quote to me and just claim I said it to further your own point.

Reread your own posts....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

As you asked I made another thread can you kindly put your reply to my question here
why thread

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No, I am not Hilary.

I'm not sure why you put

Reread your own posts....

Maybe you are referring to "Considering it's my thread, I'll say it does not."

The only conclusions I have is you either made up that quote or have misquoted the above. Either way you were wrong. But like I said, facts don't matter to some people.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Why are you deflecting the opinions of a discrete number of Trump supports onto Trump, himself?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Where did I deflect the opinions of a discrete number of Trump supports onto Trump, himself?
edit on 5-8-2016 by SudoNim because: edited for clarity for the poster below

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I can edit my posts, too...
edit on 5-8-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: Edited because poster above me keeps posting one thing, then editing it to something else

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This looks like a Correct The Record thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

Maybe to discuss how you didn't even bother to read the OP before making your accusation.

If you had you would of read...

Not everyone attending a Trump rally behaves this way. In fact, many are polite and well mannered.

Funny, I didn't originally see that sentence. Shady editing? Yea you sound like a Hillary supporter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join