It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
According to this article, Bill Clinton was paid at least $5.6 million in fees from GEMS Education, a Dubai-based company that teaches Sharia Law. He was an honorary chairman for GEMS.

GEMS contributes to Islamic jihadists as part of its adherence to Sharia Finance. In other words, the same company that paid the Clintons paid money to terrorists.
GEMS sponsored the Clinton Global Initiative.
They also contributed between 1 and 5 million to the Clinton Foundation.
In 2015 they were also "accused of conducting illicit banking deals with Iran".

As we know:

Sharia law is the Islamic religious legal system that many in the West see as intolerant of human rights and other religions, as well as violating the rights of women and gays. Sharia law is considered by Muslims to be superior to all secular authorities. Islamic jihadis regularly call for the imposition of Sharia law and want to impose it on the West.

Outside of the Middle East and North Africa, GEMS operates schools in Kenya, Uganda, Southeast Asia, and the United Kingdom.

GEMS even has two “international” schools in Chicago.

There is also this:

Bill has been a frequent visitor to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the trips often deal with money. As previously reported by TheDCNF, shortly after leaving the White House, Bill pocketed $15 million in an investment deal with the Dubai Investment Group that included as his business partner, the country’s authoritarian ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin-Rashid al-Marktoum.

And this:

Bill also collected $500,000 for a single speech he delivered in Abu Dhabi in 2011. He was paid by the UAE’s royal family. The United Arab Emirates is a monarchy where no elections are held and human rights abuses, especially of foreign laborers, are rampant. Read more: dailycaller.com...

How much more proof do we need that Americans are not the first priority of the Clintons, and that they have conflicts of interest all over the world?

And Hillary claims that she supports women, when her family has made millions from a company that teaches Sharia Law.

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm Read more: dailycaller.com...

edit on 8/4/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

edit on 8/4/16 by BlueAjah because: oops

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It is unclear if Bill received income from the Middle Eastern firm in 2015, since Hillary has not yet released her tax return for that year.

I'm wading through the info but that nugget is a ....GEM!

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Bill Clinton has also been GEMS honorary chairman during this time,
he must agree with the 10% that goes to Jihadist funding?

Correcting myself: it is 8% not 10.

GEM uses one-eighth of the proceeds of its schools "to fund Islamic Jihad

So let me get this straight, Bill Clinton is Chairman
over a percentage of terrorist jihad, some of which
is perpetrated upon his own country, the United States?

Mind blown!

edit on 4-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2016 by burntheships because: corrections

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

She was NEVER investigated about the $6 BILLION that went "missing" when She was the Head of State..

So this is probably Bill doing some leg work to get Chelsea's hubby the Goldman Sachs spawn who lost 90% of the portfolio as an investment vehicle some $$$ to buy favors..

Then the Saud Roi 'donating' $2B to The Clinton Fraudation™ doesn't bode well for any justice..

How anyone could cast a vote for ANY Clinton is beyond Me, don't You remember Bill??? How did His Presidency end? If You want to vote for a female, You could vote for Jill Stein and feel better about Yourself, win/win..

Vote for the candidate that You think will do the best job for You(rs) don't fall prey to the "a 3rd Party vote is a wasted vote.." That is just a bad excuse to continue or join in "bad politics" You're better than that.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
GEMS EDUCATION SOLUTIONS

Ensure that vocational programmes are delivered according to Islamic principles, and where relevant, Sharia law

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well Well.

No wonder Hillary was so "interested" in the Middle East while Secretary of State !!!

No wonder she had that private computer system !!!

No wonder she had 2 SoS aides and some SoS employees on the Clinton Foundation pay(ola)roll.

No wonder.

Gin

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well Well.

No wonder Hillary was so "interested" in the Middle East while Secretary of State !!!

She got a yuuuuge shady network.

Nice thread by the way. Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This article details a great deal of information regarding Bill Clinton's financial dealings in Dubai.
It appears he tried to end the relationships when Hillary ran for president the first time, in return for big payouts.

