It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Perhaps...however, if you look at her SocJus bent.....gynocentrism, islamocentrism, political correctness, corruption... These are all things that are very rapidly destroying German society.

I honestly believe she'd be the American Merkel.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Either one being a 1000% better than ...well , you know.That person in there now..

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I saw some KKK members at a Trump rally holding pro Trump signs. Well turns out they weren't wearing gloves and their hands were black.

Come to find out they were Hillary Clinton supporters trying to get the media to mention Trump is racist

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IIB, THANK-YOU for saving me the time and effort of watching the vid and reading this thread. Moving on...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus
I'll be the first to admit that I have only a very superficial knowledge of Merkel. I think it was her administration that said "No thanks" to GMO crops.
The Clintons are deeply indebted to Big Ag. Just a few more mergers and the consolidation of the food supply will, for all practical purposes, be complete. I've watched it happen in my lifetime.

ETA: Remember when she made a pocket full of money on cattle futures? I've seen/heard solid evidence that the cattle futures story covered for illegal activities of the poultry industry in Arkansas. Campaign donations and bribes going all the way back to his days as AG.

edit on 5-8-2016 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

you wanna see our future under Mrs. Clinton? Take a look at the current state of Germany.

Care to explain the "current state of Germany" to me?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What if I told you I've heard with my own ears, Democrats call the POTUS a **gg** ?

I went to a Bernie rally and heard many if the same idiots. Needless to say Hillary wasnt very popular. Though I must admit afterm thr DNC thing and reading thr article about paid supporters being sent to Bernie rallys I must admit I'm nit sure they were there to support Bernie.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Who really cares? Americans exercising their First Amendment rights. I'd say it's more indicative of the continued repression of free speech due to political correctness.

Everybody hates somebody. Deal with it instead of acting like a stinking crybaby all the time. That's what adults do.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro

Oh, you know, the immigrant crisis... terror attacks, mass sexual assaults, self-segregated enclaves of occupied territory, muslims being allowed to behave in ways that would get your average German locked up...being disallowed, by law, from speaking about any of this....the German government striking a deal with facebook, wherein they delete "hate speech", and where a former Stasi gets to once again, spy on the German people, and report their "wrongdoing" to the state, so they can be locked up for wrongthink...

This mindless devotion to political correctness....the slow degradation of German culture, the slow rejection of all things German, by a government that's clearly gone mad...

Or do you not see any of this?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You forgot Sharia Law for muslims in germany, No-Go areas in every major city, roaming muslim gangs on every street in germany, the free cars/houses/wives and money for all muslim immigrants and the immediate proclamation of the first german caliphate!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

There's hours of this crap on YouTube, sadly. It's strange how no one seemed to read anything you wrote in your OP. Nearly everyone replying went into full defense mode, mainly and oh so ironically with a don't judge us all by the few type comment. I don't happen to think that all Trump supporters are represented by the filth shown in the video. But I do have to say...

What a bunch of intellectually dishonest jerks and hypocrites, let's see you apply that same logic (yes this is what logic looks like) to BLM, Muslims, Liberals, Leftists etc...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So I'm supposed to be outraged by this, but hundreds of video showing Hillary and Bernie supporters beating up people, destroying property, burning us flags and waving Mexican flags as no big deal?
edit on 5-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

There's hours of this crap on YouTube, sadly. It's strange how no one seemed to read anything you wrote in your OP. Nearly everyone replying went into full defense mode, mainly and oh so ironically with a don't judge us all by the few type comment. I don't happen to think that all Trump supporters are represented by the filth shown in the video. But I do have to say...

What a bunch of intellectually dishonest jerks and hypocrites, let's see you apply that same logic (yes this is what logic looks like) to BLM, Muslims, Liberals, Leftists etc...

Including yourself? Or are you not "nearly everyone replying?"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What a silly reply.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Nothing silly about it. You call out "nearly everyone" in the thread for painting with a broad brush while doing so yourself.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Where would I be using a broad brush exactly? Where I stated that I don't think all Trump supporters are represented by the filth in the video, or where I read all the replies in the thread before commenting?
edit on 8/5/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It's strange how no one seemed to read anything you wrote in your OP. Nearly everyone replying went into full defense mode,

Cmon now surely you can peruse your own content.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Its apparent that they decided at some point, probably when they couldn't stop him, to let him go and then destroy him which they are now doing. The target of the destruction are his supporters and the issues.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I clearly just did. Make a point or move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join