It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged Hillary :"Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Well, I didn't know Trump's boys were hunters before this revelation by Hillary. She's actually made me like that family more.
They have taken an impressive array of game and I admit I am a bit green eyed.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: RobotBomb
What about the human animals Hillary has killed?

Name one person Hillary has personally killed.

Name one person Charles Manson personally killed...

Point being, you don't have to be the triggerman to be a murderer.

And Charles Manson's job in international politics was what?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Her statement is probably in reference to Trump's oldest sons posing in photos with their safari trophies.

www.snopes.com...

Of course that is what she was referring to. Thank you. Everybody was upset when that big lion was killed, and the Trumps do the same thing. That's what she meant. She wasn't referring to Barron.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Name one person Charles Manson personally killed...

Here's another point: "War is war, # happens".

As an "armchair politician" you don't know squat about all that was going on during that time.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Were you 'green" when this happened?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Forget that for a moment and look at her physical reaction!

She looks so lost and fragile - and the guy running up to her all concerned asking "are you okay" while she just looked .. 'gone'.

What was THAT all about?

No she doesn't. That's just your perception of how you want her to be.

She waited calmly for her advisers to tell her what was going on - - - then she handled it. Expertly.

Perhaps you are right, it could be a matter of perception - I just read about her health; the thing about all her coughing fits, her leaving debate for "extended bathroom breaks", the seizure-like thing (that was weird) and how it could tie into how she has refused to hold press conference since the primaries began.

I am not sure I would have perceived it the same way before reading about that, so you might have a point. But with that in mind she really does look frail to me.

She was not told what was going on, though, she was told what to do

edit on 4-8-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yeah, I had no issue whatsoever with the taking of that African lion. Existing laws were followed by the hunter.

I grew up on a ranch, I've spent my life butchering, hunting, fishing, etc. No big deal to me whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

As an "armchair politician" you don't know squat about all that was going on during that time.

Possibly, but as an "active voter" I certainly know who I'm voting against come November.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah, didn't she recently bag a DNC aid and even more recently a lawyer? Lawyers might be fair game though, as long as they're in season and you stick to the license limits. Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah, I had no issue whatsoever with the taking of that African lion. Existing laws were followed by the hunter.

I grew up on a ranch, I've spent my life butchering, hunting, fishing, etc. No big deal to me whatsoever.

I'm sorry to hear that.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

a reply to: buster2010

I did not know they were hunting endangered animals.

Hmm...

Which endangerd animals did they specifically kill?

That would have been illegal.

Please provide evidence.

Only 470K African elephants remain and thanks to poaching and people like the Trumps who kill them after they are lured off protected lands they may not survive the next ten years.
Elephant
Also the conservation status on the leopard is threatened.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Possibly, but as an "active voter" I certainly know who I'm voting against come November.

I'm voting for the most experienced candidate.

If I needed brain surgery, I wouldn't call the local town family doctor.

Hillary has been involved in politics since she was a teenager. She's incredibly smart, and has the experience needed.

She's wanted this all her life - - she wants to be the best president ever - - and I can't see her screwing that up.

I am not naive. Politics is a dirty business - - - its not a squeaky clean TV script.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Because career politicians have worked out for us so well in the past, ya? I assume you voted McCain in 2008?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

. . . . after they are lured off protected lands they may not survive the next ten years.

That's what happens. Big game hunting is legal and very expensive.

Guides are not going to let their customer go home empty handed.

If they don't find a suitable "kill" - - they will lure animals off reservations.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The hunter himself was not brought up on charges, but the guides were for conducting an illegal hunt. I have not found what the results were of the trial.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

JFK Jr.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This specific elephant was actually a threat to the environment it was located in which was overpopulated with elephants. The herd needed to be thinned.

Also, the leopard in question is NOT endangered.

First, what was with that elephant tail? Donald Jr. told me that TMZ didn’t report that Africans traditionally cut off the tail and make bracelets from the tail hair. TMZ didn’t seem to know—again, because they didn’t do any reporting—that Africans do this as a sign of respect for the fallen animal. And they didn’t report that elephants are over-populated in the area the Trumps hunted and so need to be hunted to prevent them from further destroying their habitat. They didn’t mention that when elephants overpopulate they literally rip down the forest. They didn’t note—and any conservation group could have told them this—the result of an overpopulated elephant herd is death by starvation and disease. Nor did they did contact the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority to find out that hunting is managed scientifically to benefit all species and the ecosystem.

TMZ didn’t respect the African culture enough to even ask these questions.

Next, Donald Jr. points out, the leopard they hunted in Zimbabwe was not endangered, and they didn’t hunt any of the animals in an unethical way.

www.forbes.com...

edit on 4-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The hunter himself was not brought up on charges, but the guides were for conducting an illegal hunt. I have not found what the results were of the trial.

The hunter was cleared by Zimbabwe but is still being looked at by US Fish & Wildlife Services, the guide and land owner were charged and the cases indefinitely suspended. Most rational reports out of that fiasco indicated the charges were purely the result of international butthurt, were based on no enforceable laws, and were purely for show and there was never any intent by Zimbabwe to actually see the cases to completion.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Silly you, facts have no place in a thread involving PETA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join