It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Lawsuit Process Server Shawn Lucas Has Died

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

In August 2016, rumors began circulating that Shawn Lucas had died unexpectedly; Lucas was known to many frustrated Democrats as the young man who served the Democratic National Committee (DNC) with a lawsuit in early July 2016 charging that the DNC had committed "fraud" in favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary process:

We contacted Lucas' employer on 4 August 2016 to ask whether there was any truth to the rumor. According to an individual with whom we spoke at that company, Shawn Lucas died on 2 August 2016. The audibly and understandably shaken employee stated that interest in the circumstances of Lucas' death had prompted a number of phone calls and other queries, but the company had not yet ascertained any details about Lucas' cause of death and were unable to confirm anything more than the fact he had passed away. An unconfirmed report holds that Lucas was found lying on the bathroom floor by his girlfriend when she returned home on the evening of 2 August 2016. Paramedics responding to her 911 call found no signs of life.

Snopes

Well this is interesting. Probably just a heart attack but it definitely will be added to the list of Clinton-associated deaths.

Snopes is confirming the report.

edit on 8/5/2016 by clay2 baraka because: added media

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Somehow this doesn't surprise me. I wonder who'll be next?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Sitting here I remember thinking, "well at least once she runs for office, the bodies will top piling up."

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Anyone on either side of the aisle who is fixated on the Trump show is doing it wrong. The DNC story is the real deal. All else is deflection and media manipulation. The odd thing is, I have that same creepy, other-shoe-is-going-to-drop feeling like right before 9/11. We're in the LaLa Land of banality and morass but we're about to get a rude awakening.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Also a few weeks before the first scheduled debate!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So how many dead DNC related people are we up to this election cycle?

Surely it must be Trump's fault.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Of course it's Trumps fault, from sun flares to the possibility of alien invasion, all Trumps fault!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Of course it's Trumps fault ... alien invasion, all Trumps fault!!!

Hold on I can PROVE it...

BOOM BABY!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

just like the IT guy who designed the networking for the new electronic voting machines and explained that all the new voting systems can have middle man who can inject data between states and a central server....

he had a plane mysteriously crash before he could be taken to court again to explain his design and why he would build such a thing.
edit on 8 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I guess Hillary is a shoe-in . By the time the body count is over , there will be no one against her

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

A process server is the person who delivers the paperwork to the defendant, it's not like he's the guy or gal who filed the lawsuit. Are you 5?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here is a little more info: Link

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Same guy, right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OOoh.. Another CIA hit with the heart attack drug.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes ma'am, you are correct.

Personal friends of his posted in the comments section of the Facebook post in my OP.

His coworkers were rattled beyond belief.

Of course, this could be completely unrelated to anything political.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I do not think it necessarily the CIA. It could be any of the USA's intelligence agencies who have various forms of weaponry that can interrupt the electrical function of the human heart. The Breitbart case is probably the most telling.

The swirl of Death around the Clintons no doubt gives many pause. Those who might blow the whistle fear to do so. I must wonder just who - or perhaps it is a what - that is behind the force that keeps the Clintons out of prison and continuing on toward high office and a ocean full of money.
edit on 5/8/2016 by Kapriti because: clarity

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Nice!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Bet his GF slipped him the heart attack drug. Ad i bet she dissapears and moves away soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Another assassination on the orders of the Clinton Crime Family.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It will no doubt be someone's work for the next few days to investigate the girlfriend and her background. I do not think it needs to be a drug even if toxicology shows a drug present. Someone clever enough would try to lay down several red herrings around such an assassination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join