It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Gov Video of Alien Ship Leaving Moon & Cloaking Itself 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
First, the usual caveat: I didn't do a search 'cause I don't know what I would have looked for. So if this has been posted bring it to the attention of the Mods so they can take whatever action is necessary. I just posted a thread on a Tesla-like lunar anomaly and the first 2 comments warned me that secureteam10 videos are hoaxes and not allowed here. I did a search for a thread warning about secureteam10 videos being banned and nothing came up. So, with a grain of salt here's another video from their site.

I start with screen grabs so that you can see what to look for. The video starts with the alleged UFO leaving the Moon's edge and "disappearing" although they use the word "cloaking". Whatever. Then as the moon is seen moving out of a dark crater you see a white light move out of the darkness. Eventually, they track the white light which is what one sees at the beginning.

HARE NOW!! LEAKED GOV VIDEO OF ALIEN SHIP LEAVING MOON & CLOAKING ITSELF 2015 - secureteam10

The UFO is probably too small to make out in this photo but it's next to the Moon's edge around 9pm. Visible in the video.

"Qualifying" message

The dark crater the UFO as a white light emerges from.

The white light/UFO is just visible near the crater's edge and is better seen in the video.

Another message

The sequences are repeated followed by messages.
At 0:33 you see the white object leaving the lunar edge
At 0:48 the video is backed up to reveal the UFO leaving a dark crater. After a short while the video tracks the UFO from the crater and you see it as shown in the screen capture at 0:33

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To correct format.

edit on 4/8/16 by masqua because: Edited all caps in title

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's actually a very interesting video with that light leaving the crater and something moving in the crater.

I guess ATS doesn't like secureteam10

But it doesn't look like something anyone would fake, normally the light covered crafts are not the hollywood type videos. They're the authentic ones.

Also I don'[t care for picking and choosing, hating on one channel when quite a few of the ones avidly debunked have some interesting captures, or infareds.

What is odd, is the clamoring and demands for videos and contempt that all those star gazers don't walk around with high level equipment glued to their fingers, yet a constant put down of all interesting videos.

To me its pretty obvious that Obama's regime and the Elite/Dark Age, invasion, hates ufology info.

They don't want to free the people and upgrade the planet to the clean high tech energy.

So they're going to be hauled away in arrests by us, we're going to be the cosmic forces that bring the abusers of power here to justice.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Yeah...too bad. Secureteam10 videos are hoaxes and not allowed. I'd not waste good time making a great looking thread without checking 1st with us as to the known hoax sites.

The info on thread crediting and which ones are known, and which are suspect as being known hoaxes...is readily available at ATS.
edit on 4-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yeah. HOAXING has kind of always been a staple of the UFO world. Forever. Entertainment!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

On the plus side...its BECAUSE of hoaxes we are so vigilant and critical scrutinizing them.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They probably just popped over to have a chat with their pal, Jean-Claude Juncker, just as he said.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

I got no problem with secureteam10.. he is just commenting on footage that other people/nasa have.. So secureteam10 is not hoaxing anything is not even footage from secureteam10, its just a witch hunt on ATS and secureteam10 has fallen victim and when the angry mob cry enough the mods answer their pray and put it into HOAX bin..

What happen to dont shoot the messenger

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If anything someone should explain WHY this is a hoax and not base it on a personal judgement and generalization ...

Witch is wrong.. that would mean if the government want to debunk a video of a real alien they just make secureteam10 post it and its automaticly gone from sight and into a hoax bin
edit on 5-8-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The video itself may not be a hoax -- it could be a video of SOMETHING, such as an Earthly bird or insect flying in the Earth air between the camera and the Moon...or maybe it's a spaceship flying out of a crater. Either way, the video itself might be real.

Having said that, I have a problem with the entire idea that this is "leaked government footage". Obviously calling something "leaked government footage" of a "secret surveillance program that monitors alien activity" is going to get them a lot more clicks and sound a lot more mysterious than if they said the video came from "some guy with a backyard telescope may have got a video of an alien spaceship, a bird, or a bug".

It makes me wonder if they are spinning a tall tale about this really being leaked government footage of a secret surveillance program that monitors alien activity. If it isn't, it makes the video a lot less mysterious.

edit on 2016-8-9 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Wrong, secure team often fakes not only the videos, but they fake the entire backstory even going to great lengths to forge online personas for fake submitters.

top topics

join