It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

8 years ago it was Obama supporters telling reporters
"I'm gonna get my free Obama phone"
"Obama gonna pay off my mortgage"
"Obama's gonna pay for my gas"
"God damn America"
"This is the first time I've ever been proud of America"
and it was all dismissed and anyone who raised any eyebrow over it was reactionary, fear mongering, or called a blunt racist... and you expect us to flinch over what a minority of Trump supporters are saying today? That's some world class stand up routine material, friend.

Trump 2016: No retreat, no surrender...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

“Build a wall — kill them all.”

The video and the quoted text does not really match up. They have spent WEEKS finding that handful of people - not crowds mind you - saying something retarded. Well, you can do that with ANY group of people.

Remember all the videos with democrats being PHYSICALLY abuse to Trump supporters? You know, the videos with democrats actively going out of their way (literally) to engaging in abuse against people holding cardboard signs?

That to me is far more concerning than someone in a crowd losing it verbally. But like the NYT-video, they are edited to make the abuse appear much more frequent.

Do not let yourself be manipulated that easily.
Trust your own experiences.

I have never heard or seen those things in tweets (except those that claim it to be said) or in videos (except those that talk about it being said) - or in articles (except those like those to which you refer)

In fact, I have not even seen it here (except in threads like this).

link   

You're obviously all for HRC and seem to dislike trump a great deal, but I have a question for you.

What makes her so better then him? And please don't say because she's "going" to do this and that, just because she says she will doesn't mean she even wants to. And I'm not asking you what you dislike about trump either. I just wish to know why you think she's so great.

link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I don't feel the need to justify my research and belabor the point that I suport Trump over Hillary. If you haven't read Hillary was under FBI investigation over reckless actions as stated by Director Comey. last I checked Trump was under no such shadow. BTW the FBI is still looking into the Clinton Foundation and its shady income generation.

Why do you keep mentioning Hilary?
I create a Thread about Trump and all you can do is talk about Hilary.
I've not said I'm voting for her, or that I think she's a better candidate or even that I want to compare them.

Is that the only argument FOR Trump is to be AGAINST Hilary?

link   
We already had this thread yesterday, and that video was an EPIC FAIL: Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).

Causing more Global Warming for hardly a cause this thread here would be doing.
edit on 5-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

8 years ago it was Obama supporters telling reporters
"I'm gonna get my free Obama phone"
"Obama gonna pay off my mortgage"
"Obama's gonna pay for my gas"
"God damn America"
"This is the first time I've ever been proud of America"
and it was all dismissed and anyone who raised any eyebrow over it was reactionary, fear mongering, or called a blunt racist... and you expect us to flinch over what a minority of Trump supporters are saying today? That's some world class stand up routine material, friend.

Trump 2016: No retreat, no surrender...

Why are you deflecting onto Obama?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

The video and the quoted text does not really match up. They have spent WEEKS finding that handful of people - not crowds mind you - saying something retarded. Well, you can do that with ANY group of people.

Remember all the videos with democrats being PHYSICALLY abuse to Trump supporters? You know, the videos with democrats actively going out of their way (literally) to engaging in abuse against people holding cardboard signs?

That to me is far more concerning than someone in a crowd losing it verbally. But like the NYT-video, they are edited to make the abuse appear much more frequent.

I have never heard or seen those things in tweets (except those that claim it to be said) or in videos (except those that talk about it being said) - or in articles (except those like those to which you refer)

I take your point that a hand-picked video can be edited to push a bias. In my opinion and experience with Trump supporters I tend to think it is closer to the truth than being a misconception. However I can see why you can argue the opposite.

I guess I'm more interested in Why Trump?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

So far as I know there is only Trump and Hillary on the tickets unless you do a write-in vote. So I'm all ears too on what the OP thinks their alternative to Trump is.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

You're obviously all for HRC and seem to dislike trump a great deal, but I have a question for you.

