It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of Trump and Narcissistic Personality Disorder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

methinks thou doth protest too much by the way your heroes analysis by comparison is elitist narcissist its a common trait in Presidential candidates
edit on 5-8-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't care what you think. I know this stuff. Because education, training, experience, and effort. You wanna compete? Go get your masters degree in social work and psychological therapy. Then come talk to me as a peer, not as a punk.

edit on 8/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Sheesh, what a bunch of big know-it-all babies! Tantrumming all over the place!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Me gots a bit of training in the field too, but I sit around and read more than I reply because there be trolls and ignoramuses everywhere.

You can't prove something to someone when they are not capable of understanding...

Heck, we even have at least one running for the highest office in the land....
edit on 5-8-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If he were a female he would be called a "strong woman". But hes a man and they are just messed up! Hes to old school and the libs thought that all the men like him were living in the closet now days or had been castrated.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I have given you her professional analysis as rated by Professionals SHILL
edit on 5-8-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

No, if he were a female he'd be called a female with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I know one....and have dealt with many, many others one-on-one.

He's a buffoon, and he's a loose canon. I'm happy to provide exhibits and links to prove what I'm saying, but you all never read them, and don't want to anyway. Some days this place is just a piss-pool of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
NPD is probably only one of the personality disorders he has. He also shows some classic signs of HPD (histrionic personality disorder). The overriding diagnosis, however, would more than likely be psychopathy. See here to compare and contrast.

Someone (a Congress person, I believe) has started a petition to have his mental stability evaluated, which, come to think of it, probably would not be a bad idea for all presidential candidates.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about?

Okay, I'm out of here. You all continue with your ignorant fanny-patting and high-fiving then. I'll just watch. And when you all start throwing poop at each other, I'll be horrified, but I'll not be surprised. Carry on, then.

@OP

sorry, dude. Please don't forget us who are able to interact with you intelligently.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ok so you say you know some things about this. How do you account for the lack of narcissistic wounding symptoms in his children? Or his wife? They show real love and respect for dad......and you cant get that out of a narcissist.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What is your problem I am not picking fights whatever your qualifications permanent PMS over rides them and yeah report me for a manners violation

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't know enough about them to answer that. I didn't even know they existed until a few months ago. I don't know how he was as a parent. They do, but they aren't talking.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Why should I report you? You need your hand slapped?
You know whether you do or not. I've already gone through menopause, too - so PMS doesn't apply either!

For what it's worth, I got my start working in public school "alternative" settings for kids with severe emotional and behavioral disorders. Adults have those, too. I know it when I see it. I know all about it.

When you can say the same, you come and talk to me.
sheesh you guys are pathetic. Keep yammering and insulting me all you like - it only reflects poorly on you.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus
NPD is probably only one of the personality disorders he has. He also shows some classic signs of HPD (histrionic personality disorder). The overriding diagnosis, however, would more than likely be psychopathy. See here to compare and contrast.

Someone (a Congress person, I believe) has started a petition to have his mental stability evaluated, which, come to think of it, probably would not be a bad idea for all presidential candidates.

Ok I would say that Trump doesn't display any classic psychopathy.

You know the Communists were very big on mental evaluations against their political opponents or anyone that spoke out against the party.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well, you'd be mistaken. He does indeed display classic psychopathy. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the broader definition of the term, but he definitely displays it.

So now you know. Now you can say "I know he displays classic psychopathy."

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: shooterbrody

Actually, there are people in this thread - including at least one subject matter expert - who know quite a lot about psychopathic behavior. It's you all who don't have a clue who assume none of the rest of us have a clue either.
I know it can be intimidating to wander into a room full of people speaking over your head about things you don't understand. But that doesn't mean they are fakers or posers. It just means you don't know what they're talking about.

I just don't know how people are so ready to spill their ignorant judgments on things they don't know about!

Would I go to a civil engineer and tell him he doesn't know how to design a highway overpass? No. Why do you think you get to tell others what they know or don't know?

Don't be that guy on the right. It's okay to not know everything. Some people know things that you don't know.
You could learn them, but you don't know them.

Yeah whatever you do do not at any time address what I actually asked you.
Be as crappy as possible telling people they cant possibly understand what you are discussing because it is over their heads.

The reason you WILL NOT answer is because the only requirements to be president are listed in the constituition.

Qualifications for the Office of President
Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

You and the MSM can lie all you like it will not change the fact that trump meets all the requirements to be president of the united states. He is in no way unfit for the office.

You dont agree with him. Instead of stating that you will stoop to making up whatever BS you think people will believe.

As a side note rude, snide people like you are one reason I am glad I am no longer in the backwards ass sunflower state you occupy. You are every bit as grating as the westborough baptist church people with whom you share the state with.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm not making anything up, dude.

I don't live in central Kansas. I'm two miles from the state line to Missouri. I'm IN A CITY. A cosmopolitan, educated, classy city. So sorry for attempting to calmly educate you so you don't make an idiot of yourself in the future. Some people are just not interested in learning beyond what they think they know.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Please with your masters show me ANY accredited document that recommends diagnosing someone by television.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

He who knows everything has a learning disability.

A quote by: Me.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I didn't diagnose him by "television".
He's written books, you know - and his life has been followed closely for 30 years by the entire nation.

I already said that diagnosis does not require having "met" the person and "interviewed" them. It can be done by observation over a period of time, informants who do know the subject, and examination of the subject's "body of work."

Just because you didn't know that doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make me rude and snide.

I could give you rude and snide, but it's not worth it. You're not worth it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You want to suggest he may have a condition, I would be inclined to listen to someone who has an education on that matter.
But to say he is unfit because he has a mental condition by only what you see on television is BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join