It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Puts fear on the Face of Anderson Cooper...Here Comes the Reveal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Those who support evil are, in and of themselves...evil. Clinton supporters are as much of an enemy as her and if she is elected, blame them...retaliate against them. For they are the ones who made it happen.

Really bringing people together... so inspiring...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

CNN supports whomever they want to appear on screen. And, like any other media, they will use that to promote their message.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Those who support evil are, in and of themselves...evil. Clinton supporters are as much of an enemy as her and if she is elected, blame them...retaliate against them. For they are the ones who made it happen.

In my opinion...it is important to see the problem, not just the symptom. Hillary, Obama and gang are the symptom. The leeches, takers and thieves are the problem and the ones who allow the symptom to show its face without fear.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

Are we disagreeing? I don't think we are...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

In my opinion...it is important to see the problem, not just the symptom. Hillary, Obama and gang are the symptom. The leeches, takers and thieves are the problem and the ones who allow the symptom to show its face without fear.

Now come fully awake and think beyond democrats.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Now come fully awake and think beyond democrats.

It is a shame...and partially my fault that people get the impression that I am only against the left. When I am in danger or imprisoned, I lash out that those directly in power above me or those in power at the moment. That doesn't mean they are the ONLY problem. It just means they are in my sights. The right is just as guilty as the left, but the right is currently the enemy of the left and the left is my current adversary. For this moment...the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It doesn't mean I won't call for their Crucifixion later.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
so...all you right-wingers want democrats and republicans to work together to better our country....good for you...such positive thoughts on this thread, it makes me proud of my fellow citizens

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

If the democrats prove they actually care about what the American people want, not what they want for the American people...I'm on board. But they have to prove this change of position. You know...like may not voting for a criminal like Clinton. Do that...I'm ready to talk.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sorry am on a mobile and dunno how to insert quotes. If it is the Lafarge/Isis thing from August 1st it goes like this:

"Documents obtained by several journalistic investigations reveal that Lafarge has paid taxes to the terror group to operate its cement plant in Syria, and even bought Isis oil for years…
Lafarge also has close ties to Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Apart from being a regular donor to the Clinton Foundation, Clinton herself was a director of Lafarge in the early 1990s, and did legal work for the firm in the 1980s. During her connection to Lafarge, the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein.
Among its earliest benefactors was former First Lady and current presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton. From 1990 to 1992, Clinton served on Lafarge’s Board of Directors. Under her tenure, Lafarge’s Ohio subsidiary was caught burning hazardous waste to fuel cement plants. Clinton defended the decision at the time.
Then just before her husband, Bill Clinton, was elected president in 1992, Lafarge was fined $1.8 million by the Environmental Protection Agency for these pollution violations. Hillary Clinton had left the board of Lafarge in spring, just after her husband won the Democrat nomination. A year later, under Bill’s presidency, the Clinton administration reduced Lafarge’s EPA fine to less than $600,000"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If the democrats prove they actually care about what the American people want, not what they want for the American people...I'm on board..

Weird, I thought Democrats were also American people.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 8/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: excuse me. wrong meeting.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

If the democrats prove they actually care about what the American people want, not what they want for the American people...I'm on board..

Weird, I thought Democrats were also American people.

I'm sure some...or maybe most are. But as we have learned with illegals, you can be IN America and not be American. Where you squat isn't what you are. Being an American has some requirements. You believe in and support the Constitution, you love the country and it's values, morals and support it and other Americans. You look out for and do what you must to protect and secure America. You are law-abiding, you don't ignore the laws of the land. You protect America from invaders and those who wish to do it harm...whether "foreign or domestic". That line is important because it spells out that forever, we have known there are people (even legal citizens) that are our enemy and an enemy of America. They are usually easy to identify. BLM, NSA, IRS, terrorists, domestic terrorists, criminals, etc. Any President that doesn't enforce the laws and obviously any President that breaks their oath of office.

You are not an American simply because you sit your ass on a piece of land.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Save it for October.

The American media attention is so short that it will all be forgotten within a few weeks.

The silly democrats are burning themselves out blitzkrieging Trump way too early.

I had someone say thr same thing they are firing everythING they have at him and it's to early. He thought thr Trump campaign was holding back to make there attack within the last 30 days. Because let's face it if Trump starred discussing all the things about Hillary it will get press and people will fact check etc. And then there is the movie 13 hrs I watched it and we'll you can't help but wonder why thr state department did what it did. The movie doesn't even mention her only tells the story.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Obviously you don't understand the strategy behind halting the release until it is too late for the DNC to recover before the election.(or do you?) Think about it like a time sensitive blow... too soon and they will recover, do it at the precise moment and they are done.

Selling information instead of telling might be lucrative. If I was Assange, Id be listening for any offers for a while. After all, the Iranians got 400 million for a couple spies, How much is the Sacred Cow worth?

Then I'd take the money and reveal the dirt anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The tact on the part of the press is always who's got the dirt, where are they hiding it, can you talk more about where the dirt is?

Never , "what does the dirt say?"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

The rumor is she was running guns through Benghazi.

Apparently she was running guns to what turned out to be Isis.

This is only a rumor. So, there's that.

Please. The United States of America was running guns through Benghazi. Hillary Clinton was heading up the foreign policy of America as Secretary of State. This is part of a long, long bipartisan story, but Barack Obama, the first black president, was ideally situated to be the "destabilize Africa" president, but what was done during his administration was just one more step in an American foreign policy trend line that started back in the 1970s, when policy thinkers in the US decided that America must get control of middle eastern oil resources.

Having wrecked Libya, the activities in Benghazi were part of the further American effort to wreck Syria. A "rumor" is that the Benghazi fiasco can be laid at the door of certain American military commanders who were trying to undermine the Obama administration. In theory these would be people much closer to the neocons and the Israel lobby, who wanted the Obama administration to take a more robust line (a bombing campaign) against the Assad regime in Syria.

This picture is an example of the kind of "counterspin" that occurred in the "hootin'n'hollerin' hillbilly press" during the President's purge of "political" officers with a tendency to "eff the dog" at critical moments like Benghazi.

www....[hate-site-nolink]/forum/t999745-2/

It is well known that America and her allies were smuggling foreign fighters from Libya and other places into Syria. They were arming them of course. Some of them were trained in camps in Jordan, by American special forces.

The only place this would be considered news is inside the American media bubble.
edit on 6-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I can't understand what he's saying for most of that. Bad audio.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 862016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Trump is in charge of that little project. He's doing a fine job all on his own. All the dems need to do is let him talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join