It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wikileaks Founder Puts fear on the Face of Anderson Cooper...Here Comes the Reveal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
Your thread didn't exactly live up to the vid or thread title.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess we don't know what news has actually been buried then do we ? I mean it's buried. Right? But we can guess and fabricate and make up what ever suits the situation. It's good that we have this to fall back on isn't it?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
a reply to: Gin

How cute. She has a great sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
a reply to: Jeroenske

I have no idea. Maybe you should ask a professional and not an internet community of strangers.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
a reply to: Logarock

If there's anything at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Gin

you know sometimes i wonder when she does all those faces if shes high.
you know sometimes old folks act weird when under the influence.

She raises her eyebrows and holds her eyes wide open when she's lying; happens every time someone asks her about the emails, etc. She fakes a perfect 'who me?' face like a kid with one hand in the cookie jar.

She exaggerates her facial movements when she's trying to appear human; that's the one where she practically unhinges her jaw, her mouth is open so wide. The particular video giffed above was shot without the accompanying fireworks display that were, actually, quite spectacular, so her reaction would be expected, although still grotesque.

At this point in any campaign, both candidates are running on fumes, especially at 70 years of age and you're going to see oddities pop up. The other 'is Hillary having a seizure?' video is just her overreacting to being asked several questions at once and trying to make a joke of it, and anyone with a brain in their head can see that.

Let's focus on reality - no need to make stuff up about either candidate when the real fodder is all over the place.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
Remember Guccifer?

Remember what happened to his claim of having content that would bring down Clinton. Proof he hacked her and all that?

Turned out he was lying.

Don't get too wrapped up in hopes that he has anything at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Trying to appear human? Like she's something else in incognito???

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM

edit on 862016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Didn't he say interesting rather than damaging?
When I could make out what he was saying at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM

originally posted by: Olivine

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: jimmyx

If the democrats prove they actually care about what the American people want, not what they want for the American people...I'm on board..

Weird, I thought Democrats were also American people.

I even have a flag hanging in front of my house to prove it.
I volunteer at the community center (just started actually) does that show I care about Americans?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Actually you can just sit on a piece of land and be American.
We have the right to pursuit of happiness. If we want to do nothing at all for our fellow citizens we don't have to. If we chose to ignore others that doesn't remove our citizenship.
Many people live by the rule of me and mine and don't give a flake about being civic minded or doing anything for the country and that's their right.

(post by whyamIhere removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:16 PM

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: whyamIhere

I hope something get's out soon. In my mind, I'd love to see a new article a day about some indictable incident she's done.

The rumor is she was running guns through Benghazi.

Apparently she was running guns to what turned out to be Isis.

This is only a rumor. So, there's that.

Rumors are strange things... I'd never given much thought to the "rumors" that there was at a minimum one, possibly more, body doubles setting up memorable encounters with people living in Dallas because of how hard it is to believe after the fact.

Then I read the story of Ralph Leon Yates in "JFK And The Unspeakable" by James W. Douglass. What sets his story apart from all the others? He worked for the Texas Butcher Supply Co. in Dallas as a refrigeration mechanic and on November 20, 1963 (Wednesday) after finishing his rounds, he told his co-worker, Dempsey Jones, about the odd guy he'd given a lift up in Oak Cliff and dropped off at Elm & Houston. He'd been trying to thumb a ride near the Beckley Ave. entrance to the expressway.

When he got in the cab, he had a bundle wrapped in brown wrapping paper 4'-4 1/2' long. Yates told him he could put it in the back of the pickup but the rider said he had curtain rods in it and wanted to keep it out of the wind.

Almost immediately the guy wanted to talk about JFK's coming visit. He asked Yates if he thought anyone could assassinate the president, which Yates acknowledged might be possible. That caused the rider to ask about the odds from a tall building and Yates said a good shot with a scope might. The guy pulled out a picture of a man with a rifle and asked if a gun like that could do it and then started asking questions about the motorcade route.

He asked to be dropped off at the stoplight by the Texas School Book Depository.
This could NOT have been LHO because he followed his usual routine that day and was working at the TSBD at the time.

After the assassination, Yates immediately recognized the picture in the news as his hitchhiker.

This "rumour" is a unique situation. Very few rumors pre-date the event in question. Yates approached the FBI on 11-26-'63, 12-10-'63 & 1-3-'64 taking polygraphs on 12-10-'63 & 1-4-'64 . The FBI only kept at Yates in hopes of killing the story. Why? Their patsy was dead and the official story only needed one LHO!

