It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Puts fear on the Face of Anderson Cooper...Here Comes the Reveal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Watch the look on Cooper's face as Wikileaks founder breaks his heart.

I would like to point out, the same people that thought this guy was a hero.

Well, they hate him now. It's not fun to get your sacred cow skewered.

***For the unfortunate people unable to see Cooper skirm.

Julian Assange the Wikileaks founder explains how Hillary might be in big trouble.

I am delighting in the absolute hypocrisy that will surely follow...

edit on 5-8-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I hope something get's out soon. In my mind, I'd love to see a new article a day about some indictable incident she's done.

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I hope something get's out soon. In my mind, I'd love to see a new article a day about some indictable incident she's done.

The rumor is she was running guns through Benghazi.

Apparently she was running guns to what turned out to be Isis.

This is only a rumor. So, there's that.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Clearly Julian and Edward have access to internet and webcams.

So, why haven't they recorded an epic 3-4hour monologue with facts, dates, names and a presentation with specifics and proof..

and absolutely bury the Clinton's?

Hashtag, link, email the crap out of that little thing, while your doing it.. to congress, the FBI, the DOJ, the UN, FOX News, CNN, BBC.... Do it live and stream responses and all contact you receive from them while your doing it!

the dnc has learned how to completely pretend something doesn't exist and report only what they want..
its been what? 280 days since a Hillary q and a with the press?

The time is NOW! Stop the BS and just end this nonsense before its too late!
edit on 5/8/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Save it for October.

The American media attention is so short that it will all be forgotten within a few weeks.

The silly democrats are burning themselves out blitzkrieging Trump way too early.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Somebody is obviously working very hard behind the scenes to make certain Clinton dodges her criminality and makes it to the WH.

Disgusting.

If she had an ounce of class she'd withdraw, but she doesn't, so . . .

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I saw no look of fear on Anderson cooper's face.
I also didn't see any revelation.
"Wikileaks Founder Puts fear on the Face of Anderson Cooper...Here Comes the Reveal"

the only thing with any information in it is Assange saying he has more information that is interesting about Hillary or DNC..
He doesn't say anything though, so there is no reveal.

I detest Hillary, but this has been futile.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I am shocked
I am shocked that people think that anything that Hillary has done is going to change the minds of Hillary supporters
If she has eaten baby's then her supporters will say it's ok cos she was hungry and they are really just animals
Running guns, it was for themeconomy, caring about national debt.
Supporting terrorism, it's a way to depopulate the Mid East, that's a good thing

Criminal charges, they will never happen, to much power

Nothing will happen after the reveal, nothing. The US is now just to corrupt and the people, the people who don't know and care, don't care, they have been indoctrinated

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I am thinking at this point, Assange could release a detailed plan to kill a DNC staffer, have pictures of HIllary standing over the body, holding a knife with blood dripping off of it, and it would have no effect on her, or bring her any closer to the jail cell she so desperately deserves.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I love how he tries to discredit him by claiming he has a personal problem with Hilary. But his own standards the mass media has a serious problem with Trump and Republicans in general. The hypocrisy this propagandist boils my blood

You can bet that no matter how bad this news will be for Hillary, the media will simply deflect and refocus on demonization of trump.
edit on 5-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The thing that bothers me and that I don't understand about this is, if you have such damning evidence, why wait? If I'm missing a good reason for holding off, please someone, explain it to me, because as I see it now, it appears that its all for self glory and attention.

IMO if someone has such evidence, keeping it until a certain time is not only dangerous its irresponsible. This kind of information should have been made public instantly.

Again, if there's a good reason that I'm just missing, I'd love for it to be explained to me.

Thanks..

-Alee

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Somebody is obviously working very hard behind the scenes to make certain Clinton dodges her criminality and makes it to the WH.

Disgusting.

If she had an ounce of class she'd withdraw, but she doesn't, so . . .

That would be her ex-boss Obama

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Well here is the thing. Hillary just up and dropping out could be covered up easily before the info hits critical mass. Medical reasons for example. Hillary being impeached and removed from office would be the ultimate embarrassment/defeat.

And that has the added bonus of destabilizing the US. Keep in mind that these are not US patriots holding the info bomb.

That clear it up a little?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
The thing that bothers me and that I don't understand about this is, if you have such damning evidence, why wait? If I'm missing a good reason for holding off, please someone, explain it to me, because as I see it now, it appears that its all for self glory and attention.

IMO if someone has such evidence, keeping it until a certain time is not only dangerous its irresponsible. This kind of information should have been made public instantly.

Again, if there's a good reason that I'm just missing, I'd love for it to be explained to me.

Thanks..

-Alee

Obviously you don't understand the strategy behind halting the release until it is too late for the DNC to recover before the election.(or do you?) Think about it like a time sensitive blow... too soon and they will recover, do it at the precise moment and they are done.

Strategy 101.

I've seen most left leaning people in this site playing that "if he has the information he should release it NOW" card. With that said, it is clear that the left understands and is worried about information coming out when it is too late to replace the candidate or deflect. Given that the information is harmful enough, of course.

So in hindsight... I believe you know very well the implications behind your supposed "question" and are pushing the narrative to see if pressure makes WikiLeaks release the information early enough to save the election for the DNC. Personally, I doubt they will blow this strategic advantage.

Anybody is welcome to comment about my understanding, given they are rational responses, of course.

edit on 8/5/2016 by efabian because: clarification

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Because it's like a game of chess. Move and counter move.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: JinMI

The rumor is she was running guns through Benghazi.

Apparently she was running guns to what turned out to be Isis.

This is only a rumor. So, there's that.

That's been a rumor for a long time. That Stevens was allowed to die as a cover up of what was really going on.

I'm wondering how long they can milk this and if they are aiming for an October surprise?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yes yes yes, its finnaly here, oups sorry i was wrong, not today do, but its coming, any day know its coming, maybe next week, or next month or was it next year, i cant remember but its finnaly coming.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

Thanks..

-Alee

It depends on what you are hoping to affect with it.

The way the news cycle has been burying things, why would you release it now? Look how quickly the major scandal of the DNC collusion was covered up by the press in favor of taking every little statement Donald Trump says and making it a pressing issue.

So if you have this, you need to figure out how to make it as damning as possible if you are going to use it. And you have to know that the press is going to actively work to cover it up as soon as it hits.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Nobody will reveal anything big enough to take a candidate down. A race with only one horse is not possible. I don't remember an election with one candidate. No fun, ruins the showbiz.

Elections with Hillary and Trump are like a bloody show run by Roman Empire to divert people's minds and keep them paying taxes.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's been a rumor for a long time. That Stevens was allowed to die as a cover up of what was really going on.

I'm wondering how long they can milk this and if they are aiming for an October surprise?

I'm betting on an "October Surprise" for sure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join