It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Colonel Gives Trump His Purple Heart! Speaks Volumes About Trump! Special Moment!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
it feels better when you earn those medals Trump.

No its not I got 2 and both times it hurt like **** . ONE was shrapnel from an ied. It other I was shot in thr right leg in a fire fight with some Taliban. No one wants to earn a purple heart you try to avoid it so no it doesn't feel better to earn it. As for people who say it was fake that's silly if he received a purple heart of course it's real. As far as his joke he made yes it was easier to have one given to you is it an insult what he said no. The only thing I could have issue with is I suspect he lied about wanting one. But maybe he did if he saw it somewhere and said that would be great to have.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, he's a funny unusual kind of guy. Let's keep him away from the nukes... we don't need, "Wow, I always wanted my own nukes." He's kind of weird like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus
It's funny. When Mohammed Ali passed away many on ATS said how they couldn't respect a man who dodged the draft. Trump dodged it 4 times and yet you think he's a special person? Some would say pathetic.

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 5-8-2016 by uncommitted because: added interesting link

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
My dad is a Purple Heart and Bronze Star recipient. Korea.

Didn't Kerry get one for bumping his knee?

No matter, he threw the ones he got into the trash.

He's the SecState now, ya know.

So what's the left's big deal over this, again?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, that is not what politics is all about. In politics, NK's dearest Leader might get the impression that Pres. Trump did INDEED insult his father and grandfather, therefore leaving him NO CHOICE but to go full speznaz and guerilla tactics in the USA.

In politics (at least outside your influence of the media), every word counts.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's the stupid thing Mr. Trump said.

In my opinion he could hang it on his wall, or throw it in the dump - but not in public. This just shows how much of a loose cannon his mouth is.

That is a very dangerous weapon, such a stupid mouth, speaking without consulting the brain first. There is simply no other explanation for Mr. Trumps repeated meltdowns this week live on television..

Disclaimer: Don't vote for any of them both, go third way! Why not Jill Stein?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
My dad is a Purple Heart and Bronze Star recipient. Korea.

Didn't Kerry get one for bumping his knee?

No matter, he threw the ones he got into the trash.

He's the SecState now, ya know.

Hay you need to call and remind them of......never mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
All this PC nonsense... everyone needs an award just for participating... It's all gone to hell. Awards for getting hurt. I like guys who get awards for accomplishments, but thanks for your "participation" ribbon.

* Sorry, was channeling Trump. I actually have great respect for all of our servicemen and women.

edit on 5-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This isn't only directed at you, but I feel people here(the left) don't really understand the point of this. But go ahead and bash the President. You have the right, but to do so senselessly...

No one has bashed Obama in this thread yet.

What exactly is your point in bringing up the president?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I meant Trump. Lol

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Because it was Trump. I guess they feel Hillary should get one. After all, she claimed to come under sniper fire in Bosnia (even though it turned out to be another one of her many lies).
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

I meant Trump. Lol

If Trump somehow overcomes all odds and wins the election based on his own prior senseless bashing of the US president he should never expect immunity from the same type of behavior he has displayed in the past from his critics.

As of right now though he is only president of a company that has bad business practices that he has gone on record as criticizing others. Made in China is branded all over his products so he should expect some bashing based off of his own hypocritical nature.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This isn't only directed at you, but I feel people here(the left) don't really understand the point of this.

I'm afraid I don't understand your post in relation to mine... I posted that Gabrielle Giffords (a Democrat) had ALSO received purple hearts, to illustrate that a civilian accepting a purple heart had happened on the left as well. (Of course, she had been wounded "in service", which makes perfect sense to me.)

I TOTALLY understand this veteran giving something he holds dear to someone he admires. I see NO problem with that, even if the recipient of the gift hadn't been wounded. The medal was his to give.

I understand Donald boasting about it perfectly as well. He boasts about everything.

I don't understand why being on the left would preclude me from understanding any of these concepts, so, what is it that you think I don't understand?

But go ahead and bash the President. You have the right, but to do so senselessly...

I see that you meant Trump, instead of Obama. But how did I bash Trump senselessly? By saying he boasted about "getting a purple heart" and that he'd always wanted one? Because plenty of people on the right have expressed disgust at that, as well. It's certainly not a "leftist" thing to be repulsed by Trump and what he said.

Please, what don't I understand?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
All this PC nonsense... everyone needs an award just for participating... It's all gone to hell. Awards for getting hurt. I like guys who get awards for accomplishments, but thanks for your "participation" ribbon.

* Sorry, was channeling Trump. I actually have great respect for all of our servicemen and women.

Trump didn't participate in the first place, I think that's the key point in all of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join