It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged Hillary :"Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: introvert
Her statement is probably in reference to Trump's oldest sons posing in photos with their safari trophies.

www.snopes.com...

His kids fed hungry villagers? That bastard.

Lol yeah the local villagers can't hunt animals themselves to eat!

Don't use that feed villagers as an excuse because I'm expecting a fair few of those villagers are a lot better hunters than big game selfie killers

Oh Yeah?

What about the homeless villagers? The ones that can't afford a bow and arrows?

They probably don't hunt big game everyday, either.

Just a thought, are there enough villages for every child born?

As the saying goes......

Feed a man for a day and well......he's fed for a day.

Teach a man to fish and well.......he's fed for life.

Maybe the Trumps could have donated some money for education or build them a building or anything to further enhance their lives? Then I'd be impressed. But not when they have to shoot big game to compensate for their small penis.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: RobotBomb
What about the human animals Hillary has killed?

Name one person Hillary has personally killed.

Name one person Charles Manson personally killed...

Point being, you don't have to be the triggerman to be a murderer.

And Charles Manson's job in international politics was what?

Here's another point: "War is war, # happens".

As an "armchair politician" you don't know squat about all that was going on during that time.

I know no one in congress voted for war...So.its only ok when Democrats do it? You are obviously a Hillary shill....No use trying to change the mind of a liberal....especially a female liberal

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

As an "armchair politician" you don't know squat about all that was going on during that time.

Possibly, but as an "active voter" I certainly know who I'm voting against come November.

I'm voting for the most experienced candidate.

If I needed brain surgery, I wouldn't call the local town family doctor.

Hillary has been involved in politics since she was a teenager. She's incredibly smart, and has the experience needed.

She's wanted this all her life - - she wants to be the best president ever - - and I can't see her screwing that up.

I am not naive. Politics is a dirty business - - - its not a squeaky clean TV script.

Yes...yes you are naive. Tell me one....just one intelligent statement Hillary has ever made....just one

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Because career politicians have worked out for us so well in the past, ya? I assume you voted McCain in 2008?

No, I was living in Arizona. McCain was the "darling" of AZ - - - until he caved to the Bush administration. He destroyed his own career when he did that.

I voted for Obama, because he said he was a methodical thinker - as I am. He said he would take each issue, form a committee, then act on it when he had a solution. I'm happy with Obama. I am not happy with so much opposition. Not how government should work IMO.

I also voted for Bush his first term. I do not vote party.

You and Obama methodical thinkers huh?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Hillary had a bizzare reaction after being frightened and dumbsruck by animal rigjts protesters at her Las Vegas rally.

She lashed out at Trump's children.

Going aafter Trump is one thing but going after his kids with unfounded accuastions is unacceptable.

Trump's youngest son Barron is only 10 years old and Hillary's unfounded accusation of him "killing a lot of animals" is tantamount to calling him a future psycho-killer.

Meh. She was trying to come up with an off-the-cuff deflection for the animal rights protesters and referred back to Trump's (adult) children's involvement with hunting.

As much as I dislike the woman, it's hardly a bizarre statement and it would be very Clintonesque of us to try and spin it into something more.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Her statement is probably in reference to Trump's oldest sons posing in photos with their safari trophies.

www.snopes.com...

His kids fed hungry villagers? That bastard.

True. I don't have a problem with what they did. But I understand why she said it considering the protesters appears to be from PETA.

I would not be surprised if the PETA people were invited by Hillary and the entire thing was set up to go down just as it did.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I'm voting for the most experienced candidate. If I needed brain surgery, I wouldn't call the local town family doctor. Hillary has been involved in politics since she was a teenager. She's incredibly smart, and has the experience needed. She's wanted this all her life - - she wants to be the best president ever - - and I can't see her screwing that up. I am not naive. Politics is a dirty business - - - its not a squeaky clean TV script.

And there we have it.
Evil people make great politicians.
Vote for evil politicians.
They get evil things done right!

GO EVIL!!!

YAY!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Interesting anyway and probably staged. It gave Hillary a platform, she otherwise would have sounded and looked like a Lilly guilder, to deflect an attack and redirect. Always a good tactic.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
conservativeangle.com... hadists-in-syria/
Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange: “1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection” Demonstrate Her Sale of Weapons to Islamic Jihadists in Syria

Her emails reveal she's arming the worst of the world's terrorists and responsible for alot of human deaths and destruction of freedom.

