It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged Hillary :"Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Unfounded accusations? Google Trumps kids hunting Africa.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: angeldoll

Yeah, I had no issue whatsoever with the taking of that African lion. Existing laws were followed by the hunter.

I grew up on a ranch, I've spent my life butchering, hunting, fishing, etc. No big deal to me whatsoever.

To kill for sport is wrong,to hunt and kill to eat is worthy

I shot a fair few birds in my young youth but then I just knew it wasn't right and never killed another animal

From time to time I go out to sea and fish with mates,apart from mackerel we catch and use as bait every fish we catch gets a smile and a kiss and is gently put back in the sea

I could have killed all the fish and took them home to be eaten but to be honest our local fish monger is great and I don't get personally any enjoyment in killing so far better to put them back

Trophy hunters are scum of the earth

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Lol, she got off script and had to be told to keep talking by handlers. She was definitely not in control of the moment.

If she cannot function from a simple PETA disruption, imagine a real Presidential crisis that needed a swift response?

What a fake person, you don't see people running up to the Trump podium in a panic telling him what to do because he has no self guidance to command a situation.

Now that the thread has been rerailed from the derail distraction of hunting and other bs, carry on about how controlled and helpless she looked.
edit on 4-8-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Because career politicians have worked out for us so well in the past, ya? I assume you voted McCain in 2008?

No, I was living in Arizona. McCain was the "darling" of AZ - - - until he caved to the Bush administration. He destroyed his own career when he did that.

I voted for Obama, because he said he was a methodical thinker - as I am. He said he would take each issue, form a committee, then act on it when he had a solution. I'm happy with Obama. I am not happy with so much opposition. Not how government should work IMO.

I also voted for Bush his first term. I do not vote party.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hillary is not a vegan, so she has also killed many animals, or they have been killed for her so she can eat. EVERYONE is responsible for killing animals. Hillary is a walking septic tank of serious stupidity.

link   
Forbes article wrote about the hunt in 2012 when the story broke..

link   

yeah as opposed to Hillary having killed Lots of Humans.

She's bent.
edit on 8/4/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah, see I vote for whoever leaves the most little pieces of green paper in my wallet on payday when I'm compensated for the hours of work I personally put in and whoever will leave my Constituional freedoms the hell alone, PERIOD. I wouldn't say I vote party, but there is one party which has a particularly atrocious track record on both of those issues which I inevitably end up voting against in every election...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yeah, see I vote for whoever leaves the most little pieces of green paper in my wallet on payday when I'm compensated for the hours of work I personally put in and whoever will leave my Constituional freedoms the hell alone, PERIOD. I wouldn't say I vote party, but there is one party which has a particularly atrocious track record on both of those issues which I inevitably end up voting against in every election...

I understand that, but I've always looked at a bigger picture then my own front porch.

I am a former Rep, will never be a Dem. "That which is not earned, has no value".

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I'm registered GOP only because they have a closed primary here. I'd still be registered Alaskan Independence Party if it allowed me to vote in the national primaries... but it doesn't and I sure as hell didn't want to see Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio or Kasich as the nominee...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

a reply to: angeldoll

Yeah, I had no issue whatsoever with the taking of that African lion. Existing laws were followed by the hunter.

I grew up on a ranch, I've spent my life butchering, hunting, fishing, etc. No big deal to me whatsoever.

To kill for sport is wrong,to hunt and kill to eat is worthy

I shot a fair few birds in my young youth but then I just knew it wasn't right and never killed another animal

From time to time I go out to sea and fish with mates,apart from mackerel we catch and use as bait every fish we catch gets a smile and a kiss and is gently put back in the sea

I could have killed all the fish and took them home to be eaten but to be honest our local fish monger is great and I don't get personally any enjoyment in killing so far better to put them back

Trophy hunters are scum of the earth

Most legal hunts in Africa involve culling a heard at a reserve. They are told how many and what to kill. It's land management Africa style. The game is turned over and and no trophies are allowed other than pictures.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I'm registered GOP only because they have a closed primary here. I'd still be registered Alaskan Independence Party if it allowed me to vote in the national primaries... but it doesn't and I sure as hell didn't want to see Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio or Kasich as the nominee...

I was non-affiliated in AZ.

I'm in CA now. Haven't registered yet. But, will go with whatever way they offer independent.

A lot of people put Obama on a pedestal - - - Obama did not put himself there. What idiot thinks we're gonna pull our military out of all foreign territories during an escalating war. Terrorism may not be a declared war, but it is war - - spreading and escalating. It is a world problem - - - can you honestly see the USA isolating itself during these times?

"Make America Great AGAIN? You can't go backwards, you can only go forward.

OK, that's enough political talk from me.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm in CA now. Haven't registered yet. But, will go with whatever way they offer independent.

A lot of people put Obama on a pedestal - - - Obama did not put himself there. What idiot thinks we're gonna pull our military out of all foreign territories during an escalating war. Terrorism may not be a declared war, but it is war - - spreading and escalating. It is a world problem - - - can you honestly see the USA isolating itself during these times?

I support a major overhaul of US policy which is based entirely on national protectionism. Import tariffs, closed borders, no war without spoils. It would work well for the USA, not so much for everyone else.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Handlers? lol. I think it's called Secret Service, but help yourself if it pleases you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I support a major overhaul of US policy which is based entirely on national protectionism. Import tariffs, closed borders, no war without spoils. It would work well for the USA, not so much for everyone else.

It was great while it lasted.

Don't think that's realistic anymore.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I killed a lot of animals at 10 years old. At 40, I still do.

She, like many of her supporters, are grasping at straws.

Yes, hunters kill animals. Big deal...
Yep, and is Killary a vegan? Hahaha haha I doubt it. What a slime ball politician. Supposedly she said she keeps a bottle of hot sauce on her to pander to black voters. WTF?! Really?
edit on 4-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Technical difficulty

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hillary is not a vegan, so she has also killed many animals, or they have been killed for her so she can eat. EVERYONE is responsible for killing animals. Hillary is a walking septic tank of serious stupidity.
Walking Septic tank of stupidity,
LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Most likely she is talking about Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump the ones that enjoys killing endangered animals. And seeing how Eric has been on tv many times supporting daddy then he's fair. Nice twist trying to make it seem like she was talking about the ten year old.
A five second search proves her right about Trumps kids.
Big Game Boys

Yes, The Guardian did a skit on that a while back, it seems the story is genuine and that it was the company that ran the hunts posted the pictures, ...probably for PR, (one trophy was by cutting off an Elephant's tail after the killing)
There's no mention of culling whatever, but even if it was, trophyism is not right. Eating is one thing, senseless trophy hunting is another.
edit on 4-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wonder if she has ever paid someone to exterminate her living quarters, or lay mousetraps.

#AllAnimalsMatter

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

To me a looked like she got really pissed off and wanted to go off on them but held back, at the very beginning of the video you can see that she used the word f*ck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join