It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your chance to go to the moon to look for lunar structures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Coming soon, you won't have to rely on blurry, over-pixelated, colored photos and videos to look for lunar anomalies & structures. Soon, you'll be able to bicycle or roller skate all over the moon to satisfy your alien agenda.

US issues first-ever private moon flight license
Published time: 3 Aug, 2016 15:49
www.rt.com...

"Moon Express, a Florida-based company with headquarters in Cape Canaveral, has finally won US government clearance to send commercial and scientific missions to the moon." The full story at the above URL.
edit on 8.5.2016 by Kandinsky because: Fixed title typos

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Always wondered what to spend my untaxed Cayman Islands money on...

I was thinking Blow...
But why get high when I can go to the moon.

For those who don't know, I can't really afford this.

To be honest I wouldn't fly beyond the Van Allen belt if they paid me hundreds of thousands.

Nice find though.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well, until then heres some "blurry, pixilated, moon exploration"...

target.lroc

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I wish I could go! Never in my lifetime be able to afford anything like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
One part of the page on the link suggests the moon base will only cost 10 billion. Sure... that's... a lot of money but... in the big picture? The top ten richest people int he world could all give a billion and... honestly... that wouldn't seem like much considering they have multiple tens of billions of dollars. Having 29 billion rather than 30 billion to help set up a moon base... doesn't seem like all that huge of a hit.

Then again, I can only imagine it would actually be much more than that... and... nobody really knows what it would cost or what it would take because it hasn't been done... but... seriously... that isn't the kind of funding that is anywhere beyond reasonable. It would be amazing to see. I'm not sure I really expect to see it anytime soon though, but I do hope that... maybe... during my lifetime there will be some kind of permanent base of some sort on the moon.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

My, my...you certainly do seem to have a rather singular fixation on the Moon tonight, don't you? This is the third thread I've seen from you calling attention to La Luna. Maybe this one won't end up in the hoax bin.

So...care to share the particulars of your obsession with our illustrious satellite?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

And was posted already...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This has been posted slightly earlier - US company receives historic nod to send a lander to the moon

Please add any thought to the linked thread.

Thanks

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join