It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah. If only this were an "EPIC FAIL!" framed thread it'd be worth dozens of stars. LOL

Ah, the guy who had a Hitler avatar. Welcome.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
Full disclosure: the only way I'd vote for Trump is if it would lower my tax burden. That is all. After what happened with Sanders and the DNC, I've turned towards self interest with my vote as opposed to the greater good. # the DNC.

I shared the Vox calculator with you for a comparison of Trump vs. Clinton tax burdens. I hope they create a new one for all the presidential contenders.

BUT....to all Trump supporters. Explain why you would personally want to align yourselves with the animals in this video.

I don't align myself with those individuals in the crowds. I see Trump as the best alternative. That does not mean I agree with the motivations of those people.

Don't be afraid to express your views. But be prepared to be challenged. But speak freely. and don't run and hide behind mods if things get heated.

The people who are making racist slurs and acting violently are wrong. Plain and simple. But they do not represent the majority of people at the rallies.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

You're probably the most racist poster on ATS. You just spout racism every time you long on.

But to answer your question, even with your racist ways and even if you voted for Trump, it would have no influence on whether or not I vote for him. And the answer is simple. I' d be voting for him, not you.
edit on 4-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What if I told you I've heard with my own ears, Democrats call the POTUS a **gg** ?

wouldn't be shocked. wouldn't really believe you either since i've seen you spout racist crap on here before.

Yes you've called me a racist on about 4 different occasions and as I said then, I'll say now. Show me the proof!

More proof of your lack of credibility.

Funny thought however. You wouldn't believe that I've heard racist epithets, but do believe I'm a racist. What a conundrum!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Last time I checked, Obama is the POTUS and has been for 8 years, so actually, this is Obamas America and in November it will be either Trumps or Hillarys America.

Now there's a scary thought!!

indeed it is.

i feel horrible to even admit that i am for the first time in my adult life, voting based on whatever platform lowers my tax burden. But this is the choice that has been given to me.

I'm with ya on the taxes! But the only way to lower taxes is to downsize government and neither of the anointed ones has any intention of doing that.
Lucky for us, there is Gary Johnson, with a proven record of being an honest and intelligent executive who actually wants to pare down the reach of the Feds and be able to spend Americans' money on Americans rather than shipping it all over the world in the form of bribes, bombs and bullets.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I take it his warning about it getting "heated" was preparing everyone for a few mins later, when he proceeds to call every other poster a racist.

Which he does in every thread he posts in.

His thread doesn't really make sense though. He just wanted an excuse to espouse more racism.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
I've seen far worse come from members of BLM, but that isn't condoning the troglodytes featured in the vid.

Each party has it's "special" people. Luckily it's not a representation of the majority of Americans.

I do not condone BLM's rhetoric.

I was raised to judge people based on how they treat me. because of that, i have been fortunate to have friends of several ethnicities, from rich and poor backgrounds. because of my experiences, i cannot condone divisive hate speech from anyone. including people who have my skin color.

so yes, i do believe that the "special people" do not represent all of america. but the fog is thick and the narratives are so skewed, i'd just like to engage in a conversation with people and hopefully see that, at least within this small sample size, the crap that I saw in the video isn't representative of all Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

NICE TRY!

Here's the reality of this claim you keep making whenever you've encountered me since:

It's all actually more sophisticated than Nazi propaganda. Where the Nazi's mainly just used 2 races (Aryans vs. Jews) and nationality, SJW's have commandeered every race, sexuality, gender, disability and so on to pit against the SWM Patriarchy. Then in a tactic I doubt even Neo/Nazi's had ever thought of, SJW's use them as human shields to deflect any criticism of their other tactics, twisted bahaviors & statements. This kind of tactic prompted me to make this dark satire image of Hitler (not to call all LGBT Nazi's, this one is for the SJW's who have co-opted them as human shields):

ENJOY:
THE NU-NAZI'S
edit on 4-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JinMI

I take it his warning about it getting "heated" was preparing everyone for a few mins later, when he proceeds to call every other poster a racist.

Which he does in every thread he posts in.

His thread doesn't really make sense though. He just wanted an excuse to espouse more racism.

no, i call you a racist because you are. i've seen it.

i just put that out there in case anyone did share those views in the video. expect pushback you know?

nothing personal buddy. but you are what you are.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Full disclosure: the only way I'd vote for Trump is if it would lower my tax burden. That is all. After what happened with Sanders and the DNC, I've turned towards self interest with my vote as opposed to the greater good. # the DNC.

