It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
This rhetoric reminds of that time when another member called Trump a Nazi, because surely, he must have Nazi followers...

This stopped being funny, and is now just pathetic

Really? I said in the OP that i don't think Trump is a full blown racist. bigoted? sure. but not a racist...like the animals in that video.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
DP.
edit on 5-8-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: supremecommander

Who really cares? Americans exercising their First Amendment rights. I'd say it's more indicative of the continued repression of free speech due to political correctness.

Everybody hates somebody. Deal with it instead of acting like a stinking crybaby all the time. That's what adults do.

LOL @ "repressed free speech" being the reason someone calls the POTUS a N_____. Huge leap in logic there buddy.

Blacks call us "crackers" and all other manner of names.

You don't see us whining about it. We shake it off and move on.

The only time words have power is when YOU give them power.

Just because you shake it off doesn't make it right either way. You seem to not understand why a minority would be incensed at being called a racial slur in this country....you lack perspective and empathy, clearly.

I don't call white people "crackers", by the way. I also don't go around calling someone "a white boy" or anything like that. I have lifelong friends who are white. the same respect that extend to me, i extend to them.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I could care less what names you call me. "Sticks and stones" applies.

I have no sympathy for crybabies.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Finally...a time to use the phrase..."You can't handle the truth".

Here are some truths about us as human beings. We curse, we make jokes about others that aren't like us and we can be asses. There are people who are gay, those who like gay people and those who don't like gay people. Now say the same thing using black, white, christian, jewish, muslim, fat, thin, rich, poor and the list goes on forever. I contend that any individual who dislikes black people is no different than one who likes black people. Each has an opinion that was likely reached after their personal experience. And again...same with every other group.

The difference is this...the PC and left crowd pretend that their list of who is OK and who isn't is the law. They call rednecks names but get pissed off when someone calls a gay person names. It is a stupid opinion and there are no wrongs or rights about your personal opinion. Hence...when I meet someone that generally doesn't like black people, I don't call him a racist and I don't necessarily dislike that person. Why? Because disliking that person is the EXACT SAME as him disliking black people. If you hate, you hate...if you dislike actions, you dislike actions. The insane part is pretending that there are certain groups that are OK to dislike and those that aren't.

You will hear a list of the "bad people" from the left. The right, Trump supporters, rednecks, the rich, etc. What a stupid premise that disliking or hating some is fine, but others is OK. It isn't. If you want to be like Jesus...you like everyone. Otherwise, if there is any group you dislike...you are as bad as them.

So yes...you are a bigot if you dislike a group because you consider them bigots. Sorry...that is a fact. And the end result is this. We will ALWAYS dislike other groups. It is what we are and how we are made and how nature operates.

Get over it but for God's sake...understand it.

I'm a bigot because I don't like people among Trump's drones who would call the POTUS a damn N_____?

lmao...

Remember...we are talking about groups. If you decide you hate Trump supporters and one of your reasons is that they "call Obama a N_____"....then yes...you are a bigot. You have judged an entire group of people based upon the actions of less than the entire group and decided that due to that behavior, you hate them.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You really have to understand that there are not really right and wrong opinions. The only thing that makes them right or wrong is popular opinion, which varies over time and based upon circumstances. Sorry...simple logic. For example...if it turned out that Obama was not American born and knowingly took the position of President and was a proven Muslim plant with the task of destroying America...and it was proven a fact...your support for Obama would all of a sudden become wrong. Instead of, as you believe now...that it is right.
edit on 8/5/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
PS: I'll give you a personal example.

I live in the Pocono Mountains in PA. We get a lot of New Yorkers down for vacation who are loud, obnoxious, can't drive for crap and treat the area like trash. By the end of the summer I hate them and want to scream "GO HOME!" like most natives around here. I am therefore, at least at that time...a bigot. It doesn't mean I'm wrong, but where they come from, their attitude, volume and driving is likely normal. Not here.

So again...yes...you're a bigot.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how Trump, a 40 year plus businessman can be racist in New york? Of all places he wouldnt survive for 40 years in new york being racist.