Yates had no way of knowing, but he'd picked up "Oswald" near the actual 1026 N. Beckley boarding house of LHO & dropped him off at the TSBD! A similar situation would play out the very next day with Buell Wesley Frazier.

Yates wouldn't budge, though, and on his 12-10 visit he signed a statement & again on 1-3-'64. The next day he took another polygraph at Hoover's orders and passed again. At that point the FBI told Mrs. Yates that her husband needed to be immediately institutionalized due to being completely out of touch with reality.

Mrs. Dorothy Yates own words (page 353):

"They told me that he was telling the truth [according to the polygraph machine], but that basically he had convinced himself that he was telling the truth. So that's how it came out. He strongly believed it, so ti came out that way."

He spent the next(and last) 11 years of his life in & out of institutions, heavily drugged and subjected to over 40 shock treatments. On 9-3-'75 he died from heart failure at the young age of 39 still believing that he had failed JFK by not finding a way to stop the assassination.

His family officially rejected his account, which might be understandable. His co-worker, Dempsey Jones, oddly didn't deny what or when he'd been told. He only added the disclaimer (page 355):

"Yates is a big talker who always talks about a lot of foolishness."

For whatever reason, the FBI must not have thought that Jones was a threat because, in spite of never denying what Yates had told him before the 22nd, he was allowed to go on about his life.

So take these for what they're worth, rumor or not. Best place to start would be reading the book:
"Zero Footprint: The True Story of a Private Military Contractor's Covert Assignments in Syria, Libya, And the World's Most Dangerous Places" by Simon Chase, Ralph Pezzullo - Mulholland Books; First Edition edition (January 12, 2016)
Available Here.

"Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi" by Kenneth R. Timmerman - Broadside Books (June 24, 2014)
Available Here.

"The REAL Benghazi Story: What the White House and Hillary Don't Want You to Know" by Aaron Klein - WND Books (September 9, 2014)
Available Here.

I fully expect the usual responses about all this just being Rumors... Like I said, rumors can be funny things. Some don't die easy for very good reasons.

Might as well throw this in for good measure:

edit on 8 6 2016 by CornShucker because: fixed sentence

edit on 8 6 2016 by CornShucker because: fixed date

edit on 8 6 2016 by CornShucker because: finally got the dates right!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The person responsible for Killary getting this far is Obumma. Put simply, Obumma is not white, and the democratic party mainly goes to support the "poor" and "unfortunate". Statistics show that the the vast majority of the "poor" and "unfortunate" are also not white either. So, if Killary gets elected as president, she gets exonerated of her wrongdoings and Obumma gets his "third-term" under Killary and the Clinton foundation can be continued to be used to "secretly" front the government's own agenda. Its a win-win for all of them in their world that they want to sustain.

Then in the end, all the poor get to continue living off the system, but this time they will have benefited with an "education". No offense, but the world doesn't need more poor educated people in the employment line, it needs more jobs for poor educated people to fall into.

Just think about it, if you keep the poor always disenfranchised, they will never have any "power" or "control" or chance for success, and they will be always "paying" back twice the amount it costs them to just get by in life. Society is afterall sustained by all the hardworking Americans who only have enough money to just pay their taxes and bills, and nothing more. You increase taxes, you hurt the poor! You increase them and you hurt the rich! You think the rich will sit idly by as they watch their taxes being increased? Lol. Of course not, the poor will!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM

Wiki Leaks

im still waiting for Leaks on Aliens and UFOS ..

more # about Hillary and probably Donald too

We are Screwed Either Way!

as Bush Jr would say!! ( ONLY in AMERICA )

edit on 62016SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago8218 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:11 AM

Nice post. I didn't troll your thread. I disagree with the content.
I'm also not the only one saying it didn't live up to its promise.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:51 AM

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nice post. I didn't troll your thread. I disagree with the content.
I'm also not the only one saying it didn't live up to its promise.

Sillyolme, with a Clinton/Kaine signature and a Virginia location I'm guessing you've been drinking the Langley Kool-Aid.
edit on 7-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Edited for content

edit on 7-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:23 AM

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:28 AM
Assange is another preening narcissist. (We're dealing with a lot of those these days.) Some of the documents he releases have value. But, sadly, he does not. Same goes for Snowden.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>