There is too much information here to sink in this late at night
, but I will add it here for others, and to go back and look at later.

I am interesting in finding out what type of financial investments might have been remaining while Clinton was Secretary of State.

Bill Clinton May Get Payout of $20 Million

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The information in this article is not really new, but its important to remember how much money middle eastern countries and royalty have contributed to the Clinton Foundation.

A Daily Caller News Foundation investigation reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton received at least $100 million from autocratic Persian Gulf states and their leaders, potentially undermining Democratic presidential candidate Hillary’s claim she can carry out independent Middle East policies.

As a presidential candidate, the amount of foreign cash the Clintons have amassed from the Persian Gulf states is “simply unprecedented,” says national security analyst Patrick Poole.

“These regimes are buying access. You’ve got the Saudis. You’ve got the Kuwaitis, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. There are massive conflicts of interest. It’s beyond comprehension,” Poole told TheDCNF in an interview.

Overall, the Clinton Foundation has received upwards of $85 million in donations from five Persian Gulf states and their monarchs, according to the foundation’s website.

EXCLUSIVE: Persian Gulf Sheikhs Gave Bill & Hillary $100 Million

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We have Uranium One in Russia and The GEMS as well as Saudi donations to the CF. It's pretty clear where her interests are not.

Thank you for posting Blue. Nice work!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Impossible!

Sharia does not exist according to Khizr Kahn.

Khizr Khan: ‘There Is No Such Thing’ as Sharia Law

He told host Anderson Cooper that he did not stand for “any Sharia Law because there was no such thing.” That statement contradicts his prior position he stated. According to a Breitbart News report, Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law, which includes the U.S. Constitution.

Nevermind the fact that Khan has authored several publications on Sharia.

His taqiyya is weak.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Never mind the abuses of women that are something like mandatory under Sharia Law.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
No wonder Trump calls him a rapist.

• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
www.billionbibles.org...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

'You could chop someones head off in front of these people and still "win" the "election".'
edit on 4-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
error
edit on 4-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What goes up must come down.

Great thread.

S&F

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That's why Hillary just announced at Warren Buffet endorsement "let's raise taxes on the middle class!"

To pay for Sharia Law Schools?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

What an amazing find!

Thank you for sharing this, it needs to be given the proper exposure that it deserves!!

I notice a suprising lack of Clinton Support throughout this thread!?

The truth hurts and some people prefer living their lives with cognitivie dissonance on repeat!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

you posted to a page announcing a job opening... and if you read the entire thing well...

The Oxford Partnership (TOP) brings together three exceptional education and training providers in Activate Learning, Moulton College and GEMS Education Solutions. This powerful partnership has been successful in securing the contract to run three women’s colleges in the north of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - in Al Jouf, Arar and Qurayyat - as part of the ‘Colleges of Excellence’ programme. This ambitious plan will see 27 new technical colleges built and handed over in readiness to welcome their first students in September 2014. Each college will house around 2000 students when they have reached full capacity. It should be noted that education in Saudi Arabia is strictly segregated and for the majority of posts we are currently looking for female staff only.
The role of Director of Islamic and Cultural Studies carries the following job scope and responsibilities;
careers.gemseducation.com...

looking further into it, I find that they have schools all over the world, each one providing the curriculum that meets the requirements for accreditation in the country they are in. my guess is that they are only teaching sharia law in those countries that require it to be taught. and while they are obligated to do this, they are also giving the kids a much deeper understanding to the sciences and tech skills. these are private schools, teaching pre-k and beyond.

this is the second group of international schools that have been attacked because of their connections to the clintons, by the republicans, many of whom seem to want to remove the education dept from the gov't and prefer private schools or even homeschooling to our public school system. in some countries in south america, these international schools are the only alternative to schools that are being run by the catholic church and in some of the middle eastern countries it wouldn't surprise me if the only alternative are schools run by the hardline islamic religious groups.

I would argue the point that it's advantageous to educate the poor in these middle eastern countries, but their tuition seems to be comparable to those of the non-religious private schools here in the states, and most of the poor here couldn't afford it so I doubt if their poor could also.

