It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worlds biggest A-Hole.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

As luck would have it, my driving licence is due for a new photograph - more wrinkles, less hair lol.

That donor site seems to say it can be added to the licence...

You can also join when you:

Register for a driving licence
Apply for a Boots Advantage card
Register at a GP surgery
Register for a European Health Insurance card (EHIC)

Or there's always this lol. A bit on the narssy side??

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

They didn't say who got his A-Hole for transplant!

Yeah those truck testicles were a major ting down here about 15 years ago (in FL). They got bigger and bigger for a while there. Even seen huge brass ones! They had to ban them in all the counties to make the rednecks hang em up.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Any time you go to the DMV (to get your license or state ID or renew it or change address...) you can just say yes and you are either instantly an organ donor or you are registered to vote.
took me all of 20 seconds for both.
Your ID/Driver's License will have a heart image if you are a donor.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It took me 30 minutes to fill in all the fields and they charged me £14!! Who's doing who's work here?

I was already on the donor register and all they offered to do was add me to the same register. It'd be a good idea to add a little icon to the licence to identify donors imo.

Something like a skeleton in a top hat with a rusty saw in its blood-soaked clutches...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Cheers Guys. It took 14 months to get Her stable enough to get on the Transplant List.

As the Surgeon told us , when you get on the listits like the Lottery so do your numbers.

Here in Wales we recently introduced an opt out system thankfully.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Its cheaper to go for a

www.walesonline.co.uk...

When you buy a beer from this Cardiff bar you will be given the chance to sign the organ register
edit on 5-8-2016 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

oh man, someone is going to be totally stoked when they get my eyeballs. I got amazing vision, and can even see in the dark better than anyone I know.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Not sure I would want his body parts

They are learning more and more about how each of our cells have memory and the effects of transplants.

You are exactly right. A bone marrow transplant turns the patient into a chimera. What I mean is that the DNA in their blood is different than the DNA in the rest of their cells.

In theory, this could complicate a criminal investigation. In fact, there is at least one case where it did. Before going into that, though, let's go a bit more into how DNA testing and bone marrow transplants work.

genetics.thetech.org...

Cellular memory is an additional hypothesis that memories can be stored outside the brain. However, unlike body memory, the cellular memory hypothesis states that these memories are stored in all the cells of human bodies

www.sciencedaily.com...

Depending on the type of donation, the DNA stays for a short time, a long while, or maybe even forever.
Chimerism and Microchimerism
Given the relative ease with which genetic material can be shared within one organism, and transferred during periods of close contact, it should come as no surprise that microchimerism can occur pursuant to blood transfusions, and organ and tissue transplantations.

www.todayifoundout.com...
edit on 5-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Very true I was talking to someone who had a liver transplant and before he had it he didn't like fish or pasta and after he craved fish and pasta and he found out that the person who gave him his liver well his fave food was fish and pasta.
I recall a horror film where a guy gets a murderers hands and his hands still want to kill

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

As far as criminal cases being complicated, I would say that happened in 2009 when the Israelis discovered how to fabricate DNA from even just a profile in a computer database. Law and Order SVU did an episode of it with Olivia the female lead detective was framed for a murder where her DNA was found at the scene.

ITS TRUE!!! So can we leave Hillary Clinton's DNA on some murdered person and finally put her behind bars??

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

All we can do is send you and your kin our best wishes.
Hope you win that lotto.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Michael Caine movie?? I can picture the scenes and can't recall the title.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You may be right I was a little kid when I saw it.

Just found it The Hand

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Thanks, its much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No one that awful would ever donate their organs.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

You may be right I was a little kid when I saw it.

Just found it The Hand

www.imdb.com...

There was the movie The Crawling hand I remember scared me to death as a kid! Astronauts blew up and hand landed on beach!probably not scare anyone today

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Cool I always liked him.
Again Donate...easy in the uk take 10 mins online I don't know how you do it in the states but visit the site at the end of the ad.

Normally you declare it on your driver's license. They ask you as you apply. Takes a second to say "Yes."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join