It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I watched the video. Pretty underwhelming. The protesters at Trump rallies have done much worse, various assaults etc.

To the anti-trumpers here. Do you condone the actions of the protesters. As I see it if I am like those rally attenders then the opposition is the side committing assaults, throwing objects, burning flags, chanting racist stuff, claiming california is part of mexico, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Finally...a time to use the phrase..."You can't handle the truth".

Here are some truths about us as human beings. We curse, we make jokes about others that aren't like us and we can be asses. There are people who are gay, those who like gay people and those who don't like gay people. Now say the same thing using black, white, christian, jewish, muslim, fat, thin, rich, poor and the list goes on forever. I contend that any individual who dislikes black people is no different than one who likes black people. Each has an opinion that was likely reached after their personal experience. And again...same with every other group.

The difference is this...the PC and left crowd pretend that their list of who is OK and who isn't is the law. They call rednecks names but get pissed off when someone calls a gay person names. It is a stupid opinion and there are no wrongs or rights about your personal opinion. Hence...when I meet someone that generally doesn't like black people, I don't call him a racist and I don't necessarily dislike that person. Why? Because disliking that person is the EXACT SAME as him disliking black people. If you hate, you hate...if you dislike actions, you dislike actions. The insane part is pretending that there are certain groups that are OK to dislike and those that aren't.

You will hear a list of the "bad people" from the left. The right, Trump supporters, rednecks, the rich, etc. What a stupid premise that disliking or hating some is fine, but others is OK. It isn't. If you want to be like Jesus...you like everyone. Otherwise, if there is any group you dislike...you are as bad as them.

So yes...you are a bigot if you dislike a group because you consider them bigots. Sorry...that is a fact. And the end result is this. We will ALWAYS dislike other groups. It is what we are and how we are made and how nature operates.

Get over it but for God's sake...understand it.

I'm a bigot because I don't like people among Trump's drones who would call the POTUS a damn N_____?

lmao...

Remember...we are talking about groups. If you decide you hate Trump supporters and one of your reasons is that they "call Obama a N_____"....then yes...you are a bigot. You have judged an entire group of people based upon the actions of less than the entire group and decided that due to that behavior, you hate them.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You really have to understand that there are not really right and wrong opinions. The only thing that makes them right or wrong is popular opinion, which varies over time and based upon circumstances. Sorry...simple logic. For example...if it turned out that Obama was not American born and knowingly took the position of President and was a proven Muslim plant with the task of destroying America...and it was proven a fact...your support for Obama would all of a sudden become wrong. Instead of, as you believe now...that it is right.

If I'm bigoted against racist ass holes, I'm okay with that label.

Also, just because I am appalled at someone calling Obama a N______ doesn't make me a supporter of his. I despise the Democrats. but of course, you make blanket assumptions.

and I don't hate trump supporters. just those animals who behave like the ones in the videos. you know, like some of the pricks on this forum

I never said you shouldn't be OK with it. What is your problem...someone stole the marshmallows out of your Captain Crunch? Did your sippy cup fall over and leak or did you actually find your penis in the mirror and realized it wasn't as large as you remembered?

Geez...throw a fit why don't cha

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: supremecommander

What if I told you I've heard with my own ears, Democrats call the POTUS a **gg** ?

wouldn't be shocked. wouldn't really believe you either since i've seen you spout racist crap on here before.

Yes you've called me a racist on about 4 different occasions and as I said then, I'll say now. Show me the proof!

More proof of your lack of credibility.

Funny thought however. You wouldn't believe that I've heard racist epithets, but do believe I'm a racist. What a conundrum!

Not that I would bother looking for that garbage, but it would be hard to show proof when your posts get deleted for being racist

Who's posts get deleted?

