It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

And I couldn't care less if you referred to criminal cops as pigs.

However, it is clear that you make blanket accusations and stereotypes when it fits your agenda, but get mad at others for doing the same.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's exactly what it means because the cops that got "cut down" had nothing to do with the incidents that were being protested.

which is unfortunate. i hate when the actions of a few are blamed on the many. although i wonder why i'm supposed to hold the cops to the few bad apples shtick while "the blacks" are all thrown in together ad nauseum on here

spare me.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

And I couldn't care less if you referred to criminal cops as pigs.

However, it is clear that you make blanket accusations and stereotypes when it fits your agenda, but get mad at others for doing the same.

Pot meet kettle.

no, more like apples and oranges, when you get into slandering an entire ethnic group, which is done on here daily by several people who got defensive in this thread. saying that there needs to be serious police reform is an entirely separate issue to me.
edit on 5-8-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Finally...a time to use the phrase..."You can't handle the truth".

Here are some truths about us as human beings. We curse, we make jokes about others that aren't like us and we can be asses. There are people who are gay, those who like gay people and those who don't like gay people. Now say the same thing using black, white, christian, jewish, muslim, fat, thin, rich, poor and the list goes on forever. I contend that any individual who dislikes black people is no different than one who likes black people. Each has an opinion that was likely reached after their personal experience. And again...same with every other group.

The difference is this...the PC and left crowd pretend that their list of who is OK and who isn't is the law. They call rednecks names but get pissed off when someone calls a gay person names. It is a stupid opinion and there are no wrongs or rights about your personal opinion. Hence...when I meet someone that generally doesn't like black people, I don't call him a racist and I don't necessarily dislike that person. Why? Because disliking that person is the EXACT SAME as him disliking black people. If you hate, you hate...if you dislike actions, you dislike actions. The insane part is pretending that there are certain groups that are OK to dislike and those that aren't.

You will hear a list of the "bad people" from the left. The right, Trump supporters, rednecks, the rich, etc. What a stupid premise that disliking or hating some is fine, but others is OK. It isn't. If you want to be like Jesus...you like everyone. Otherwise, if there is any group you dislike...you are as bad as them.

So yes...you are a bigot if you dislike a group because you consider them bigots. Sorry...that is a fact. And the end result is this. We will ALWAYS dislike other groups. It is what we are and how we are made and how nature operates.

Get over it but for God's sake...understand it.

I'm a bigot because I don't like people among Trump's drones who would call the POTUS a damn N_____?

lmao...

Remember...we are talking about groups. If you decide you hate Trump supporters and one of your reasons is that they "call Obama a N_____"....then yes...you are a bigot. You have judged an entire group of people based upon the actions of less than the entire group and decided that due to that behavior, you hate them.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You really have to understand that there are not really right and wrong opinions. The only thing that makes them right or wrong is popular opinion, which varies over time and based upon circumstances. Sorry...simple logic. For example...if it turned out that Obama was not American born and knowingly took the position of President and was a proven Muslim plant with the task of destroying America...and it was proven a fact...your support for Obama would all of a sudden become wrong. Instead of, as you believe now...that it is right.

If I'm bigoted against racist ass holes, I'm okay with that label.

Also, just because I am appalled at someone calling Obama a N______ doesn't make me a supporter of his. I despise the Democrats. but of course, you make blanket assumptions.

and I don't hate trump supporters. just those animals who behave like the ones in the videos. you know, like some of the pricks on this forum

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You didn't answer my question. You just made more accusations.

Thats not an accusation, its a fact. Sorry if you want to wear blinders.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

[Are any of them Trump supporters?]

No. One of them is pretty conservative and he thinks Trump will be a disaster and has doubts about how far his tax cuts will go. The others are what you folks like to call "lib SJWs"

I appreciate your honesty.

Keeping a bunch of token self-loathing SJW whites about you doesn't make you the voice of reason.

Wasn't that on the Chappelle Show, or was it Chris Rock?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Apparently I missed an epic nuking with this thread...
Sorry OP the Trump movement has to much logic and facts on our side to be swayed by heavily edited Youtube videos showing a very small demographic of his supporters.

Its funny how people act when the vitriol goes towards their direction and not the minority group.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

[Are any of them Trump supporters?]

No. One of them is pretty conservative and he thinks Trump will be a disaster and has doubts about how far his tax cuts will go. The others are what you folks like to call "lib SJWs"

I appreciate your honesty.

Keeping a bunch of token self-loathing SJW whites about you doesn't make you the voice of reason.

Wasn't that on the Chappelle Show, or was it Chris Rock?

I never said I was the voice of reason. Nor would I consider my friends "self loathing whites" because you disagree with their social views, just because are they empathetic to other people makes them self loathing? wow. So my bud who veers towards center/right in his views isn't "self loathing" because he isn't a liberal?

You're pretty messed up. But typical, for a person who had a Hitler avatar. And I'm wary of guys that start up with that self loathing whites stuff when talking about other white people...usually they end up being...you know...racist pricks

edit on 5-8-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

which is unfortunate. i hate when the actions of a few are blamed on the many. although i wonder why i'm supposed to hold the cops to the few bad apples shtick while "the blacks" are all thrown in together ad nauseum on here

spare me.

Just because the BLM's (which are loaded with white SJW's) might tend to get lumped together, doesn't mean all blacks are being so whenever the BLM are being criticized.