I shared the Vox calculator with you for a comparison of Trump vs. Clinton tax burdens. I hope they create a new one for all the presidential contenders.

BUT....to all Trump supporters. Explain why you would personally want to align yourselves with the animals in this video.

I don't align myself with those individuals in the crowds. I see Trump as the best alternative. That does not mean I agree with the motivations of those people.

Don't be afraid to express your views. But be prepared to be challenged. But speak freely. and don't run and hide behind mods if things get heated.

The people who are making racist slurs and acting violently are wrong. Plain and simple. But they do not represent the majority of people at the rallies.

i remember you. thanks for sharing that calculator. It made me immediately want to vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You're probably the most racist poster on ATS. You just spout racism every time you long on.

But to answer your question, even with your racist ways and even if you voted for Trump, it would have no influence on whether or not I vote for him. And the answer is simple. I' d be voting for him, not you.

i'm not racist. i don't spout anti white rhetoric

i don't make posts about "the whites are...." and then toss blanket statements....LIKE YOU DO.

don't project your animalistic hatred on me. i just push back against the garbage that you and your ilk spew.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

All I am is one of the guys you label as racist whenever you lose an argument.

That's your go-to defense mechanism, label others as racists. I've never been accused of racism by anyone else here. I have however seen you accuse probably 30+ posters of being racist.

And why is that? Your incredible racism where you attempt to make everything about race and label anyone who doesn't agree, a racist. Typical liberal strategy. You argue against a boogeyman.

edit on 4-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I would tend to agree. Certainly cheapens the word and the impact. Which is fine, I'm not sure the last time I've seen it used in it's proper context.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You just create the most ugliest race baiting types of threads, more than any one else I've noted, on a continual basis, and show up in the ugliest such other threads essentially always throwing fuel on the fire.

You might just make the Mud Pit your home.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

NICE TRY!

Here's why:

It's all actually more sophisticated than Nazi propaganda. Where the Nazi's mainly just used 2 races (Aryans vs. Jews) and nationality, SJW's have commandeered every race, sexuality, gender, disability and so on to pit against the SWM Patriarchy. Then in a tactic I doubt even Neo/Nazi's had ever thought of, SJW's use them as human shields to deflect any criticism of their other tactics, twisted bahaviors & statements. This kind of tactic prompted me to make this dark satire image of Hitler (not to call all LGBT Nazi's, this one is for the SJW's who have co-opted them as human shields):

ENJOY:
THE NU-NAZI'S

its kind of hard to associate SJWs, who are pretty much outspoken liberal white people & allies from what i've seen, with Hitler...but carry on sir.

do you feel threatened by them? do you think these SJWs will round SWMs up, beat them with coal miner's gloves, toss them in ovens, or gas them?

where is this association with one of the our species' greatest monsters and SJWs coming from?

explain.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

did they conduct polls during these videos?

because supposedly these are the people answering phone calls to tell college kids how they lean politically.

but really, I have seen lots of live feeds, and the majority of misconduct I saw was from the anti trumpers.

This is all kind of boring. Been there done that. Its a tired tune.

Yet the train moves along.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You just create the most ugliest race baiting types of threads, more than any one else I've noted, on a continual basis, and show up in the ugliest such other threads essentially always throwing fuel on the fire.

You might just make the Mud Pit your home.

sir this is my first thread...i think? i dunno.

i don't throw fuel on the fire. i just have no problem challenging a racist prick on their horrible opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

did they conduct polls during these videos?

because supposedly these are the people answering phone calls to tell college kids how they lean politically.

but really, I have seen lots of live feeds, and the majority of misconduct I saw was from the anti trumpers.

This is all kind of boring. Been there done that. Its a tired tune.

Yet the train moves along.

people see what they want to see.

some people see anti trumpers being belligerent towards pro trumpers.

some people see pro trumpers punching a black dude in the face, or abusing a black female protester.

i've seen both. who is worse? thats pretty subjective. but its no secret that bigots and racists have flocked to support this man, and i want to see how many people are in line with that.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

yes, your point is proven with a meme. oh my.

would you like a beer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join