Bait and deflect. Avoid conversation and toss out labels. It is YOU sir who is part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's exactly what it means because the cops that got "cut down" had nothing to do with the incidents that were being protested.

which is unfortunate. i hate when the actions of a few are blamed on the many. although i wonder why i'm supposed to hold the cops to the few bad apples shtick while "the blacks" are all thrown in together ad nauseum on here

spare me.

Says the guy who started this thread, trying to lump all Trump supporters with a few idiots on a youtube video he dig up.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's exactly what it means because the cops that got "cut down" had nothing to do with the incidents that were being protested.

which is unfortunate. i hate when the actions of a few are blamed on the many. although i wonder why i'm supposed to hold the cops to the few bad apples shtick while "the blacks" are all thrown in together ad nauseum on here

spare me.

Says the guy who started this thread, trying to lump all Trump supporters with a few idiots on a youtube video he dig up.

I believe that such actions are typically responded to with "bigot", "racist" and "hater".

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Right!

Him being by far the most flamboyantly racist I've ever observed in this site, and his constant labeling of Trump supporters and any of us that challenge him as "RACISTS", if there were any rhyme or reason to this guy... assuming Trump / we are all indeed racists then he should LOVE the lot of us / he should be a Trump supporter!!!
edit on 5-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Okay, back on topic:

The New York Times is and always has been the most important propaganda outlet of the the NWO / Global Power Elite / American Imperialism / The Patriarchy / or whatever you prefer to call "TPTB".... and this is per leftist Noam Chomsky:

part 1

part 2

From his "top shelf" documentary "Manufacturing Consent" (full video in the linky). There is more content from the documentary about NYT throughout the long documentary where he deconstructs their propaganda methods. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

EDIT:
Okay this clip, towards the end, shows how at least as far back in the 70's, the NYT chops up international stories in diabolical ways:

edit on 5-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

or are we going to pretend that there isn't a staunch white nationalist/supremacist segment of his voter base attending these rallies?

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

who said I would support Clinton? I hate that stinking bitch. I don't even hate Trump. I don't like the fact that he panders to bigots.

Panders to bigots... you can't even substantiate THAT claim...

And i never said you support Clinton....she's the other choice at this point. If it were Johnson, or Sanders, i'd be commenting about them.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Again....do we know how many out of that handful of random jackasses in the video were paid plants?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Daedalus

There's two reasons I wrote the post that I did. Maybe this will help clarify my post.

Read the OP again. Answer his questions.
Read all the responses.
Now read the responses and imagine those same posters reading about Black Lives Matter, Muslims, Liberal or Leftists.

And your reasons are?

This clarifies nothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

and I don't hate trump supporters. just those animals who behave like the ones in the videos. you know, like some of the pricks on this forum

Bulls**t. Now you're backpeddling.

The ENTIRE POINT of your OP, was that Trump supporters are awful, and that we shouldn't support Trump, because of these people, and how Trump is an opportunist, who's manipulating racist idiots, and all that.....because of the "animals" in the video, all Trump supporters are racist assholes, because they align themselves with these "animals"...you did the guilt by association thing, got called on it, and now you're backpeddling... why in the hell should we take anything you have to say seriously, going forward?
edit on 8-6-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The hitler avatar was explained and far from racist.

I'm sorry but your name choice, SupremeCommander...

So you're not a Racist, just a Egoistic Authoritarian?

You've definitely proved that throughout your thread.

Lol...
edit on 6-8-2016 by TrillaGold because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2016 by TrillaGold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander>>> And a large percentage, probable majority, of those racists are left wing plants meant to discredit the crowd just like was done with the Tea Party demonstrations.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Umm.. Hillary supporters are murdering cops in the streets and it took Obama days to come out against that madness and you think this video is bad? LOL and very typical.. You know Hillary blamed Benghazi on the first Amendment too and it wasn't true. Me thinks selective editing with this hit piece.

The snowflakes would endorse the Zyklon-B showers for those that freely use the 1st Amendment but that's exactly why we have the 2nd. Enjoy your false outrage..

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join