It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
occupydemocrats.com...

Today the New York Times posted a video “Unfiltered: Voices From Trump’s Crowds,” featuring footage its reporters have shot at Republican nominee Donald Trump’s rallies over the past year. The video aims to capture the tone of the language used among fans at Trump crowds, language that often revolves around hatred and violence, and is filled with crude slurs.

It is a sinister sight to watch. Masses of people shout racial slurs against Hispanics and our black President, they call for the lynching of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, and they hurl anti-LGBTQ epithets. Trump has styled himself as the only viable outlet for hatred that has been teeming under the surface for years. There are some ideological concerns voiced at Trump rallies – it is, for example, a valid political point of view to be staunchly opposed to illegal immigration. However, it often seems as though the real purpose is a defiant vocalization of rage and hatred.

Click the link. Watch the video.

If you agree with the rhetoric being spewed by the animals captured in this footage, say so.

I don't believe that Trump is a full blown racist. No. I think he's an opportunist that got further than he'd ever imagined.

But he knows exactly what he is doing, and exactly what kind of people are supporting him. He is manipulating the rubes you see in this video. Based on what I've seen over the last few years on this website, some of those rubes share the same opinion as many people on this forum.

Full disclosure: the only way I'd vote for Trump is if it would lower my tax burden. That is all. After what happened with Sanders and the DNC, I've turned towards self interest with my vote as opposed to the greater good. # the DNC.

BUT....to all Trump supporters. Explain why you would personally want to align yourselves with the animals in this video.

Don't be afraid to express your views. But be prepared to be challenged. But speak freely. and don't run and hide behind mods if things get heated.

edit on 4-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: fixed title

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Interesting, I watched some live Trump feeds from his events. The only language I heard was coming from hecklers.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
occupydemocrats.com...

"Don't be afraid to express your views. But be prepared to be challenged. But speak freely. and don't run and hide behind mods if things get heated."

We won't have to hide behind them they will just hide our comments as they see fit. That being said it's okay for any party supporters to say anything anti white correct? As long as it fits your narrative that's all that matters
edit on 4-8-2016 by Zerodoublehero because: Edit

+47 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone here on ATS to admit supporting the views of the people in those videos.

You've profusely stated your claim that not all black folks agree with the ideals of BLM. Why are you trying to lump trump supporters in the same manner?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Why would anyone defend stupid people saying stupid things?

Never mind, someone beat me to it.

(see above)
edit on 4-8-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Are they paid "record correctors" ?

We will never know

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I will wait patiently for the NYTimes to produce their video of fringe supporters of HIllary, who use hateful language to surface...

If they don't, it just shows which camp they are in....

Reasonable folk from any point of the political spectrum would never condone the thoughts or words of a few in a hit video...

The GOP candidate must be a threat to something bigger than we know, since his own party is trying it's best to sabotage his campaign, in cahoots with the opposition..

It's in overdrive mode now... there must be a concerted effort to replace him before the first debate... seems a bit of a frenzy right now...

twilight zone time folks....

YMMV

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).
edit on 4-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've seen far worse come from members of BLM, but that isn't condoning the troglodytes featured in the vid.

Each party has it's "special" people. Luckily it's not a representation of the majority of Americans.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
LOL

DNC/Clinton Campaign and SUPERpac operations.

They were outed 3 weeks ago.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Why would things get heated?

Your thread has no point.

Your argument is basically you can't support Trump, or any candidate for that matter, unless you agree with respect every last supporter. It's asinine. It isn't an argument.

You even propose the question of why would we align ourselves with the few idiots in the video? What does that even mean? Are those idiots the GOP nominee? Are they running for office? What did I miss?

We have a nation of 315M+ people and two real candidates for President. Obviously many of those 315M aren't going to agree with one another. That's what is called "basic math" and "common sense".
edit on 4-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's well known by now for the entire planet that Hillary and the corrupt DNC has hecklers who they payed to go to Bernie and Trump rallies, and say whatever they are told to say in front of cameras and whatever.

So this is 100% BS

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah. If only this were an "EPIC FAIL!" framed thread it'd be worth dozens of stars. LOL

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Last time I checked, Obama is the POTUS and has been for 8 years, so actually, this is Obamas America and in November it will be either Trumps or Hillarys America.

Now there's a scary thought!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: supremecommander
occupydemocrats.com...

"Don't be afraid to express your views. But be prepared to be challenged. But speak freely. and don't run and hide behind mods if things get heated."

We won't have to hide behind them they will just hide our comments as they see fit. That being said it's okay for any party supporters to say anything anti white correct? As long as it fits your narrative that's all that matters

I don't spout anti white rhetoric nor would I co sign anyone who does.

edit on 4-8-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Last time I checked, Obama is the POTUS and has been for 8 years, so actually, this is Obamas America and in November it will be either Trumps or Hillarys America.

Now there's a scary thought!!

indeed it is.

i feel horrible to even admit that i am for the first time in my adult life, voting based on whatever platform lowers my tax burden. But this is the choice that has been given to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone here on ATS to admit supporting the views of the people in those videos.

You've profusely stated your claim that not all black folks agree with the ideals of BLM. Why are you trying to lump trump supporters in the same manner?

oh? i've seen plenty of rhetoric that falls in line with a lot of that crap on here.

I am black, I do not agree with BLM. But somehow anti BLM folks lump all blacks with BLM

so why is it a problem now, if I ask trump supporters if they align themselves with people who would call the POTUS a n____?

I am not an Obama fan. I am very independent believe me. But when people devolve to that type of rhetoric....well, there's a problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What if I told you I've heard with my own ears, Democrats call the POTUS a **gg** ?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Why would things get heated?

Your thread has no point.

Your argument is basically you can't support Trump, or any candidate for that matter, unless you agree with respect every last supporter. It's asinine. It isn't an argument.

You even propose the question of why would we align ourselves with the few idiots in the video? What does that even mean? Are those idiots the GOP nominee? Are they running for office? What did I miss?

We have a nation of 315M+ people and two real candidates for President. Obviously many of those 315M aren't going to agree with one another. That's what is called "basic math" and "common sense".

considering the fact that I've seen you spout racist crap before, of course you'd find no point. this isn't about agreeing on political issues. I disagree with liberals in certain areas, conservatives with other. This is about having no problem being aligned with people who spew hate rhetoric.

I am asking you, if you have no problem aligning yourselves with the animals in the video? because I'd actually VOTE for Trump out of self interest if his promises of lowering taxes ARE true. but being a minority, I can not out of good faith align myself with people like this.

do you have a problem aligning yourself with people like this? i don't think that you do, based on what I've seen from you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What if I told you I've heard with my own ears, Democrats call the POTUS a **gg** ?

wouldn't be shocked. wouldn't really believe you either since i've seen you spout racist crap on here before.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join