It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Is Once Again Funding Animal-Human Hybrids

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Finally... I'm going to go with some canine so I can lick My own uh....er..... Just call Me "Lucky".

Why will I do it? Because I can..

Ruff Ruff

namaste

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Oh great.... well, the Tribulation will be full of plagues. Just think of all those FLU strains that will be able to cross species barriers as they adapt to human cells in their animal hosts.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow my entire story will be out by time this thread is done. A super transpecies plague is also part of my book/game world made possible due to splicing on the part of many helping mutations to cross specie barriers.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As it was in the days of Noah.

History is repeating......

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Plus, there's the whole geriatric med thing. If you can generate 'teenaged' or 'immediate post-teen' blood by the gallon, it's got a really amazing ability to restore the health of people my age. You'll probably be hearing more about that. But it's been screwed around with since the 50s, and it's one of those treatments that actually works in a big amazing dramatic military fashion.

Hi - do you have links to any reading material on the above? I'd love to read about experiments and results -

- in particular, I wonder whether they've experimented with transfusing blood from young adult/teen to a parent with the same blood type...
...my 18 yr old daughter just started donating to the local bloodbank regularly - what if that blood could be put to use improving the health of her 53 yr old mother?

--Sorry for above off topic OP--

On topic: I agree that the potential for generating more compatible transplant organs is compelling, but -
- I have the feeling that in the hands of the military industrial complex, some really horrific stuff could be 'created', especially if they combine this type of research with cybernetics...

...just imagine the sorts of "chimerae" that Bedlam described but coupled with cyborg type components -
- these things would be sentient, self aware...what would that be like for them?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
All I can say is, Fake alien invasion on US homeland!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This has all happened before and will happen again.

Good luck creating our replacements, that much duller and more vile.

We can call them the people of the "mud age".

LOL.

Go for it.

Maybe we dont create an abomination like us to replace us...

Spidermen soldiers? or the perfect hosts to a new mass killer disease from the insect world that 99% of the human race cant survive, except for jackasses like me.

Hopeful thinking I know, but in a case like that, its not going to be anyone in the world we hope would survive. Probably illiterate bean farmers in the mountains of Mexico.

Maybe goat herders in New Guinea.

They will inherit the earth.

FREAKING LOL.

edit on 8 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Sorry blind monkeys, but that 5 year old girl we saved now needs mascara, because society cares more about fashion than your suffering. LOL! That sound ridiculous doesn't it? Are we saving children from genetic diseases by torturing bunnies now? Could you cite examples? I doubt the NIH is concerned with saving children. They are clearly after research grant money and pins for their hats. The feds are interested in new weapon tech, and the organs they produce will not be for sale cheap.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Give me a real life cat girl.90 percent human with cat ears and a tail. And a nice rack.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Finally... I'm going to go with some canine so I can lick My own uh....er..... Just call Me "Lucky".

Why will I do it? Because I can..

Ruff Ruff

namaste

BAD DOG LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt if half the gov't were reptillian hybrids.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I wouldn't doubt if half the gov't were reptillian hybrids.

Whatsssssss thisssssss about hybridssssss? Im not a lissssszard. lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
well, if they can make pigs produce human blood to produce a human ear grown on its back, they are already on the ethical threshold. It seems they have already produced mice that have rat organs, is that not already a hybrid?
The pig scenario is not so bad, I'm not so sure about the meece efforts though.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

(not the best source) but the report seems sound enough...I'm thinking this thread could go on for some time!

The link below might be the way things will eventually go, though animals might be used as hosts.

www.iflscience.com...
edit on 5-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Unless you are a vegan or vegetarian for the sake of animals i really dont see how you could be upset about this. This will actually save lifes not just satisfy peoples' guts.

Bigger animals doesnt make it worse. As the article says, mice are no different and they are and have been subject to absolutely anything imaginable. Its the same necesarry evil.

It's the presumption that the inclusion of Human DNA somehow imbues it with consciousness and makes it more sacred than other animal life.

Tl;dr people think "playing god" is bad - but only when it suits them to.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
"Sorry little 5 year old girl dying of some genetic disease we could have found a way to help you but PETA thinks bunnies are more important than you".
Sorry but while I'm a animal lover I love people more and I say cheers to all the animals who have helped us.
Plus they are embryos so what is the problem?.
Also who wouldn't want to be a teenage mutant ninja squirrel?.

I see where you're coming from. But do you really believe that's what they'd use it for? And even if they did use this for the purposes they're claiming, do you really believe they'll make the advances available to everyone or just to the wealthy?

One of the reasons I push for a revamped system of universal healthcare is because many of the poor and working poor simply can't afford the best available treatments. I think these companies will do the same thing they're doing with many major treatments and advances now; they'll jack up the prices until only the wealthy can afford them and pass laws to prevent cheap generic versions of their treatments.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Hi - do you have links to any reading material on the above? I'd love to read about experiments and results -

You know, that's probably a decent thread by itself. I'll scrape up the open lit stuff and make one.

Here's the first two I know of (tongue in cheek):

“The blood is the life!” - Renfield, Dracula

"Yes, yes," agreed Hardy, "But what is the basic process?"

"It consists largely in replacing the entire blood tissue in an old person with new, young blood."

Methuselah's Children, Robert Heinlein 1958

...and a real link: a TED talk

edit on 5-8-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

lol

They need to get an alien head icon in here!
edit on 8/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
IN THE WHITE WORLD ,you mean...I think it has been ONGOING for sometime before now...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
IN THE WHITE WORLD ,you mean...I think it has been ONGOING for sometime before now...

Oh, you betcha. Too many military applications.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Man's greatest folly is his fear of death...

In my opinion and that is all this is, death is something that should be understood from the perspective of the Tibetan Buddhists. For anyone interested you can read up on it here!

The relevance here is that through some of the top people in the Transhumanist/Eugenicist movement we are seeing them break all kinds of natural law. Treating animals as we have is criminal. They have also experimented plenty on people and even when one brings up the Nazi experiments, you will have people declare... "Well where would we be without the Nazi's?"

It is a dangerous thing to play god.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join