It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Lawsuit Process Server Shawn Lucas Has Died

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If she gets in office,

the pile of bodies will become mountainous.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Anyone on either side of the aisle who is fixated on the Trump show is doing it wrong. The DNC story is the real deal. All else is deflection and media manipulation. The odd thing is, I have that same creepy, other-shoe-is-going-to-drop feeling like right before 9/11. We're in the LaLa Land of banality and morass but we're about to get a rude awakening.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Bears repeating

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: yuppa

I do not think it necessarily the CIA. It could be any of the USA's intelligence agencies who have various forms of weaponry that can interrupt the electrical function of the human heart. The Breitbart case is probably the most telling.

The swirl of Death around the Clintons no doubt gives many pause. Those who might blow the whistle fear to do so. I must wonder just who - or perhaps it is a what - that is behind the force that keeps the Clintons out of prison and continuing on toward high office and a ocean full of money.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It will no doubt be someone's work for the next few days to investigate the girlfriend and her background. I do not think it needs to be a drug even if toxicology shows a drug present. Someone clever enough would try to lay down several red herrings around such an assassination.

If they do a toxicology and autopsy. They could just go with a doctor's note, like they did with Scalia.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

How many bodies already and Hillary is not even in the White house yet?

hell, I keep saying, Hillary will be a president by God she will be even if she have to kill in her way to the white house, nobody is going to stop her no sireeee

Honestly people, this real, it started as conspiracy theory but actually it was not, it was turned into one as usual, the Clinton dead body trail is very real.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It will no doubt be someone's work for the next few days to investigate the girlfriend and her background. I do not think it needs to be a drug even if toxicology shows a drug present. Someone clever enough would try to lay down several red herrings around such an assassination.

If they do a toxicology and autopsy. They could just go with a doctor's note, like they did with Scalia.

Umm the drug they use breaks down after 8 or so hours so they wont find anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That's if they use the drug and not one of the various electromagnetic toys they've got. Those things will induce everything from arrhythmia to stroke with no trace whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Murder murder murder...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

It's a wonder the Clintons haven't authored a book:

"RECREATIONAL MURDER FOR FUN AND PROFIT"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Urantia1111

It's a wonder the Clintons haven't authored a book:

"RECREATIONAL MURDER FOR FUN AND PROFIT"

Sincerely.

I thought 'Goodfellas' had a lot of retribution killings.

This is legit frightening.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

Hey, wait a minute! Isn't the Clinton server in the bathroom closet? Oops, wrong server.

Maybe he was mortified about having failed to do his job properly by serving the papers to the wrong person, hence "improper service" as grounds for dismissal of the suit. online PDF Nonetheless, RIP Mr. Lucas.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: SpecialSauce

Hey, wait a minute! Isn't the Clinton server in the bathroom closet? Oops, wrong server.

When it comes to the Clintons . . .

one has to keep the terms straight.

Server is DIFFERENT from

SERVICER . . . a la Monica and Huma Abadin.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Now THAT was funny!

You know, I feel sorry for the families of people who die and get linked in the public mind in some way to something (not just to the Clintons but in general). Like Mr. Lucas, who was only one of the process servers. And I think there was a videographer there, too. He dies, and his body is drug through the media streets.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

THANKS.

INDEED.

"No man is an island" etc.

Yet the general PC meme . . . depending on what their agenda is . . .

that every individual can do their own thing "as long as they don't hurt anyone else" . . . failing to admit . . . that virtually all we do blesses or hurts someone else

BECAUSE

it blesses or hurts us . . . our character, our habits, our neural pathways, our values, our goals, our motivations, our addictions . . .

And those things feed into all we do and are.

And that's just the slightly to moderately direct stuff.

People layers out are impacted for ill or good as well.

Great point.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Instead of rehashing the old "ISIS burns people in cages" line, in the Hillary debate, Donald Trump should list all the tragic deaths of people this year who were associated with Hillary or the DNC. Maybe 1.5 hours will be enough time for him to do this...I don't know.
edit on 8/5/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

For sure, Bo, for sure. Wise words. The hardest part is making the personal decision, choice, to stop doing what hurts others, once we understand exactly what we are doing.

Sometimes we do things that directly hurt ourselves, sometimes we do things that hurt others, which means we have not lived up to our best. In the first instance, we usually directly feel the effects, but might feel powerless to stop. The second case can be more subtle, as there is that childhood chant about words not hurting; but they do! So we feel that "it's only words", so what.

I think that pertaining especially to discussions of "conspiracy theories", well, there are true things that happen that can be a conspiracy or intentionally not transparent. Then there are the fantasies of a paranoid mindset, including a clinical paranoid mindset, whether diagnosed or not. Minds that seek out connections, when there are none. Minds that warn me that the govt is listening to me by a chip implanted in my new sofa, which actually was told to me by a good friend who never set foot in a clinic but was definitely of a paranoid mind.

This type of political conspiracy was, when I was growing up, the concern of the far right extremists, like the John Birch Society. Unfortunately, rather than keeping them from infecting valid political discussion, their party ended up by 2016 with this type of fantasy thinking at the forefront. Paranoia gone mainstream. The type of mindset that preached "The End Is Near" on the sidewalk allowing me as a kid to walk around such fantasy talk is now mainstream political visions of doom and gloom. They're coming after us!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!

