It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

“Build a wall — kill them all.”

New York Times reporters have spent over a year covering Donald J. Trump’s rallies, witnessing so many provocations and heated confrontations at them that the cumulative effect can be numbing: A sharp sting that quickly dulls from repetition.

But what struck us was the frequency with which some Trump supporters use coarse, vitriolic, even violent language — in the epithets they shout and chant, the signs they carry, the T-shirts they wear — a pattern not seen in connection with any other recent political candidate, in any party.

Not everyone attending a Trump rally behaves this way. In fact, many are polite and well mannered. But while protesters are often shouted down, crowds seldom express disapproval of the crude slogans and angry outbursts by Mr. Trump’s supporters. Indeed, these displays have become inextricably bound with the Trump show itself — as much as the snaking entrance lines and the calls to “build a wall” along the border with Mexico.

With that in mind, we set out to record the shouts, slogans, imprecations and interactions among audience members that set Trump events apart from other political gatherings. We also obtained recordings from others in attendance, who sometimes were closer to the action.

The resulting compilation gives a sense of what we saw – from Maine to North Carolina, from Ohio to Arizona.

Is this really what you want to support as a Trump voter?

You can make all the excuses you want about voting for Trump because he's the only alternative to Hilary, but in the end you are still voting for Trump.

Which of his policies is it that you think will "Make America Great Again", which of his economical insights is it? Maybe its his foreign policy or how he's suggested he will tackle unemployment?

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You are witnessing people that are frustrated by the system they know is corrupt. Even Jesus talked down and threw the money changers from the temple. Would you also blame him too!? If you feel comforted by Hillary, her lies, and her above the law treatment, then by all means vote for her. But, if feel a need to change the system, vote for Trump.

But, don't insult my intelligence and others, by equating some bad comments people say as to what Trump stands for.
edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I'm sure there are many videos of the other side saying horrid things about Trump and such.
There are a holes on both sides and decent folk on both sides it is just the A holes are louder.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
You are witnessing people that are frustrated by the system they know is corrupt. Even Jesus talked down and threw the money changers from the temple. Would you also blame him too!?

Yeah, he sounds like a bit of a dick.

If you feel comforted by Hillary, her lies, and her above the law treatment, then by all means vote for her. But, if feel a need to change the system, vote for Trump.

This thread isn't about Hilary or whether anyone is voting for her. It's about Trump, his message, supporters and policies.

How is he going to change the system? Which policies of his make you think he will improve America?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

You are witnessing people that are frustrated by the system they know is corrupt. Even Jesus talked down and threw the money changers from the temple. Would you also blame him too!?

Yeah, he sounds like a bit of a dick.

If you feel comforted by Hillary, her lies, and her above the law treatment, then by all means vote for her. But, if feel a need to change the system, vote for Trump.

This thread isn't about Hilary or whether anyone is voting for her. It's about Trump, his message, supporters and policies.

How is he going to change the system? Which policies of his make you think he will improve America?

Yes, this thread does also cover what Hillary is compared to Trump. Unless you are part of the censorship that covers for the corrupt Hillary. It does make a difference. trump is more ethical and stable than Hillary by a long shot!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Exactly. This is all about smear tactics, which comes naturally to the Democratic intolerant sheeple.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Lol saying that while calling them intolerant sheep

Both sides are as bad let's not pretend they are not.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I would rather take "some mean things he's said" VS. actual things she has done any day. If you want insight to Trumps policies, perhaps you should stop by his website and see for yourself.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You are witnessing people that are frustrated by the system they know is corrupt. Even Jesus talked down and threw the money changers from the temple. Would you also blame him too!? If you feel comforted by Hillary, her lies, and her above the law treatment, then by all means vote for her. But, if feel a need to change the system, vote for Trump.

But, don't insult my intelligence and others, by equating some bad comments people say as to what Trump stands for.

I keep hearing from you people that Trump will "change the system"

but... I have never heard how he is going to do that.

Not only that.. but if Im not mistaken the "system change" we are referring to are lobbyists and corporate money in politics...

Ummm... You do realize Trump has one of those corporations that dumps money into political affiliations right?

You do realize that Trump has hired lobbyists for self serving business initiatives right?

So do you really think he is going to change something that has helped him grow and keep his money?

c'mon... if you believe that then you should let him contract you to do some work for him and take his word that you will be paid

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Yes, this thread does also cover what Hillary is compared to Trump. Unless you are part of the censorship that covers for the corrupt Hillary. It does make a difference. trump is more ethical and stable than Hillary by a long shot!

Considering it's my thread, I'll say it does not. Please do not try and derail a thread just because you don't agree with it.

I'll ask again.

or

If you are just voting Trump because Hilary is the other option, are you happy to support all of the things Trump has stated?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I would rather take "some mean things he's said" VS. actual things she has done any day. If you want insight to Trumps policies, perhaps you should stop by his website and see for yourself.

This isn't a thread about comparing the two. Stop going off topic to deflect.

If "but but Hilary" is the only reason your voting for Trump that is fine, just state as such.

I just want to know if that is the case are you happy with Trump political stances? And if so, which ones excite you the most?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Considering it's my thread, I'll say it does not. Please do not try and derail a thread just because you don't agree with it.

I'll ask again.

or

If you are just voting Trump because Hilary is the other option, are you happy to support all of the things Trump has stated?

Considering this thread was not posted in a vacuum and hopefully you have an open mind, I say it isn't just about Trump. The alternative is a corrupt career politician. I also think it's disingenuinous to portray Trump by a few jerks. That's the smarmy smears we expect by the establishment trying to hang on to their power by all means.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Still no answer to...

or

New question for Trump supporters.

Do you even know what Trumps plans are when he gets into office, have you read any of his suggested policies?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I feel sorry for you guys tbh having those two as a your choices.
I think things will get worse before they are better but I think that is worldwide.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Well these are his plans so far.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I'll ask again.

or

Considering this thread was not posted in a vacuum and hopefully you have an open mind, I say it isn't just about Trump. The alternative is a corrupt career politician. I also think it's disingenuinous to portray Trump by a few jerks. That's the smarmy smears we expect by the establishment trying to hang on to their power by all means.

How do you know that Trump isnt the establishment? and that the establishment is losing?

After all.. Politicians may cater TO the establishment... but Trump IS the establishment. He is a fat cat cut throat billionaire. He is the villain in every sense. hes the man behind the curtain.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I feel sorry for you guys tbh having those two as a your choices.
I think things will get worse before they are better but I think that is worldwide.

I'd like to see the figures of how many people are voting Trump because they think Hilary is the only other option and visa-versa, I think it could be really telling.

Imagine being voted in, not because people think you are good for the job, but they just hate someone else more. (this could apply to either).

Well these are his plans so far.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

I have read them myself, I just want to hear from Trump supporters.
edit on 5-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I don't feel the need to justify my research and belabor the point that I suport Trump over Hillary. If you haven't read Hillary was under FBI investigation over reckless actions as stated by Director Comey. last I checked Trump was under no such shadow. BTW the FBI is still looking into the Clinton Foundation and its shady income generation.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm happy that he says when he is in no police officer will be killed on the job.
I think he is going to swoop down and save every cop..I dunno how is he going to honor that pledge?.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I'm happy that he says when he is in no police officer will be killed on the job.
I think he is going to swoop down and save every cop..I dunno how is he going to honor that pledge?.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Well what Trump said was better than fanning the flames of hatred like Obama and Hillary have done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join