It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Puts fear on the Face of Anderson Cooper...Here Comes the Reveal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yeppers! I grew up in the 70's, and I will vouch for Your statement!
(Lighting a Match for DeathSlayer's smoke)

I have 5 Grand Kids now!

As far as the Op. I was a little disappointed. Well a lot really.
I wanted to See cooper throw a fit! LMAO!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I agree, and You had a good thought too!
As someone mentioned the same, earlier here...
Makes sense to wait till the last possible moment for the big reveal!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: whyamIhere

I hope something get's out soon. In my mind, I'd love to see a new article a day about some indictable incident she's done.

I could write those for you, for a small fee. I'll have her stealing taco bowls from Donald Trump and other hilarious misdeeds.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I got twenty dollars on this not affecting anything at all. Anyone want to take that bet?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
The thing that bothers me and that I don't understand about this is, if you have such damning evidence, why wait? If I'm missing a good reason for holding off, please someone, explain it to me, because as I see it now, it appears that its all for self glory and attention.

IMO if someone has such evidence, keeping it until a certain time is not only dangerous its irresponsible. This kind of information should have been made public instantly.

Again, if there's a good reason that I'm just missing, I'd love for it to be explained to me.

Thanks..

-Alee
As a liberal, I agree. If released now, and assuming it's as damning as Assange says, we need time to bring in another candidate, such as Bernie. If the information is released at the end of the election cycle, it virtually guarantees the election of the opposing candidate.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Maybe that's the goal. Or maybe they think Trump will destroy himself, and Hillary will become unelectable, and in doing so destroy both parties paving the way for anyone else to win. Who knows.

Maybe the goal is to throw the U.S into well deserved chaos to benefit someone else.

So many reasons.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Frankly, I'm shocked that Assange is still alive. People who expose the Clintons have a way of "suiciding" themselves.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter what they revealed about Hilary or the Democrats. Some segments of the population are so heavily dependent on food stamps, Medicare, and other government handouts that all they know is Democrats raise taxes and benefits, Republicans cut benefits.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wills120

Exposing the Clintons on CNN? Yes, very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Is this in reference to the Lafarge thing or a newer revelation?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I know many have referred to Julian Assange as a traitor for his release of Collateral Murder, the cable leaks, etc... I know he's where he is because the U.S. has been very aggressive against the truth his organization has helped reveal.

I can't help but wonder, the people who support him now in these leaks against Hillary and the DNC, did they call him a traitor before?

What I find maddening is the constant shift / lack of real principle.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I know many have referred to Julian Assange as a traitor for his release of Collateral Murder, the cable leaks, etc... I know he's where he is because the U.S. has been very aggressive against the truth his organization has helped reveal.

I can't help but wonder, the people who support him now in these leaks against Hillary and the DNC, did they call him a traitor before?

What I find maddening is the constant shift / lack of real principle.

You speak of principal. I would speak of truth. If someone tells the truth, especially truths that others make their living and their religion to hide...they are a hero. Truth is one of the few basic human traits that defines character. If you don't speak the truth...you are worthless and have not value. And when a government makes lies their business...anyone...Snowden, WikiLeaks, etc. are our saviors. Now lets see if we can use these truths to fix our problems...or destroy those using them to destroy us.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

If it's about truth just release the information. A game of chicken is going on and we are still in the dark.
edit on 5-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The US is so aggressive against him that he's on CNN?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

If it's about truth just release the information. A game of chicken is going on and we are still in the dark.

I feel the same...but I understand why. It is one thing to have information that could solve a problem. It is quite another thing to know when, where and how to use that information. You give it to the liberal media...it vanishes. You tell the FBI and they suggest not filing charges. This information requires a release to the right people...the American citizens. It requires the right timing also. Our government are experts in creating distractions to things they don't want people to see. Obama is the king of that.

I can only hope that with the right information, the right timing and the right avenue...this information helps tear the heart out of the problem that inflicts our country.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper "was" CIA. Now he's a talking head. So before we get into his squirms or lack thereof, lets ponder on the prior for a minute.

So Anderson is connected with the farm which is connected with the machinations of government. Why is he giving Assange airtime? Let's ponder on that for a minute also.

Is there deception transpiring? Where is the deception REALLY coming from?

When you look back at all these "leaks" from both Assange and Snowdan they always seem to assist in policy implementation. Reminds me of how our "enemies" attacked us on 911, which coincidentally enough was just what we needed to push through the Patriot Act within days.....yet it typically takes months or longer to write such legislation. As was reported about this legislation a few years after. Imagine that and my complete lack of surprise.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I remember when conservatives wanted to hang Assange for leaking all of the sketchy (borderline war crime) activities that the US Military was conducting in the middle east. Now they love him for exposing Hillary.

U.S. Rep. Peter King, R-New York, said Assange should be prosecuted for espionage. He also said that the United States should classify WikiLeaks as a terrorist group so that "we can freeze their assets." And he called Assange an enemy combatant.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The US is so aggressive against him that he's on CNN?

Absolutely. CNN controls the questions. They can ask him over and over how much the motivation is based on Assange's own personal feelings about Clinton. They can ignore the content and focus on the man.

I support truth. Do these people who support WikiLeaks email leaks support real truth across the board or merely attacks against Clinton?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I remember when conservatives wanted to hang Assange for leaking all of the sketchy (borderline war crime) activities that the US Military was conducting in the middle east. Now they love him for exposing Hillary.

U.S. Rep. Peter King, R-New York, said Assange should be prosecuted for espionage. He also said that the United States should classify WikiLeaks as a terrorist group so that "we can freeze their assets." And he called Assange an enemy combatant.

www.cnn.com...[/qu ote]

Not all of us. Give me the painful, embarrassing, hurtful and sadness of the truth. Then I can deal with and solve the problems. Give me nothing but the comfort, quiet and fantasy of the lies...and you have taken away anything I can do.
edit on 8/5/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join