I guess you need to have an extra $20,000 or so dollars every year per child if you want your child to have an education that doesn't include either religious or gov't propaganda. but, by all means, keep working towards tearing down the public school system here in the states... so we can all spend a small fortune sending our kids to those nice christian based private schools..

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

you posted to a page announcing a job opening... and if you read the entire thing well...

The Oxford Partnership (TOP) brings together three exceptional education and training providers in Activate Learning, Moulton College and GEMS Education Solutions. This powerful partnership has been successful in securing the contract to run three women’s colleges in the north of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - in Al Jouf, Arar and Qurayyat - as part of the ‘Colleges of Excellence’ programme. This ambitious plan will see 27 new technical colleges built and handed over in readiness to welcome their first students in September 2014. Each college will house around 2000 students when they have reached full capacity. It should be noted that education in Saudi Arabia is strictly segregated and for the majority of posts we are currently looking for female staff only.
The role of Director of Islamic and Cultural Studies carries the following job scope and responsibilities;
careers.gemseducation.com...

looking further into it, I find that they have schools all over the world, each one providing the curriculum that meets the requirements for accreditation in the country they are in. my guess is that they are only teaching sharia law in those countries that require it to be taught. and while they are obligated to do this, they are also giving the kids a much deeper understanding to the sciences and tech skills. these are private schools, teaching pre-k and beyond.

this is the second group of international schools that have been attacked because of their connections to the clintons, by the republicans, many of whom seem to want to remove the education dept from the gov't and prefer private schools or even homeschooling to our public school system. in some countries in south america, these international schools are the only alternative to schools that are being run by the catholic church and in some of the middle eastern countries it wouldn't surprise me if the only alternative are schools run by the hardline islamic religious groups.

I would argue the point that it's advantageous to educate the poor in these middle eastern countries, but their tuition seems to be comparable to those of the non-religious private schools here in the states, and most of the poor here couldn't afford it so I doubt if their poor could also.

I guess you need to have an extra $20,000 or so dollars every year per child if you want your child to have an education that doesn't include either religious or gov't propaganda. but, by all means, keep working towards tearing down the public school system here in the states... so we can all spend a small fortune sending our kids to those nice christian based private schools..

Yeah, because the public education system works so well. It's one of the reasons we are now stuck with the pussies and assholes generation. All public schools do is pump propaganda and altered history into young minds, damn anything real or understandable. Even math has become a joke. Teachers cum programmers HAVE to have the answers in the text books otherwise they wouldn't be able to keep up with the BS! Have you seen the new math lol. Then there is the NEW sex Ed programming which is nothing more than grooming kids for paedophiles. Throw in the PC garbage, where everyone wins and nobody gets offended, everybody is on the honour roll and gets a trophy, what do you expect? All these sjw's and special snowflakes have been taught by the public school system that they and their unlearned opinions means something. Sorry, not in this f'ing reality.

Yeah, public education should be formally considered an oxymoron.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/5.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Dbl post, fat fingers

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/5.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

exagerate much??
not every kid makes the honor roll, sorry..
and as far as teaching sex ed, I am sorry, but an abstinence only approach doesn't work and does nothing to prepare kids for adulthood, which I thought schools were supposed to do and most of those kids in that school are eventually going to get married and have sex.. knowledge of birth control and std's might come in handy!
and common core just sets the standards children should reach by grade levels it doesn't provide the curriculum to get them to that point I don't believe..

and just tell me, what are the options in this country for poor kids outside of that public education you want to get rid of when non-religious private schools can cost more than poor families can earn in a year? slightly crappy education is far better than no education, or home schooling by a parent with no education!

this is the second chain of international schools that has been attacked because of their connections to the clintons. the first one was the only other option for education in some south american countries other than what was provided by the catholic church. it's possible that the chain here is providing sectarian education in places where education not provided by hard line islamic groups is very rare. it might not be so much that they are teaching sharia law, as it is, they are one of the few that is offering any western view whatsoever!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join