The BLM is an extremist hate group afterall.
The 7 Stages Of An Extremist Hate Group

If you labelled all KKK folks as racists nobody would challenge you on that. But every time somebody in this site applies that to the BLM your ilk come catapulting out from the woodwork shouting it down.
edit on 5-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I never said I was the voice of reason. Nor would I consider my friends "self loathing whites" because you disagree with their social views, just because are empathetic to other people makes them self loathing? wow. So my bud who veers towards center/right in his views isn't "self loathing" because he isn't a liberal?

You're pretty messed up. But typical, for a person who had a Hitler avatar.

I already creamed you in this thread (again) for making that fallacious 'hitler avatar' claim. And here I was trying to be respectful to you.

SJW's ARE self-loathing whites. It's inherent. If you don't understand that, if you need t explained to you, then you're beyond incompetent on these sorts of matters.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

i have consistently said that I do not condone BLM's rhetoric. CONSISTENTLY. So spare me with that "your ilk" crap, Hitler lover

Dude quoted you on the last page proving that you've openly condoned the cops that got got.

You didn't disagree, that you never said that stuff. You do realize we can all go see your entire post history here, right?

Alright you're beyond hope. I'm done addressing you directly.

I tried.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I never said I was the voice of reason. Nor would I consider my friends "self loathing whites" because you disagree with their social views, just because are empathetic to other people makes them self loathing? wow. So my bud who veers towards center/right in his views isn't "self loathing" because he isn't a liberal?

You're pretty messed up. But typical, for a person who had a Hitler avatar.

I already creamed you in this thread (again) for making that fallacious 'hitler avatar' claim. And here I was trying to be respectful to you.

SJW's ARE self-loathing whites. It's inherent. If you don't understand that, if you need t explained to you, then you're beyond incompetent on these sorts of matters.

No, you're just a racist who views any white person who is empathetic towards minorities as self loathing, which is a disgusting view point to have about any person, nevermind another white person.

You had a Hitler avatar, thinking it was cute, and changed it immediatly once you got called on it. But carry on. All that crap you're talking about regarding "Self loathing whites" is standard white nationalist/extremist rhetoric. you're fooling no one

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

i have consistently said that I do not condone BLM's rhetoric. CONSISTENTLY. So spare me with that "your ilk" crap, Hitler lover

Dude quoted you on the last page proving that you've openly condoned the cops that got got.

You didn't disagree, that you never said that stuff. You do realize we can all go see your entire post history here, right?

Alright you're beyond hope. I'm done addressing you directly.

I tried.

He quoted me stating that I will be less sympathetic if the brutality and unarmed killings continue, and that goes for all americans, not just black ones. And I stand by that. Police use of lethal force needs to be seriously put in check.

and good. I've had my fill of you and your "self loathing whites" garbage myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

HAHA!

In my life I've only ever been called a racist by SJW's (such as yourself).

[Ah, the guy who had a Hitler avatar. Welcome.]

NICE TRY!

Here's the reality of this claim you keep making whenever you've encountered me since:
[originally posted by: [post=21001521]IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It's all actually more sophisticated than Nazi propaganda. Where the Nazi's mainly just used 2 races (Aryans vs. Jews) and nationality, SJW's have commandeered every race, sexuality, gender, disability and so on to pit against the SWM Patriarchy. Then in a tactic I doubt even Neo/Nazi's had ever thought of, SJW's use them as human shields to deflect any criticism of their other tactics, twisted bahaviors & statements. This kind of tactic prompted me to make this dark satire image of Hitler (not to call all LGBT Nazi's, this one is for the SJW's who have co-opted them as human shields):
]

ENJOY:
THE NU-NAZI'S

The Mod's made me change the avatar because as soon as it was seen in a thread you guys derailed the thread as if I was promoting Hitler himself (when it's to criticize you human shield reverse-racists as should be obvious to a 9 year old considering the armband).

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I don't believe that Trump is a full blown racist. No. I think he's an opportunist that got further than he'd ever imagined.

I do not believe that statement AT ALL. Every single post you make on this website is calling someone a racist. That seems to be your sole function on this site. You have personally called me a racist more times than I can count, and I am far from it.

I call BS, I call intellectual dishonesty, and overall shenanigans.

And of course, to preempt the inevitable "you are racist" comment:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No, I quoted you making derogatory remarks about and stereotyping law enforcement officers for what some have done.

I think your statements clearly show that you weren't just talking about the "bad" officers as you claim.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

No, I quoted you making derogatory remarks about and stereotyping law enforcement officers for what some have done.

I think your statements clearly show that you weren't just talking about the "bad" officers as you claim.

Right. Which is funny as its exactly that kind of talk from BLM people that gets criticized in this site... but then he'll argue for pages as if he's not some BLM supporter type, being against "their rhetoric" (yet displays the same rhetoric in 'every other' post here).

I guarantee someone goes starts an anti-BLM thread right now and he and his clones will be in there mucking up the thread, yet before it's over they'll be claiming they aren't BLM people!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You didn't answer my question. You just made more accusations.

Thats not an accusation, its a fact. Sorry if you want to wear blinders.

You're making mountains out of mole hills and ascribing intent to an entire voting bloc because...Why? I still don't understand the logic here.

Your accusatory tone and loaded questions aren't helping you form a cogent argument.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join