It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Surges to 15pt lead over Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't think you understand how polling works. Perhaps a Google search is in your future?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sad state of affairs when the voting public can be swayed so easily by MSM spin. Hillary rigged the primaries against Bernie, funneled aid money meant for Haiti to her foundation, was a leader in giving Iran 400M secretly to get soldiers back and has been linked to a murder coverup, all in the last couple weeks alone yet rises in the polls.

All because the MSM largely won't touch her yet any time Trump speaks, it's picked apart across the news.

And the sheep blindly fall for it.

Of course, Brexit proves polls can be extremely misleading in this type of political environment where many potential voters likely keep it close to the vest and don't disclose right leaning tendencies to the pollsters.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Interesting poll. Trump's support is fairly low and is more dependent upon the anti-Hillary vote.

Also, Clinton has an edge in the independent voters and the cross-party line votes from Republicans.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I was just kidding, you know if you like debates by any means watch them, they are entertaining

I am glad you enjoy then.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Plenty of time left for Trump to make a triumphant comeback like Rocky .

Trump just had a come to Jesus talk with the GOP. To little to late. He has lost so much Republican support He might as well continue on the course he has taken and satisfy his base.

Trump is smart enough not to debate Clinton. He will be labeled a chicken **** though. He wouldn't even debate Bernie after issuing the challenge.
edit on 4-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21093837]muse7[

The Crazy Bee Otch will Probably be Dead before the Nov. Election . Good Luck Voting for a Corpse .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The problem is the wall to wall lack of coverage for Clinton coupled with the wall to wall negative coverage for Trump that's basically all more or less hearsay - anonymous source based.

I'm even fatigued from the onlsaught and I knew it was coming. It's absolutely disgusting. I just hope enough people also knew it was coming and hold tight.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't think you understand how polling works. Perhaps a Google search is in your future?

Perhaps you should take a probability and statistics course . Cant do Google searches for those.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Statistics aside....

Doesn't look good for Donald....

www.vox.com...

He's gonna bail, his ego won't allow him to be beaten like this by Clinton. Unless.....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I know.

He should quit.

We should crown Hillary now.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know.

He should quit.

We should crown Hillary now.

That's right. Then she actually might win.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So of all those polls ... we've dissected the methodology of the Mclatchy one, and the Fox is the only other one with a name I recognize. And Detroit News? I'm not surprised that Detroit is voting Democrat.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That's cute, defending your fellow conservative! Well, I hate to break it to you but you both can in fact Google on how polling works without taking a math course.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Strange. As a registered Republican of 39 years I have never in my life been asked to be polled....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
At this point I expect more reliable election polling out of Zimbabwe.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

As an Independent Voter , neither have I . Hmm............

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7
I'm guessing we have seen the end of tRump. Mark my words, he won't rise again. 08.04.2016

This is not a Pro Hillary post.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We are getting called a lot. We're both independents. I don't know why. Maybe because we dropped out cable landline for a cheap MagicJack setup to save some cash. We've both noticed that since we went that route, we get a lot of calls from people trying to get us onto Obamacare and other services geared toward people who would be on public assistance potentially. It makes sense as MagicJack is one of those "all calls for one yearly fee" type things.

So maybe we get polled because they think we're more likely to give a certain result?

In reality, we like having the houseline but mainly use our cells.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was going to point out that Reagan/Carter looked a lot like this one too in the polls for the entire cycle. Everyone was pretty sure that Carter was going to win ... right up until he didn't.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

That's cute, defending your fellow conservative! Well, I hate to break it to you but you both can in fact Google on how polling works without taking a math course.

So , you know I am conservative , how ? I am an equal opportunity offender,. I care not who. However , I will chime in when absolute tripe (know what that is ?) and rhetoric spews forth...doesnt matter who they are...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join