It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help if anyone remembers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I can not find a documentation of an underwater city where remote controlled sub went down to an ancient city that had pillars with statues, on one of them a bell, also they filmed what looked like a run way into a building with a door. I just cannot remember who filmed this doc film. Does anyone remember seeing this footage? I only seen it once and never again. This would date back to somewhere in the 1970's.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry, ive never even heard of it,But ill search! ill post my findings!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks, it has been some years back. I am looking, but no luck.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Link
This might help it has a few clips... i duno if its it!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
PanzerDiv
Na, this is not it. Thanks anyway. I might have to research in a library.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Not sure now but I think you're talking about an episode of In Search Of about Atlantis. This is the original in search of with leonard nimoy.

I've just done a google and couldn't find anything other than references to the show. I googled In Seach Of... and In Seach Of with Leonard Nimoy under exact phrase and got no direct hits, but I think that's what you're thinking of.

You may also want to try searching for 1970's televison or somethingl ike that.

Good luck,

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hup just found this:

www.tvtome.com...

Hope this helps and hope I'm sending you in the right direction.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't know if anything here will help you to find what you are looking for, but the dates tie in with what you describe. To be honest my eye's are drooping and I'm just about to turn in for the night so I haven't read through it properly
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
pantha

Na, I do not believe it was by brown. Thanks anyway pantha. If you or anyone else come across an underwater city with a short airstrip going up to a structure with a door, let me know. Thanks.

Ancient Sailor

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.tvtome.com...
Hope this helps and hope I'm sending you in the right direction.

Dead end. Thanks Spiderj for trying. Still on the hunt.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Man -I just watched a show about Atlantis on National Geographic a few nights ago. I know they had some footage that a remote sub took. I think they had something about a path to one of the formations. I wish I could remember what day it was man - sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nothing mentions Pillars with statues, or a rectangular door with a landing strip leading to it. Not enough images to truely know if this was what was documented years back. I keep trying, thanks instar.

I am still searching, I believe this structure may be connected to Atlantis, but the scientist are not showing this structure with a runway. May be they can not, I do not know. What I have read it does have pillars with statues but does not mention a bell on one pillar. It is odd with pictures they show, why are there not more? As I keep searching again, thanks to all who gave me some links to look at.

Ancient Sailor

[edit on 21-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

top topics

join