I would love to live in a world where no one hurt each other. But that is not the reality of Life. OTOH we have come a long way, but different groups evolve at different times (just as there is a continuum to individual childhood growth). Humans do make progress, we must. And as an individual, I can, at the very least, make the attempts to change and be a better person, which is not easy to do. We all play in each others karma, which is why we cannot sit in judgement of another individual; and ultimately it all boils down to how we love Ourselves and Others. Even if they offer little to no Love in return.

And in the political climate of our times.... we should leave the paranoid fantasies to those who cannot help believing in them. We can forgive them, but we must not indulge them.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind words and worthy points.

In terms of the NWO . . . there's no theory to it. It IS a WELL DOCUMENTED conspiracy with 'a warehouse full' of stacks of evidence IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

AND their deeds HAVE been following their own words for decades.

Denying those facts won't change them.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You are most welcome!

One of my favorite movie quotes goes way back to I think 1976, the movie Network. It goes like this, "There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today."

And since 1980, what contrived wedge issues have Americans fought over, been divided about? Social issues. Gods, guns, and gays. And while we fought to divide us up, we neglected to address the root problem, the problem that went on to take over our government, the power of corporations and oligarchy.

The problem is not the old 1950s fear of one world govt. The problem is the spreading cancer of unrestrained capitalism not just in another country but right at home.

The 99% are now fully awake to this but do not place blame where it belongs, decades of being trampled underfoot by corporations rushing to better themselves in the Reagan Revolution, and now, feeling helpless, they look to a savior to save them, Trump.

A member here wrote recently how they were against billionaires in govt but liked Trump and the Libertarian Party. Trump claims to be a billionaire, and the Libertarian Party is nothing but a Billionaires Party for billionaires like the Kochs who fund it and its ideology in a propaganda campaign to become mainstream thought (which it has and has taken over one political party)! But what does the party pr focus on....social issues (pot smoking and do what you want) to draw voters in.

Well, it took since 1980 to get to this point, so, speaking of death, I'll probably be dead before this nation re-configures itself, transforms itself, tells a new story narrative about itself, one more powerful and positive than a hopeless doom and gloom story. Unrigging the system requires constant pushback from outside of govt, holding elected leaders accountable. It is not merely electing one person to do the job.

There is no better time to start the movement forward than now. A lot of young people feel it, and they will have the leadership and resolve to carry on for years until the mess is cleaned up. Actually, many young people already are far out front in re-configuring the world around them. We just don't hear all the good things that are working.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind words.

I think your research and analysis are a bit . . . a bit lop-sided.

You might do well to read this post and some of the links it entails:

--I'll just put it here as I think it may be even more fitting here than in that thread:

= = =
NWO COMMUNISM/CAPITALISM

LINKS, QUOTES ETC

Emphases often added and sometimes extra paragraphing for easier reading.
= = =
QUOTES BY ROCKEFELLERS
whale.to...

Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history.– David Rockefeller
. . .
"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." -----David Rockefeller
. . .

= = =
NWO QUOTES:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[out of sequence]
"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is

to create a
one-world government
combining supercapitalism and Communism
under the same tent,
all under their control

.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
. . .
"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization
"We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.
"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
. . .

= = =
jesus-is-savior.com...

The war years saw the CPUSA actually renounce the class struggle and join the so-called "Roosevelt camp of progress" which included "progressive capitalists."
"The Communist Party now assumed the responsibility of establishing a rigid discipline over the working class. No employer was more effective or more relentless in checking strikes among the workers, or minimizing complaints...while wages rose a little during those years, they did not compare with the rise in profits and in monopoly control of basic necessities...war production was chiefly in the hands of ten large corporations...the Communists carefully muted such information." (153)
. . .
"A SECRET WELL-ORGANIZED WORLD POWER"
Bella Dodd was circumspect about the people behind the Communist Party. She once was told to phone two multi-millionaires who live in the Waldorf Towers if she lost contact with Moscow. Elsewhere, she refers to "a secret well organized world power." She is obviously afraid to be candid. She suspects that one CPUSA leader's "suicide" was in fact murder. (172)
. . .
"What now became clear to me was the collusion of these two forces: the Communists with their timetable for world control, and certain mercenary forces in the free world bent on making profits from blood." (229)
. . .
In conclusion, Communism was/is a plot designed to substitute a cabal of the rich for the rule of God. It is a utopian fraud hatched by the rich to thwart the dreams of ordinary people and stunt human progress. The same cabal is behind most wars including the impending attack on Iraq.
. . .

= = =

= = =
ROCKEFELLER INTERNATIONALISM:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

= = =
DAVID ROCKEFELLER:

www.nwotoday.com...

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

= = = =

= = =
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
= = = =
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Evidence will be produced to prove that Modern Communism was organized in the year 1773 by a group of International Money-Barons who have used it since, as their manual of action, to further their secret plans to bring about a Totalitarian Godless State. Lenin made this clear in his book Left Wing Communism. On page 53, he said: "Our theory (Communism) is not a dogma (Settled Doctrine); it is a manual of action. Many modern leaders have said and done the same things as Lucifer did during the heavenly revolution. There is no appreciable difference between Red and Black Atheism. The only difference is in the plans used by the opposing leaders to ultimately win undisputed control of the world's resources, and bring into being their ideas for a Totalitarian, Godless Dictatorship.
SOURCE: PAWNS IN THE GAME; chapter one, page 4; by William Guy Carr; 1958.
. . .
"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
—David Rockefeller speaking at the UN, September 14, 1994

= = =

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thank you for the links and info. Well, my friend, we shall have to agree to disagree on some things.
Keep trucking! Life, what a long strange trip it's been.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join