What makes her so better then him? And please don't say because she's "going" to do this and that, just because she says she will doesn't mean she even wants to. And I'm not asking you what you dislike about trump either. I just wish to know why you think she's so great.

Maybe you wish to start your own thread instead of trying to change the subject of this one.

Also, does it help for you to know that I'm not "all for HRC".

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

I take your point that a hand-picked video can be edited to push a bias. In my opinion and experience with Trump supporters I tend to think it is closer to the truth than being a misconception. However I can see why you can argue the opposite.

Exactly. On Facebook I read more sexist and lowbrow stuff being said by Hillary supporters than Trump supporters. Hillary supporters descend like locust on any dialogue. Bashing anyone bite by bite.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

We already had this thread yesterday, and that video was an EPIC FAIL: Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).

Causing more Global Warming for hardly a cause this thread here would be doing.

How would you consider it an Epic Fail? Apart from the fact that Trump supporters flooded the thread to play it off as if it was nothing.

Is this the Global Warming that Trump thinks is a Chinese Hoax?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

Exactly. On Facebook I read more sexist and lowbrow stuff being said by Hillary supporters than Trump supporters. Hillary supporters descend like locust on any dialogue. Bashing anyone bite by bite.

In your opinion.
Maybe you'd like to start a thread about it.

Since Hilary is all you seem to be able to talk about.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Very telling this thread is you have asked people to talk about Trump and you are right they are just deflecting onto Hillary.
I think the whole Trump campaign is "Not clinton" I think If Count Dracula ran against Clinton people would vote for him as well.
I do understand though both are bad choices for the president of the USA.
Can you all just redo the whole thing?.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

In your opinion.

Your whole thesis hangs on a biased and edited video. That explains why you've not looked at the evidence to show Global Warming is a Tax scam.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I'm not changing the subject, you asked trump supporters a new question and I had one for you directly. I could make a new thread but It would be solely directed at you considering I hardly ever see someone on ATS that enjoys talking about Hillary(nicely) so much and I thought you would be the best to ask such a question too. But it seems Instead of giving me an answer to my question you have avoided it when it probably takes less effort to tell me why ypu like her then thinking of words to deflect my question... Plus from what you post on ATS it doesn't really seem like your not all for Hillary

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

Pattie Canova

In your opinion.

Yes, a fact not just some biased video. Facebook experience supports sexist bashing of Trump.

Your whole thesis hangs on a biased and edited video. That explains why you've not looked at the evidence to show Global Warming is a Tax scam.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Very telling this thread is you have asked people to talk about Trump and you are right they are just deflecting onto Hillary.
I think the whole Trump campaign is "Not clinton" I think If Count Dracula ran against Clinton people would vote for him as well.
I do understand though both are bad choices for the president of the USA.
Can you all just redo the whole thing?.

Absolutely.

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

In your opinion.

What Thesis are you referring to?

Also point me to where I stated my opinion on Global Warming?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

I'm not changing the subject, you asked trump supporters a new question and I had one for you directly. I could make a new thread but It would be solely directed at you considering I hardly ever see someone on ATS that enjoys talking about Hillary(nicely) so much and I thought you would be the best to ask such a question too. But it seems Instead of giving me an answer to my question you have avoided it when it probably takes less effort to tell me why ypu like her then thinking of words to deflect my question... Plus from what you post on ATS it doesn't really seem like your not all for Hillary

Where in this thread have I been speaking "nicely" about Hilary?

I'm asking Trump supporters for their views on other Trump supporters and Trumps policies.

I don't want to derail this thread by starting to talk about Hilary and her polices or actions. There are plenty of threads on that already where you can probably read my opinion. Please stay on the topic of the thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
My comments are on topic. I'm saying your cherry picking your evidence to smear Trump supporters. One edited and biased video doesn't support your viewpoint. I have experienced people harassing Trump supporters on Facebook, so I have experience counter to what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Trumps a big meanie meanie mean face who says mean stuff that hurts my feelings so I'm going to vote for Satan... I mean Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join