It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
We already had this thread yesterday, and that video was an EPIC FAIL: Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).

Causing more Global Warming for hardly a cause this thread here would be doing.

How would you consider it an Epic Fail? Apart from the fact that Trump supporters flooded the thread to play it off as if it was nothing.

Is this the Global Warming that Trump thinks is a Chinese Hoax?

See your taunt on Trumps viewpoint on Global warming here. I don't see the evidence adding up Global Warming, but I do see the Tax scam aspect.

Why do you keep trying to smear Trump because of some loudmouths who are free to express themselves. would you rather have the Hillary Communist USSA instead where all speech will be punishable if it's not politically correct?
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
My comments are on topic. I'm saying your cherry picking your evidence to smear Trump supporters. One edited and biased video doesn't support your viewpoint. I have experienced people harassing Trump supporters on Facebook, so I have experience counter to what you are saying.

But it does support my viewpoint. My viewpoint that some Trump supporters are racists, idiots and violent. That's my opinion, that video shows some Trump supporters displaying those acts, therefore it does support my view.

I never stated that this doesn't happen to Trump supporters, so I have no idea why are you telling me that it does like its some big revelation.

Why can you not talk about Trumps policies? Why do you have to always deflect to some other topic? If you don't want to talk about them, why are you in this thread? Are you just here to try and derail it?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Trumps a big meanie meanie mean face who says mean stuff that hurts my feelings so I'm going to vote for Satan... I mean Hillary.

Thank you for your opinion, its a shame its not relevent to this thread.
edit on 5-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

They spent a year gathering "all" that "shocking" footage (1.5-2 minutes TOTAL of actual 'ugly').

Over a month ago, a n00b to the state of modern "progressives", I did a youtube experiment as part of my part of my research into the modern liberal... In the entire window of an whole big long evening I reviewed and put that thread together:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

There's easily hours of non-stop action of verbal & PHYSICAL assaults, and actual riots. There's quite possibly an hour of footage EACH of physical assaults alone both at Trump Rally's AND elsewhere, being done both by mobs AND lone individuals.

If this hack little NYTimes video deserves 2+ threads, then the thread I put together there out to have 20, er have like hundreds of flags!

The Marathon was actually longer with 55 video embeds originally, and was locking up peoples browsers, so I had to do major trimming and compressing so there's only about 42 elements still there (only 5 actual embeds).

Now imagine if I had spent an entire week scooping videos out to add to that thread.

Next imagine if after that I spent another 2-4 weeks editing it ALL into a video the way NYT did by adding lots of little pieces that had no context within the piece. I guarantee I could come up with a video 10+ hours long NO PROBLEM. Trust me on this. When making a big montage type of film, at least the last one I did, the biggest problem becomes keeping the thing trimmed and tidy at a length of under 2 hours. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about see here: NEOCON WARS (starring Ron Paul).
edit on 5-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

We already had this thread yesterday, and that video was an EPIC FAIL: Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).

Causing more Global Warming for hardly a cause this thread here would be doing.

How would you consider it an Epic Fail? Apart from the fact that Trump supporters flooded the thread to play it off as if it was nothing.

Is this the Global Warming that Trump thinks is a Chinese Hoax?

See your taunt on Trumps viewpoint on Global warming here. I don't see the evidence adding up Global Warming, but I do see the Tax scam aspect.

Why is pointing out one of Trumps viewpoints considered a taunt?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Trumps a big meanie meanie mean face who says mean stuff that hurts my feelings so I'm going to vote for Satan... I mean Hillary.

Thank you for your opinion, its a shame its not relevent to this thread.

#Allopinionsmatter

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I didn't say nicely in this thread I said on ATS

You said In a thread about Hillary lying "Yeah she is toast.
Enjoy the next few months while you can. Hilary is going to save America." I'd say her saving America is pretty darn nice.

You also say in another thread trump supporters don't know how to have a logical debate. And now you're saying you're asking trump supporters why they like him and his polices but I cant ask you the same thing about Hillary? And with out trying to sound mean. you just sound like a hypocrite who doesn't know how to debate. And ok if you have posted your opinion on why you like her can you please link me to such a post?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

They spent a year gathering "all" that "shocking" footage (1-2 minutes TOTAL of actual 'ugly').

Over a month ago, a n00b to the state of modern "progressives", I did a youtube experiment as part of my part of my research into the modern liberal... In the entire window of an whole big long evening I reviewed and put that thread together.

There's easily hours of non-stop action of verbal & PHYSICAL assaults, and actual riots. There's quite possibly an hour of footage EACH of physical assaults alone both at Trump Rally's AND elsewhere, being done both by mobs AND lone individuals.

If this hack little NYTimes video deserves 2+ threads, then the thread I put together there out to have 20, er have like hundreds of flags!

The Marathon was actually longer with 55 video embeds originally, and was locking up peoples browsers, so I had to do major trimming and compressing so there's only about 42 elements still there (only 5 actual embeds).

Now imagine if I had spent an entire week scooping videos out to add to that thread.

Next imagine if after that I spent another 2-4 weeks editing it ALL into a video the way NYT did by adding lots of little pieces that had no context within the piece. I guarantee I could come up with a video 10+ hours long NO PROBLEM. Trust me on this. When making a big montage type of film, at least the last one I did, the biggest problem becomes keeping the thing trimmed and tidy at a length of under 2 hours. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about see here: NEOCON WARS.