Op maybe a clinton shill

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well you have zero evidence. I see their posts. Nothing racist.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bias propaganda on ats sad

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question. You just made more accusations.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I don't call white people "crackers", by the way. I also don't go around calling someone "a white boy" or anything like that. I have lifelong friends who are white. the same respect that extend to me, i extend to them.

Are any of them Trump supporters?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

yeah? easy for you to say when you don't have to read or see garbage about someone saying "you're this" "you're all that" (meaning "the blacks") when none of it remotely applies to you as a person.

after awhile, enough is enough. some people tired of being looked down upon and judged because of stereotypes and skin color. I don't want to be at anyone's throat. but i'm sick of the racism going on in this country. and i don't just mean racism towards black people, but from all sides. its nauseating. but seeing that video and how callous those people were is enough to make me want to smash their heads in, i cannot lie.

Get off of your high horse. I see you post blanket, derogatory, stereotyping posts about law enforcement on many occasions.

One of my favorite posts by you, "there is no recourse. the more i see, the more it makes me less sympathetic when these pigs get cut down by assault rifle fire ."

Or this gem, "united states police departments need to act like american police officers and not like hiter's SS."

How about this one, "The pigs should be concerned with protecting and serving the populace instead of trying to lock us up and make money off of it."

The idiots in this video do not speak for all Trump supporters, just like what some police officer says or does in California does not represent me in Florida, just as what one black person does in Chicago shouldn't reflect on an entire race of people.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Apparently I missed an epic nuking with this thread...
Sorry OP the Trump movement has to much logic and facts on our side to be swayed by heavily edited Youtube videos showing a very small demographic of his supporters.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

yeah? easy for you to say when you don't have to read or see garbage about someone saying "you're this" "you're all that" (meaning "the blacks") when none of it remotely applies to you as a person.

after awhile, enough is enough. some people tired of being looked down upon and judged because of stereotypes and skin color. I don't want to be at anyone's throat. but i'm sick of the racism going on in this country. and i don't just mean racism towards black people, but from all sides. its nauseating. but seeing that video and how callous those people were is enough to make me want to smash their heads in, i cannot lie.

Get off of your high horse. I see you post blanket, derogatory, stereotyping posts about law enforcement on many occasions.

One of my favorite posts by you, "there is no recourse. the more i see, the more it makes me less sympathetic when these pigs get cut down by assault rifle fire ."

Or this gem, "united states police departments need to act like american police officers and not like hiter's SS."

How about this one, "The pigs should be concerned with protecting and serving the populace instead of trying to lock us up and make money off of it."

The idiots in this video do not speak for all Trump supporters, just like what some police officer says or does in California does not represent me in Florida, just as what one black person does in Chicago shouldn't reflect on an entire race of people.

Just because I was speaking about bad cops doesn't mean I was talking about ALL Cops

that's the line I'm supposed to use, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That's exactly what it means because the cops that got "cut down" had nothing to do with the incidents that were being protested.

link   

So would you be okay with people calling criminal blacks derogatory names?

You know, since they would only be speaking about criminals.

I mean you called racism on another poster for simply saying "pants up don't loot."
edit on 5-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are any of them Trump supporters?

No. One of them is pretty conservative and he thinks Trump will be a disaster and has doubts about how far his tax cuts will go. The others are what you folks like to call "lib SJWs"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

So would you be okay with people calling criminal blacks derogatory names?

You know, since they would only be speaking about criminals.

as long as you're attacking them for being criminals and not because they're black i could care less.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Apparently I missed an epic nuking with this thread...
Sorry OP the Trump movement has to much logic and facts on our side to be swayed by heavily edited Youtube videos showing a very small demographic of his supporters.

Yeah. It's kind of hilarious. New York Times needs to stick to 'blogging' and such!

Just about anybody in this site that's played with a video editor could go right now, spend an evening or two, snatch clips of physical assaults by progressives on Trump people, and make a video 10 times longer than the NYT piece and it be all actual content within the context of the work.
edit on 5-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join