It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Lawsuit Process Server Shawn Lucas Has Died

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

True. It is reasonable to disagree on a lot of things.

I am curious, what do you disagree with
about the globalists and their assertions that I quoted?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

These are the same talking points of the John Birch Society (to which I earlier referred). They are a set of beliefs to which I do not subscribe. It is what WFB Jr called the JBS fallacy, "the assumption that you can infer subjective intention from objective consequence" (his ex, "we lost China to the Communists, therefore the President of the United States and the Secretary of State wished China to go to the Communists.").

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: BO XIAN

These are the same talking points of the John Birch Society (to which I earlier referred). They are a set of beliefs to which I do not subscribe.

Not sure how the quotes relate to this. The quotes are elites with both the power and the money to carry out their plans. They have increasingly carried out their plans for many decades. Some say 400 years. Some trace it back to Rome and others back to Babylon.

To me, it is indisputable that the statements in my quotes DEMONSTRATE their goals, strategies . . . and looking back, incredible accomplishments toward those goals.

They are very close to accomplishing their one world government and one world religion overtly on the world stage.

It is what WFB Jr called the JBS fallacy, "the assumption that you can infer subjective intention from objective consequence" (his ex, "we lost China to the Communists, therefore the President of the United States and the Secretary of State wished China to go to the Communists.").

In terms of China going to the Communists--that was the goal and accomplishment of the oligarchy. There was a thread quite a while ago--last 5 years--on ATS documenting newly released CIA declassified documents outlining the fact that our CIA helped INSURE that Mao won the Chinese civil war.

The quotes of the elite above are real. The original sources are findable, in most cases.

They are not just idle philosophers. They have been diligently and successfully moving the whole planet toward the one world government and one world religion.

Anyone who thinks we are no closer to that than we were 50 years ago, imho, has a problem of terminal lack of awareness, terminal ignorance.

I'm not sure I'm fully understanding your perspective.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's just amazing how coincedential all of this is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join