It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diagnosis? Islamophobia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

I looked at the sources, thank you very much. And I ask you, how do you expect me to believe what you said when you were wrong about the picture?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have just checked your previous posts and threads.
Clintonites follow the Alinsky doctrine.
Pat each other on the back and say "job well done."
I can't argue with people who cannot accept truth when it tastes bad.
Done here.

edit on 4-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: If I wanted yo to know, I would tell you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What truth? The "truth" of the picture that you claimed was a 2 year old and the family being burned alive? How can you say anything after that lie?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One of LesMiz's most lucid posts ever. Now apply the same logic to Homophobia.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Islam

YouSir

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have Islamophobia because Islam is inspiring terrorist. Religion or not, free speech or not, it is the inspiration that is making mentally ill and brainwashed people into killers of innocents.

kindnessblog.com...

edit on 4-8-2016 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel

originally posted by: atrollstalker
When someone tells you Islam is the religion of peace, show them this picture. It is of a 2 year old little girl locked in a cage being burned alive. It was posted at the end of July. Mommy and daddy are burning on the other side of the flames. So, don't tell me who I can and cannot like. Am I afraid? Hell no. I just wish I was younger. Maybe CAIR can explain this, but never to my satisfaction.

With that logic you can blame Christianity for what these guys did.

Strangest thing---I see a person burning in the first photo. Looks like a human being to me.
The second image is of a burning cross---the symbol of Christianity being incinerated. I never understood how people who burned the cross could be associated with the Christian religion. Seems anti-Christian to burn the very symbol of their religion. But I was just a little kid when photos like these began popping up in the newspaper. By the time I got old enough to vote the KKK had several of their members firmly entrenched in the government. One of the old grand dragons stayed in the Congress until they had to roll him in and out.
I happened to have the displeasure of being in the same room with Byrd on several occasions and I can tell you that there was not a more vile, racist piece of flotsam on the earth in those days. Much to the dismay of my relatives who were his admirers, I did not stare at the floor, I told him exactly what I thought of his racist attitude. My dear old auntie saw all her hard work to turn me into a lady fly out the window that evening when I heard him say he'd rather let his pigs vote than allow 'n-word's to vote. He was far from Christian. Indeed, I told him he more closely resembled Old Scratch than Christ. But I did it in the finest finishing school tone of voice and manner. My "Mammy" had more brains and love in her little finger than he had in his whole being.
Many years later one of the relatives in the room that night told me that I, as a little kid, had shamed many of the adults in that room that night because they knew they should have been the ones saying that instead of a young girl who was sticking up for her Mammy and Rev. King. I simply couldn't understand how our multi-hued family could stand and listen to such vile stuff and approve it by keeping silent. I was only about 10 years old at the time but I had been reading the newspaper for years. On the banner of the local paper was the motto: "All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing." or words to that effect. At ten years of age I didn't have the sophistication to allow him to spew his hateful stuff just to be polite.
edit on 4-8-2016 by diggindirt because: spelling

edit on 4-8-2016 by diggindirt because: crazy keyboard

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

OMG!

Who would do that to a toddler?

Radical Islamists would.

The threat is real. The islamophobia smokescreen is just a tactic to cause confusion and disarray while they cause more chaos and take over in the background.

One only needs to look to the home of Islam, the middle east to see what kind if people we're dealing with.

If it really were the religion of peace one would think that North Korea would be the main problem in the world.

But it's not.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
aclj.org...

List of atrocities

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Look, if the photo is not a toddler but the Jordanian pilot burning, it matters not to me. Anyone who can do that to a human being is ... monstrous.

I had to leave the thread, and I won't go back to that first page.

Intellectually, I know people do this for Islam, but I don't make a habit of looking at the pictures or videos because I cannot go there emotionally. I have to stay rational or I risk wanting to become a monster myself.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

What an absolute crock of horse#

It would've taken you 2 seconds to find this, but hey, when you've got an agenda of lies to spread I guess any means is ok!

edit on 4-8-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
a reply to: Kromlech

What an absolute crock of horse#

It would've taken you 2 seconds to find this, but hey, when you've got an agenda of lies to spread I guess any means is ok!