So what your saying is... it doesn't matter how many people were being racist, aggressive or homophobic in the video I posted because you have a video that shows more "verbal & PHYSICAL assaults, and actual riots"?

Despite the fact that I've never said verbal and physical assaults or riots don't happen?

Despite the fact that I never said that Trump supporters are WORSE than other supporters?

Despite the fact that you've completely missed the point of the thread.

You decide that this thread, despite it clearly not being, is about Trump supporters being worse than Hilary supporters. Or Trump being worse than Hilary.

Please stay on the topic of the thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

I didn't say nicely in this thread I said on ATS

You said In a thread about Hillary lying "Yeah she is toast.
Enjoy the next few months while you can. Hilary is going to save America." I'd say her saving America is pretty darn nice.

You also say in another thread trump supporters don't know how to have a logical debate. And now you're saying you're asking trump supporters why they like him and his polices but I cant ask you the same thing about Hillary? And with out trying to sound mean. you just sound like a hypocrite who doesn't know how to debate. And ok if you have posted your opinion on why you like her can you please link me to such a post?

I started this thread with the intent of it being about Trump, I refrained from giving comparisons to Hilary or my opinion on Hilary because I want to know about Trump supporters opinions on Donald Trump.

Despite this being obvious, the only thing Trump supporters seem to be able to talk about is Hilary.
edit on 5-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

They spent a year gathering "all" that "shocking" footage (1.5-2 minutes TOTAL of actual 'ugly').

Over a month ago, a n00b to the state of modern "progressives", I did a youtube experiment as part of my part of my research into the modern liberal... In the entire window of an whole big long evening I reviewed and put that thread together:

Next imagine if after that I spent another 2-4 weeks editing it ALL into a video the way NYT did by adding lots of little pieces that had no context within the piece. I guarantee I could come up with a video 10+ hours long NO PROBLEM. Trust me on this. When making a big montage type of film, at least the last one I did, the biggest problem becomes keeping the thing trimmed and tidy at a length of under 2 hours. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about see here: NEOCON WARS (starring Ron Paul).

Yeah, 60 minutes that video is not. The video is a biased piece meant to support a fledging Hillary campaign. From my research I support more of Trumps policies than Hillarys. Trump will win in the fall and that is why you see this stuff like the video example. The establishment career politicians are desperately trying to hang on to their power. Their media lapdogs disseminate garbage like this video to support a weak candidate, just because the monied interests support her.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Edited for content

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Yeah, 60 minutes that video is not. The video is a biased piece meant to support a fledging Hillary campaign. From my research I support more of Trumps policies than Hillarys. Trump will win in the fall and that is why you see this stuff like the video example. The establishment career politicians are desperately trying to hang on to their power.

Both videos are biased. You just don't like labelling the one that supports your opinion as it.

Which of the Trump policies do you think will work the best? I'm interested to know about your research into them.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Yeah, 60 minutes that video is not. The video is a biased piece meant to support a fledging Hillary campaign. From my research I support more of Trumps policies than Hillarys. Trump will win in the fall and that is why you see this stuff like the video example. The establishment career politicians are desperately trying to hang on to their power.

Both videos are biased. You just don't like labelling the one that supports your opinion as it.

Which of the Trump policies do you think will work the best? I'm interested to know about your research into them.

What "other" video? I like Trumps policy to return manufacturing to America. Manufacturing is important to the security of America and for jobs support. It was mentioned in his foreign policy speech.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Edited for content

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hillary , is that you ?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

What "other" video? I like Trumps policy to return manufacturing to America. Manufacturing is important to the security of America and for jobs support.

The video in your quoted post, unless you just quoted that post for no reason?

Ah yes, return manufacturing to America. Continue what is already happening under Obama. Gotcha, great policy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

You're obviously all for HRC and seem to dislike trump a great deal, but I have a question for you.

What makes her so better then him? And please don't say because she's "going" to do this and that, just because she says she will doesn't mean she even wants to. And I'm not asking you what you dislike about trump either. I just wish to know why you think she's so great.

Good point. I'd like to know too.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hillary , is that you ?

Hilarious. Another mention for Hilary in a Trump thread, the obsession grows.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I 'd laugh at the argument about Obama bringing back manufacturing if I wasn't already crying over the thousands of jobs going overseas or his insistence to push through TPP.

What "other" video? I like Trumps policy to return manufacturing to America. Manufacturing is important to the security of America and for jobs support.

The video in your quoted post, unless you just quoted that post for no reason?

Ah yes, return manufacturing to America. Continue what is already happening under Obama. Gotcha, great policy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You do know you are proving his point by bringing up Clinton all the time don't you?.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So I'm a racist because I'm voting Trump...got it! Thanks for the label

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The point is your big piece of 'proof' to blanket label Trump supporters as racist scum is a total joke, when compared to the modern liberals in the same settings. The only way to do that requires looking at both sides. That is not deflection, it is not topic derailment, not at this particular juncture. In this instance its called cross-examination.

Your side is way more frothing with bigoted racist VIOLENT hate than the Trump side. Like 100 times over considering Trump people don't go to Hillary rally's and literally shut down her rally, or start riots, and so on.

There's no reasoning with you so I'm out.

edit on 5-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join