It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Surges to 15pt lead over Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

No that never happened. There's no way to rig an election when every city every district is run by people who live there. Thousands of cities and districts and thousands of civic workers and volunteers. Do you really think America is full of people who would do that? Everyone in every district would need to be in on it. . And you really believe it's possible to rig that?
No it's impossible. Sore losers always cry cheater.
Are there any law suite being filed? No. Know why? It never happened that's why. .
Just stop.
edit on 852016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Nyiah

I was just kidding, you know if you like debates by any means watch them, they are entertaining

I am glad you enjoy then.

They are also informative. By the time trump is deflecting his third question with replays like crooked Hillary people are going to figure out that he doesn't have answers or plans and he's just a crazy person with delusions of grandeur.
He's really going to have to cram for this exam. Or he will fail. There's no doubt.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh hear say is it? Ok. You keep telling yourself that.

What a disconnect.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Actually it fueled a 15 point lead.
Did you watch the convention?
It was amazing.
The reason for the bounce was the organization of the convention. The speakers, the guests, the fact that there was no plagiarism, or adversaries telling folks to vote their conscience, or conspiracies about people's father assassinating pres Kennedy, or a riot calling for floor votes,

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: amicktd

And still she's ahead. Still she's the next president .

Based on the media that colluded with the DNC. I will continue taking those numbers with a mountain of salt. Base on my personal polls which hold just as much credit as these stated by campaign contributors to Hillarys campaign, 75% of my close friends turned out to be secret Trump voters because of the labeling from the other side.

Threads left and right claiming all people voting Trump condone racism which is just plain nonsense. Many people are voting Trump out of pure anger or protest vote against the corruption surrounding the left. That's the straight truth too. Not this Bs partisan crap the Hillary supporters are pushing.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's the centerpiece of one of Hillary's ads actually. Have you seen it?
Have you seen any trump ads? Me neither and I'm in a swing state.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Though she has low attendance?

They're lying!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ah yes. If only.
But leading economists say trumps plans are actually bad for the economy in big big ways. Because he doesn't have a clue.

blogs.wsj.com...

jaybookman.blog.myajc.com...

www.hillaryclinton.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup.
Page after page denying the polls. It's too funny.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hoping there will be at least one Trump v. Hillary debate before voting day, that will be a boon for Trump IMO

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Low attendance?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Hoping?

Why hoping?

The debate schedule has already been announced.

www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com...

Ok guys you should book mark it. That way you can't keep making these posts about no debates.
You should know that trump is already crying about the schedule.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm on board. Lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What's your point?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Damn my lying eyes and deceiving ears.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

The amount of denial hear is staggering. Did any of you really think that after a week of Trump totally losing his mind and attacking everybody but Clinton that he was going to not lose support? Can anybody who has watch Trump meltdown since the convention honestly say that you think your average American is going to decide that a out of control man lashing out at everybody is somebody they would vote for? I mean really?

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: MrSpad
Alright, then explain how the DNC convention kicks off with one of the biggest political scandals in decades, and even before Khan became the latest rallying cry by the MSM Hillary had a 10 point jump. So you're proposing that PROVEN corruption which causes people to resign at the DNC fueled a 10 point jump for Hillary? Now that's someone trying to pedal bullsh*t. For god's sake they even exposed the MSM collusion with the corruption and no one on the blue side even blinked.

I can not respond to this because it makes no sense. Are you saying Trumps own polling people are also lying to him as well?

Yea, exactly! It doesn't make any sense how Hillary could see a 10 point jump almost immediately after the convention ended. You comment on the amount of denial here, but the amount of pure ignorance whether willful or not is equally staggering. If you're NOT questioning the 10 point jump it's pretty clear cut, please allow me to help you understand.

The DNC convention wraps up and before the last balloon has fallen Hillary already had a 10 point jump in the polls BEFORE Trump had any of the problems with Khan and the MSM. You don't see anything fishy with that??? No? So instead you pretend this doesn't make sense to you to try and prop up your position. If you think ANY candidate ever gained 10 points in the polls from, arguably, Watergate level corruption being exposed right before their convention then many things to you may not make sense. Deny Ignorance.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

What would that be????
The emails? No one cares about that anymore Debbie is out.

Like I stated before. The MSM was caught colluding with Hillary's campaign and are complicit in rigging the primaries against Bernie. No Democrats see that as a problem though. Nice party you have there, highest levels of integrity being showcased.
Where's the outrage against the media about this? Oh that's right, there is none since it's aiding the lying deadbeat criminal you're all so desperately trying to prop up. Here's a little fact for you: Debbie wasn't the only problem that surfaced in those emails. This just spotlights a serious lack of integrity within the Dems.

Also, as a side note, I think Trump isn't nearly as worried about his poll numbers compared to Hillary's concern regarding the next email leak. Trumps bad poll numbers may hurt him, but they won't potentially land him in prison like the next round of email leaks could for Hillary. Good luck with all that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The primaries weren't rigged.
Someone would sue if it was even a possibility.
With the fight that Bernie put up he would certainly be suing if the primaries were rigged.
There are no legitimate claims of election rigging.
None...

And you can only dream of another email dump. They've already shot that load.
edit on 852016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

With the fight that Bernie put up he would certainly be suing if the primaries were rigged.
None...

Email dump shows problems with the DNC primaries, call it what you like but collusion between hillary, the dnc and the msm shows it rigged for bernie not to win.
Some one did sue, and now they are dead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

None...

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Email dump shows problems with the DNC primaries, call it what you like but collusion between hillary, the dnc and the msm shows it rigged for bernie not to win.
Some one did sue, and now they are dead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice post Brody, I read about that guy who had the lawsuit. I'm sure this story will be denounced as fake or something but those of us who don't deny reality can see through the bs. How many bodies will it take before the Clinton's skeleton closet explodes?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join