No, a crock of horseshi*t would be continuing this hilarious charade that Islam is a "religion of peace." That silly catch phrase that isn't fooling anyone, except those with their heads in the sand... Nothing good has EVER come from Islam. Never has, never will.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Wow. A whopping fifty people.

What a show of solidarity.

ETA: I'd like the wide angle shot, please.
edit on 8/4/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

OMG!

Who would do that to a toddler?

Muslims in the middle east.

People act like this is uncharacteristic. But Islam is a death cult with over a billion followers and we're expected to assign them as much legitimacy for their archaic religion and philosophy that we would Buddhism.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The phobia which has most plagued me is Atychiphobia, generally described as fear of failure, but specifically, for me was fear of being wrong. To get even more specific, fear of being wrong about God and what sort of relationship I should have with him. The fear was not of what would happen to me ultimately, such as eternal torment or such, but rather what was my actual duty to perform day by day. Right to do the will of God vs wrong to not do the will of God.

As far as Islam goes, my fear was, "what if Islam is the right will of God?" So in 2003 I read the Qur'an. Seemed to me to be of equal inspiration to the Old and New Testaments, seemed to be a bit of a corrective if anything to the older scriptures. So the only way I could test it is to compare the passages in which the Qur'an agreed with the Old and New Testaments and judge it by how I judged those scriptures.

Long story short. The promises made to people by the Old Testament deity for obedience are purely physical rewards. As such, they would, if given, be scientifically and historically verifiable. But the blessings for obedience were never given out ever. The retributions promised for disobedience were nothing more than the common lot of humanity. No special punishment for infidels any more than anyone else.

So now I do not fear Islam, because I owe it nothing, not my life, my energy, nothing, any more than I owe to Judaism or Christianity. People, on the other hand, I feel that I owe them whatever respect they deserve, nothing more, nothing less.

I wrote this out just in case there are people afraid of Islam because they feel they should be Muslim and aren't. Either become Muslim yourself or do the work of debunking it to your own satisfaction. That's a fairly personal thing.

edit on 5-8-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

People call me Islamaphobic.

I call them ignorant.

I used to live in the Middle East, in a Muslim population. I actually know what I'm talking about.

We do not need more Muslims in America if we value our freedom.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I don't actually think we need all that many muslims in the west at all, only those who have had this religion forced down their throats and have the common sense and human values to know how dangerous it is and not practise it. I don't believe anyone needs a religious tag to be a decent human being with the values we are actually born with - they are instinctive for most and we all know them.

What bothers me about this religion more than any other is that people, even mothers who have born and educated in the UK with young children have suddenly upped and left to join ISIS or whatever other rabble they think is so superior. There is no regard for their children's safety and as hypocritical as it can be neither for the husbands they left behind in the UK. In fact they know they will be used sexually which hardly conforms to islamic modesty and teachings and against the authority of their own husbands. Once you become a parent (if you are normal) suddenly vulnerability comes into the picture and you will do what is needed to protect that little one. Even this basic instinct Islam seems to override and that for me takes away one's humanity which if it can do this makes it one of the most dangerous religions in the world..

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Any religion that denigrates women, stone them and honor kill them just for been women at the mercy of religion be any religion in my eyes have no room in the face of the earth, as a women I am deeply offended by such religion

Islam is one of them, they are a cult of terror against women in his fundamentalism.

And in America that is exactly what they want, for now within those that migrate to the US from Islamic countries, but as the years comes by and our freedom of religion is used to support this type of horrific acts it may well spread.

I say, ban Sharia in the world and Islam may stop their horrendous abuse on women.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

My philosophy on Muslims is the same as it is for extreme liberals/leftists. So long as they are the bare minority in your community, you can likely coexist with them for the most part and in relative harmony because you are the ones in charge, but as soon as they get in big enough numbers to be emboldened or approach a majority ... then you have real problems because that veneer of civility comes off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join