So, she really has nothing to say on him. They don't compare, hunting versus terrorism and murder of civilians and destruction of their homes and livelihood.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

by animal rigjts protesters at her Las Vegas rally.

Are they saying animals are human and have a right to vote as well?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The protestors she was responding to were talking about this pic..

I hunt on occasion, but only what I eat..Mostly duck, quail and deer.

I don't understand A-Holes...Like Eric and Donny Jr. who go on these 100k-200k hunting safari's to shoot Lions, Elephants and other beautiful creatures just so they can take bragging pictures.

I'd like to see that leopard wake up and clamp down on Donny's throat.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Maybe Hillary should talk about her own husband that hunts and kills animals first?

Or wait just keep her hypocritical mouth shut. smh

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I'm voting for the most experienced candidate. If I needed brain surgery, I wouldn't call the local town family doctor. Hillary has been involved in politics since she was a teenager. She's incredibly smart, and has the experience needed. She's wanted this all her life - - she wants to be the best president ever - - and I can't see her screwing that up. I am not naive. Politics is a dirty business - - - its not a squeaky clean TV script.

And there we have it.
Evil people make great politicians.
Vote for evil politicians.
They get evil things done right!

GO EVIL!!!

YAY!

Evil is a religious word, not a word I would use.

How did you get Evil out of what I said?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway

Possibly, but as an "active voter" I certainly know who I'm voting against come November.

I'm voting for the most experienced candidate.

If I needed brain surgery, I wouldn't call the local town family doctor.

Hillary has been involved in politics since she was a teenager. She's incredibly smart, and has the experience needed.

She's wanted this all her life - - she wants to be the best president ever - - and I can't see her screwing that up.

I am not naive. Politics is a dirty business - - - its not a squeaky clean TV script.

Yes...yes you are naive. Tell me one....just one intelligent statement Hillary has ever made....just one

Have you ever had any dealings with Hillary?

Neither have I.

However, the first comment most who have actually worked with her state - - - is her intelligence.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So unhinged she's "crooked". Trump is going to lose so bad and you know it. At least you'll have 4 more years of blame games to justify your delusions.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Actually Trumps grown children are big game hunters and have killed lots of animals. It's pretty easy to google the images of his two oldest sons standing over the dead animals they just killed. Donald Jr has a picture of himself standing over an elephant he just killed holding up the tail he just cut off. So Hillary was right to point them in the direction of the Trump kids.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Things have reached an all time low when the only way a presidential candidate can make himself look like a viable option is to desperately try to convince the electorate that his opponent is crazier than he is. Not going to work. Donald is mayor of Crazytown.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBru
Actually Trumps grown children are big game hunters and have killed lots of animals. It's pretty easy to google the images of his two oldest sons standing over the dead animals they just killed. Donald Jr has a picture of himself standing over an elephant he just killed holding up the tail he just cut off. So Hillary was right to point them in the direction of the Trump kids.

And that's against the law, how?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The naivete is sickening....THE CLINTONS KILL PEOPLE, THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BUSH, BILL AND EVERY OTHER SECRET SOCIETY/FREEMASON PRESIDENT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!! REALLY THEY DON'T! What kind of hypnosis does it take to pull this s### off? It's amazing...it really is.

People are going to vote for Hillary because she has "more experience"??? OMG I'd laugh if it wasn't so frightening. I got news for you tho...your vote doesn't matter, it doesn't count. You thought it did? That's amusing. Just as you actually really think a career criminal/sociopath like Hillary would be a GREAT choice to lead this once great nation. Or be told how to run this nation and our planet further into the ground I should say.

I'm just at a loss here folks. People have the attention span/critical thinking of an ant. If you look at these presidents, and their dynasties, their allegiances and their actions and think "yup, that's legit" I have no energy for you, good luck. Day after day there are new stories on Clinton's killing people, running guns, compromising national security...but she has the most experience it's all good WWWWWTTTTTFFFF. What kind of reality do some of y'all live in??? Are there unicorns and dragons? Do people with money and power care about you in this fantasy land? You can stay there for all I care.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join